PDA

View Full Version : FUNNY ASS VIDEO

10-29-2007, 11:37 PM
http://www.break.com/index/court-report ... tmare.html (http://www.break.com/index/court-reporters-worst-nightmare.html)

12-13-2007, 09:35 PM
I am sure your chief is proud of his force making fun of a black person. and you guys carry guns....... its 2008 guys grow up who is the real idot!

12-14-2007, 03:49 PM
You make the same mistake most whiny liberal douchebags do. You relate everything to some form of social inequity. It is funny why do you have to enter black into it? If it were some old white women would you say the same thing about a poor old white women? doubtful race was not a factor until you made it.

You need to go water a tree somewhere and look at hillarys' debate schedule, because you have no place here. P.S. I don't need the Chiefs approval to see what is funny.

12-14-2007, 04:52 PM
he's right you are a douchebag :arrow: :) :)

12-15-2007, 09:37 PM
dumbazz what a fitting name nuff said about your dumbazz and your hound dog shythead who signed in as a guest and agreed with. When you two get back from deliverance, al how about realizing that even you republicans have family members who that could be on that video. I agree Hillary is a joke but as for the current president remember there is a village in Texas missing an idiot or three so why don't your dumbazz phone home and tell them you three are ok

12-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Temple Terrace. Sounds like a big city to work in I agree with wow. But u r still my brothers of the badge. Be safe and watch each others back

12-16-2007, 07:50 PM
dumbazz what a fitting name nuff said about your dumbazz and your hound dog shythead who signed in as a guest and agreed with. When you two get back from deliverance, al how about realizing that even you republicans have family members who that could be on that video. I agree Hillary is a joke but as for the current president remember there is a village in Texas missing an idiot or three so why don't your dumbazz phone home and tell them you three are ok

Thats some paragraph there Percival. The whole idea is the video is funny, if you cannot see that you are a true idiot. You want to make it a black/white thing, it isn't. Take your liberal CRAP and go away we don't need some save the world azzwipe to tell us what is right. F you and everyone that thinks like you, both black and white!!! and remember F you and ll you liberal garbage out there you are worthless and should all go to some third world country and teach them about green house gasses, you punk azz dope smoking punks.

12-16-2007, 08:31 PM
Thats some paragraph there Percival. The whole idea is the video is funny, if you cannot see that you are a true idiot. You want to make it a black/white thing, it isn't. Take your liberal CRAP and go away we don't need some save the world azzwipe to tell us what is right. F you and everyone that thinks like you, both black and white!!! and remember F you and ll you liberal garbage out there you are worthless and should all go to some third world country and teach them about green house gasses, you punk azz dope smoking punks.

Do yourself a favor and don't post anymore. That was pure stupidity pouring from your fingertips right there.

Huked on fonikz wurkd 4 u

12-16-2007, 11:16 PM
edited for content

12-17-2007, 12:29 AM
Enough