PDA

View Full Version : Sgt's List

11-01-2007, 05:00 PM
So what do you think about the newest sgt's list?

11-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Judging by your screen name you are gonna be our busiest employee...

11-01-2007, 09:08 PM
I think the people on the new list would make good Sgts. It's just ashame that FD wasn't on there, he would have a been a great Sgt and anyone would have been lucky to work for him. The right person got weeded out, too (JB). That could have been bad...
I think that this list should have been switched with the list that came out the last year...It for sure would have been a better year!

11-01-2007, 09:28 PM
I think the people on the new list would make good Sgts. It's just ashame that FD wasn't on there, he would have a been a great Sgt and anyone would have been lucky to work for him. The right person got weeded out, too (JB). That could have been bad...
I think that this list should have been switched with the list that came out the last year...It for sure would have been a better year!

HE CAN NOT EVEN COMPLETE A SENTENCE

11-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Being a good Sgt. has nothing to do with being articulate...Take JS for example. It's about knowing your job, being fair, not being a Spaz, and treating your people how they need to be treated. And most of all not being scared of your own shadow.

11-02-2007, 04:01 AM
Several people picked one of the top three people before the first test was given. Just goes to show you that the top will get what it wants when it wants it. Maybe that person can work with their cousin in DB. Not too bad for just three months on the road.

11-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Wass u talking about willis?

11-05-2007, 08:18 PM
FD would be one of the few people I would want handling a major scene...obviously none of you have ever talked with him. He is as smart or smarter than most of the sgt's now.

Quit *****in or take the Sgt's exam.

11-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Did you take the sgt's exam HAHAHAHA or is that your answer to everything. Were you the one that failed miserably? Grow up, stop posting, no one cares about what you say.

11-06-2007, 07:32 PM
You sure seem to care...you are obviously fixated on everything I post. No, I didn't take the Sgt's exam. Have no desire to step into that mess with idiots like you whining about everything that doesn't go your way.

You are obviously an infantile egomaniac who feels that your opinion on any topic is the only valid one. That is a sign of your immaturity...run along now and suck on your binky.

11-09-2007, 01:58 PM
You sure seem to care...you are obviously fixated on everything I post. No, I didn't take the Sgt's exam. Have no desire to step into that mess with idiots like you whining about everything that doesn't go your way.

You are obviously an infantile egomaniac who feels that your opinion on any topic is the only valid one. That is a sign of your immaturity...run along now and suck on your binky.

Everything you post on each board is childish drivel. Grow a set and march right into the chiefs office and tell him how you know much better than him how to run this department as you seem to have an opinion on everything and dislike and bash everyone! Your intellect will shine through and the chief will immediately promote you to the position you deserve all without any testing process because obviously tests are not necessary for geniuses like you.

gws108
11-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Both SR and RP worked for me on the road and the SRO unit.

Both did an outstanding job for me and the department , they will make great sergeants

11-16-2007, 01:05 AM
You seemed to feel the need to respond to my childesh drivel. I am stating my opinion if you don't like I could care less.

Run along now and split a Happy Meal with A bit newbie. Don't fight over the toy children.

11-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Both SR and RP worked for me on the road and the SRO unit.

Both did an outstanding job for me and the department , they will make great sergeantsOf course you would say that Gary. I have never heard you say an unkind word about anyone. Dig a ltlle deeper and you would see one of the two spent very little time on the road and was hand picked by the chief for each of her assignments. Doesnt experience count for anything anymore? How is someone supposed to handle major scenes when they have never been on them. I guess it will be a learn as you go type of thing.

11-20-2007, 11:25 PM
:?

ANYONE WHO WOULD BE AN SRO IS NOT A COP . THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED FOR SGT.

11-21-2007, 10:24 AM
:?

ANYONE WHO WOULD BE AN SRO IS NOT A COP . THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED FOR SGT.I dont know about that, some of those first graders at Seacastle can throw a pretty mean temper tantrum.

11-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Gee Beev- what about lumpy!

11-22-2007, 02:28 PM
we have a sgt.'s list? when are we getting sgt's? can i have one to?