PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. J. Welch

11-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Does anyone on the board know Sgt. Welch. I haven't seen him in awhile, and just wanted to see what he's been up to.

11-03-2007, 01:05 AM
That Sgt. you are referring to was recently promoted to Master Sgt. Major Lt. General Commander, 1st class and in charge of the Suggestion Box, located in a very small office (actually, its a bathroom and the suggestion box is labeled file 13). Just kidding. :lol: He works in... I have no idea who you are, you think I am going to say where he works? 8)

11-03-2007, 09:40 PM
That Sgt. you are referring to was recently promoted to Master Sgt. Major Lt. General Commander, 1st class and in charge of the Suggestion Box, located in a very small office (actually, its a bathroom and the suggestion box is labeled file 13). Just kidding. :lol: He works in... I have no idea who you are, you think I am going to say where he works? 8)

LOL HAHAHA! I almost believed that post for a second. LOL! But I remember Sgt. Welch from a summer camp we both taught at for MADD a few years ago. The last time I saw him, which was back in 2004, he was with the Traffic Unit up in Santa Rosa county. I was just checking to see what he's been up to. Don't worry, I mean no harm. :o

11-04-2007, 01:17 AM
Call the S.O. and leave him a message and I'm sure he will return your call.