PDA

View Full Version : READ

11-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Well I finally could not resist, my curiosity got the better of me. I had to see what everyone is talking about for myself. I am surprised at the vigor with which some of the phantom writers attack some of the people. By now you probably guessed who I am after all, my initials ought to be a clue.
I guess discontent is inevitable within any organization. Not everyone can be happy with everything. Our organization is no different than any other, except for one thing. We all share one common element. Every time we put on the uniform, we become brothers and sisters. We depend on one another for support and in some cases for our very lives. The person that you have chosen to attack may be the person who gets to you first in your hour of need.
I think a better way is to directly address the problem face to face. It does not matter the rank. Most people appreciate honesty.
I know most of you very well and I remember how excited you were when you got this job. The job is still the same and only perspectives change. In my case I still love to come to work after my days off. I am not kissing anybody’s ass when I tell you that I think Miramar has been and continues to be a great place to work.
We all have our handicaps and no one is exempt or better than anyone else. We could tear each other apart, or we can help each other be better.
There are ways to better our department without tearing it apart. I for one will be happy to talk to anyone about the many opportunities that exist one on one.

11-02-2007, 06:15 PM
:twisted: Satan?

11-02-2007, 08:03 PM
no jose sanchez

11-02-2007, 11:12 PM
Will an interpreter be provided?

11-03-2007, 12:14 AM
That was the best piece of writing; I have ever had the privilege of reading.

11-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Did he post that from Pine Island and the Parkway???

11-03-2007, 11:30 AM
I have seen this many times over, a person who is decent as a police officer becomes a Sgt. then a miraculous change happens and its usually for the worst. I have yet to determine if its the stripes or bars that does it or this quality has always been lurking inside of that individual and just afraid to come out. I call it the promotion metamorphisis syndrome and it has afflicted many supervisors from Miramar and unfortunatly has adversly affected quite a few police officers. Unfortunatly there is no known cure and those that have this Promotion Metamorpisis Syndrome, or PMS for short, have climbed the ladder in this department and placed in positions where they can do the most damage. Those Sgts. who show no signs of PMS are usually passed over for promotions, ( CB, ML, TT, )

11-04-2007, 12:15 AM
I have seen this many times over, a person who is decent as a police officer becomes a Sgt. then a miraculous change happens and its usually for the worst. I have yet to determine if its the stripes or bars that does it or this quality has always been lurking inside of that individual and just afraid to come out. I call it the promotion metamorphisis syndrome and it has afflicted many supervisors from Miramar and unfortunatly has adversly affected quite a few police officers. Unfortunatly there is no known cure and those that have this Promotion Metamorpisis Syndrome, or PMS for short, have climbed the ladder in this department and placed in positions where they can do the most damage. Those Sgts. who show no signs of PMS are usually passed over for promotions, ( CB, ML, TT, )

Unfortunately only one of those sgt's you admire does not have a sleep disorder. But I guess if your sgt sleeps during their shift and their details then you must find them great sgts?

11-04-2007, 12:18 AM
We can keep bashing our own heads by beating each other up, do any of you think that this is a good idea? How many brother and sister officers are going to be second guessing their 94? How many of you are wondering who is talking crap about you and those that you may respect? I am not saying we have it all dandy here but this place is not that bad. All the trash talking is only serving to drive us further apart. You can be part of the problem and talk smack, or you can be part of the solution. I have stood up and went against sgts and capts before and I am still here and I have not ruined my career. Step up or grow up. What is your contribution to making this place better? Nothing is gained by trash talking our brother and sister officers. We are fools to make war on our brothers in arms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUTrOgswgA0&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWoAeuFQbU4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ICsLTVW43I

11-07-2007, 07:25 AM
Im pretty sure JS is a good guy. I've been on scene with him a few times and was more than happy with the outcome. There ia no doubt he was little rusty and cautious being as probie SGT. But I think if I end up working for him, it will work. Nice post JS

11-09-2007, 04:10 PM
You are doing a good job Jose, don't let some of these crybabies drag you down to their level!

11-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Jose is rusty, but he has balls! He is also out on the road doing stuff. A lots of things have changed since Jose worked the road, there is a lot to learn and he is on track. Unfortunatly some of the fellow supervisors dont like him(starting by his CPT). Everyone just wants to see him make any little mistake, and then just goes around talking trash about it, weak!. Whose cares! He is there and everyone wishes they were.

Over 40 Ofc. put in for the Sgt., and only 9 got on the list. Everyone said if jose can do it so can I. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Not that easy huh. Jose must know something, Hmmmmm!