PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Retro?

11-01-2007, 11:00 PM
I got my check today and no retro! My partner didnt even get a pay raise.
What gives?
FOP,KERR,JAVI,DOES ANYONE KNOW???
It aint much but we should have gotten atleast 60 to 80bucks in retro.

11-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Really what is the deal? I also didnt get raise and why no retro for all?
Show me the money,,,,,,,

QSQUE?
11-02-2007, 12:03 AM
Miami Int'l Police Training Center

11-02-2007, 01:55 AM
What up with the flow,G? Anybody down with the 411?

Phaedrus11
11-02-2007, 05:24 AM
You don’t get retro for this raise. Here is why.
We went onto the new payscale/3% raise on October 1st. We started the pay period on Sept 30th (highlighted in yellow) this was under the old scale. The first pay period under the new pay scale started on the 14th (highlighted in blue). That pay period ended on the 27th with a payday of Nov. 2. Now when we finalize the pension stabilization (estimated in March) you will get retro for the 3%. If you are past your 9th year you will also get the 5% kicker, with retro as well.
As far as how much of a raise you are getting it depends on your time in the department. Under the new step scale some people (22, 23 years) are actually going down in pay.
Any other questions see me over the weekend or call the office on Monday, Bill can explain any pay issues.

Kerr

I'm having a problem hosting the pic, just click the link

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w286 ... nt=cal.jpg (http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/Phaedrus11/?action=view&current=cal.jpg)

11-02-2007, 11:55 PM
well, if what you say is true. we should get 2 weeks retro for the 3 percent. I know i didn't get a pay raise until this pay check. And someone should look into our payroll problems anyway. Should i really have to fight everytime i work over time or a holiday? prehistoric payroll and the whole, i work for a union so i don't have to worry about productivity. I can't get fired attitude is a little worn out. come on kerr look into this...