PDA

View Full Version : WHY NO ONE IS AT THE FOP MEETINGS

11-03-2007, 08:20 AM
NO ONE HAS CONIFIDENCE IN THE ORGANIZATION ,THEY APPEAR WEAK AND INEPT.

THE LEADERSHIP SELLS OUT AND RATS COPS OUT.

ANY TOPIC YOU BRING UP YOU WILL BE RATTED OUT
DD KNEW EVERY THING ABOUT THE MEETING AND HE WASNT EVEN THERE.

NO ONE COMES TO ROLL CALLS TO GIVE FAST UPDATES LIKE THEY HAVE IN PAST PRACTICE OVER THE PAST YEARS.

OUR FOP HASNT EVEN TOLD US WHOS RUNNING FOR CITY COMMISIONERS, MAYOR et... WHO WE SUPPORT AND WHY???????

THATS A HUGE ISSUE AND THE FOP IS SILENT ON ITNO ONE KNOWS WHATS GOING ON WERE KEPT IN THE DARK FOR OUR OWN "PROTECTION"
OR FOR THE FOPS PROTECTION.

THE FOP NEVER BRINGS UP THE QUOTA /OVERLAP SYSTEM TO ADVISE THAT IT IS ILLEGAL AND NE DAY WILL JACKPOT AN OFFICER.
CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION UNDER COLOR OF LAW.

THEY ARE GOING TO START POWER TRAK UP AGAIN under the code name of "crime solutions".. modified version
ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?

THE FOP IS WEAK AND IT IS A JOKE
DONT ASK US TO COME TO THE MEETINGS YOUR INEPT and you should apologize for extorting so much money from us every paycheck.

If I paid a company alot of money to do nothing for me , I would not coninue to be fleeced for very long.

Im glad the city manager is making 325k he deserves it good for him.
Now dont pull that man down beacuse YOU are inept and weak
I know it requires that you do some homework to excell. So try doing some.
Dont just sit there take our HARD earend money and cry about getting the short end of the stick.

Thank god we have a QRU Police Chief whos fair.
If you have noticed things have gotten a little better, its beacuse we have a great chief not beacuse we have a great FOP.

I cant belive your not raising Hell over that POWER TRACK program...
your an embarrassment and sellouts just looking to get yours and get by..

Why no one is at the FOP meetings?
BEACUSE YOU ARE INCOMPATANT and INEPT... YOU TALK SHAT HAVE NO UNITY ARE ONE WAY AND NO ONE TRUSTS YOU.

THE FIRE UNION HAS TEN TIMES THE BALLS YOU HAVE
I think they are the reason why we are keeping our head above water.

our FOP funds should go to them to be spent, rather then just wasted like they are.

THE FOP IS WEAK AND HAS NO ABILITY OR WANT TO TREAT US LIKE A FAMILY. THEY ARE LIKE A SECTION 8 ABSENTEE LANDLORD.
DONT ASK US WHY WE DONT GO TO THE MEETINGS YOU KNOW THE ANSWER
DONT INSULT OUR INELLIGENCE.

YOUR WEAK AND INEPT
THE LEADER is a one way SHAT TALKIN RAT. The PAST PRESIDENT WAS OUT FOR HIMSELF AND WAS A RAT TOO and so was the RAT before him.

Why dont we go to meetings? BEACUSE YOU ARE A JOKE !
WE SHOULD BE A FAMILY united against the egos of the morons who walk all over us.

11-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Actually genius, all of those things have been discussed at the meetings. Once again you have shown that you are on a personal vendetta and not interested in the truth or in helping anyone but yourself. You write on this website over and over again about your personal hatred for our union without knowing a thing about it. Your hatred and spite is shameful. What you write here proves that you have never gone to a meeting. It does nothing to help your cause and only serves to show that you are a loon. What you are doing is hurting yourself and everyone else in the union. Hope that makes you feel good at night.

11-03-2007, 05:33 PM
The Executive Board needs to grow some BALLS and keep this Union afloat. You guys need to listen/read what is being said/written and stop yelling "go to a meeting". The cats out of the bag now. BJ is running this Police Department and the "Zeros" are ecstatic.

It's time for the man we all supported to distance himself from BJ. BJ got him in and unfortunately will lead to his demise if he continues to follow BJ and not lead this Department to the status that it should be, which is, the BEST Police Department in the Nation and an example to other Departments where the bar has been set.

11-04-2007, 12:34 AM
Actually genius, all of those things have been discussed at the meetings. Once again you have shown that you are on a personal vendetta and not interested in the truth or in helping anyone but yourself. You write on this website over and over again about your personal hatred for our union without knowing a thing about it. Your hatred and spite is shameful. What you write here proves that you have never gone to a meeting. It does nothing to help your cause and only serves to show that you are a loon. What you are doing is hurting yourself and everyone else in the union. Hope that makes you feel good at night.
denial is not just a river anymore.
I can't speak for him but I go to the meetings all the time any they are full of inaction .... lots of show but no go
is the me too clause still a blatent failure of inaction?
thanks for telling us what commissioners are the good ones and who we support and dont support I guess its too late since elections are this week.
Did you know elections were this week , do you care?
okay you good little sheeple get back on the quota oops overlap.
No guest , that able got it right , sorry it hurts you
you guys suck

11-04-2007, 10:34 PM
The union held meetings with all of the commissioners and decided who to support weeks ago. Also, they have been attending rallys for the candidates. You (kd and abel) are the ones in denial. If you just go to a meeting, you would see that the candidates were discussed, the me too was discussed, in fact, everything you are complaining about has been discussed at the meetings. Your failure to attend and keep up with what is going on is what is causing you speak like a crazy person.

11-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Wow! I feel so much better now. Thanks fro clarifying it for the rest of us.

Wouldn’t it of made more scene to meet with the present Commissioners before they sat down with Mr. G. in reference to the "me too". Oh that's right, BJ failed to have someone there. He was too busy playing with the Brass at IACP. BJ was seen yelling, "throw me your beads Donnie and Charlie!" They obviously did not.

11-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Wow! I feel so much better now. Thanks fro clarifying it for the rest of us.

Wouldn’t it of made more scene to meet with the present Commissioners before they sat down with Mr. G. in reference to the "me too". Oh that's right, BJ failed to have someone there. He was too busy playing with the Brass at IACP. BJ was seen yelling, "throw me your beads Donnie and Charlie!" They obviously did not.

POWone word------inept

we deserve a refund the FOP dues are a 27 over

11-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Abel1, you must have just learned that word "inept" you know there are other adjectives (a word that describes a noun) that you could use if you really wanted to make sense. but if you choose to just just continue to bash the FOP so be it. How about this, come to the meeting and tell us how you feel or better yet if you choose to be a chickenshit don't come at all better yet just go ahead and stop the dues deduction and resign from the union and while you are at since the union hasn't done anything for you park your take home on the roof, drive your personal car to work and check out a line car. Oh yeah and while you are doing that give back all the percentage raises that you have gotten since you have been hired , CALEA pay, Quality of Life, If you are on SEVRT make sure you have them deduct your 5%, and then ask the city to give you the national average of Cost of Living Adjustment. Do you want me to continue?..................