PDA

View Full Version : manpower shortage

10-30-2007, 08:28 PM
I saw a post the other day that has sonce been removed, I dodn't know why as it was not offensive.

It has to do with re-enlisting the retired guys to help out for a year or so until we are able to hire & train new cops. This way we know what we are getting and that we have the numbers in order to have a back up and be safer out there.

Most who have left have left early or left soon after their DROP started. Now that DD has left I would hope some would reconsider a short return to help out.

Before you say NO WAY, think of your safety and don't be selfish. Just wait until we have force hold overs again and your stuck at work.......

This has been done before ( San Diego ) and worked quite well.

10-30-2007, 09:07 PM
I saw a post the other day that has sonce been removed, I dodn't know why as it was not offensive.

It has to do with re-enlisting the retired guys to help out for a year or so until we are able to hire & train new cops. This way we know what we are getting and that we have the numbers in order to have a back up and be safer out there.

Most who have left have left early or left soon after their DROP started. Now that DD has left I would hope some would reconsider a short return to help out.

Before you say NO WAY, think of your safety and don't be selfish. Just wait until we have force hold overs again and your stuck at work.......

This has been done before ( San Diego ) and worked quite well.

Time for a life Looker. Why don't you go "look" somewhere else.

10-31-2007, 04:25 PM
sounds great. lets bring back some old fart that got bored with his minimum wage home depot job.