PDA

View Full Version : Whats the matter.....

10-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Whats the matter SP and MW, can't take the heat? Worch in 08. None of this would have happend under the old admininstration!

10-29-2007, 11:34 PM
and it all makes sense now..

10-30-2007, 01:40 AM
Worch in 08? you have got to be kidding. Worch cant even keep his Russian brides around. It's just one of MANY things about that weasel. If you are already a deputy here, you better remember the head hunting IA's he had, the lack of pay raises, no equipment, lack of support to the road patrol, the constant political favors to his friends with their "special deputy" badges and ID's, etc, etc, etc. You must either be a civilian or just too new to have experienced that person's inept handling of this agency. Possibly you could be another sucker that he has promised something to. Stand in line for that to happen. He makes alot of promises. He is not even a half decent law enforcement officer, let alone a good law enforcement manager or supervisor. You really need to wake up.

10-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Half of the people we have hired under this administration would not be here if Worch was still in charge. The two nimrods that were on the Punta Gorda post (well one was probably hired under that admin) but the other, these two idiots in the newspaper. It just makes us look like a bunch of loosers!

10-30-2007, 02:10 PM
Half of the people we have hired under this administration would not be here if Worch was still in charge. The two nimrods that were on the Punta Gorda post (well one was probably hired under that admin) but the other, these two idiots in the newspaper. It just makes us look like a bunch of loosers!

10-30-2007, 03:58 PM

10-31-2007, 12:18 AM

WTF is this pete, pete, and repete????? :?: :?: :?: :?:

11-01-2007, 03:24 PM
This whole department works. I am going to Arcadia PD, even they are more proffesional

11-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Bye, not that yuo ever worked here anyway.

11-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Dude this place and all the people that work here suck. You are better off leaving. I have my app in with NPPD

11-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Dude this place and all the people that work here suck. You are better off leaving. I have my app in with NPPD

Why would you want to work for a bunch of cop citing mongrels like nppd? There are plenty of good agencies around, let nppd wither away and disappear.

11-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Well CCSO is certainly not one of them. We have deputies and supervisors have relations on duty (not getting in trouble) we have two deputies who serve alcohol to a minor, make an arrest when they are drunk, and only get suspended. Does anyone recall the big article in the paper about the lady in Englewood who got arrested for Open House Party when the juveniles were drinking at her house? Why wasn't this deputy arrested. This agency does nothing but cover up for all the idiots that work here, and when the whole agency is federally indicted, which will come, and more will be fired, well maybe won't be but should be, I don't want to be a part of it. I am an educated guy with BA and there are a bunch better agencies out there. Whem I applied and got hired I thought we were really progressive, etc, but we are not! We are the laughing stock of the world. We hire all SCSO, FMPD, NPPD, and LCSO's screw ups. Look at RY,DK, SP, DM, all couldn't get hired by other agencies or failed FTO and here they are. I am in the know on a lot. I just prefer to be somewhere a little better.

11-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Who is this clown?

11-07-2007, 12:45 AM
Ever consider the fact that the woman in Englewood was arrested for knowingly willingly and carelessly providing large amounts of alcohol to dozens of minors. The incident that happened with the deputy that was suspended very well could have happened to you. Im sure it probably has happened to you without you ever knowing it. Do you ID every single person that brings a friend or kid or nephew that you havnt met before at one of your parties? Do you watch every person who drinks your alcohol? Do you really think its something that couldnt happen to you?

His party was a get together of family and friends. One of the people th at showed up to this party lied and claimed to be of legal age. This person then consumed alcohol and then stole a bottle. When the deputy realized this he took action. Was he correct? Obviously not. But is it something that warranted criminal charges? Of course not.

Yes the law says they should have made it their effort to find out how old this person was. But the reality is that it was an honest lapse in judgment. Not a willful disregard for the law like took place in Englewood. The two incidents are apples and oranges.

11-07-2007, 02:16 AM
If I were the newspaper I would want an explanation. This is CCSO covering up its deputies mess up. I am not saying the whole agency is corrupt, just a fair majority. It seems like everyone hired in the last year or so is not worth their weight in gold!

11-07-2007, 02:46 AM
Whats to explain? They made they were punished, and had their punishment published in the paper. Who's hiding anything? what more do you think should have happened? You must be the only living perfect person, and never made a bad choice in your life. Yeah, they f-ed up, and they paid the price for it. Maybe they should have been drawed and quartered to satisfy your ego? If you work here, maybe you should go. Its that kind of attitude that makes the place suck. You take two people who messed up, and draw a conclusion that everyone is like that. Maybe you should learn just a little loyalty, even if you dont want to work here, because it is not much better at other places.

11-07-2007, 06:17 PM
I have made it clear to all my coworkers that I am not happy at CCSO and actively have several applications out to other agencies. It is nothing like what I believe a law enforcement agency should be and that is why I am leaving.

With that in mind, how do we justify to the citizens that these deputies were only administratively punished and not fired. The lady in Englewood was arrested for essentially the same thing. Because she is not a cop she is charged with a crime? When we do juvenile alcohol stings, it is the responsibility of bar tender and store clerk to check the ID of the patrons. If they fail to do so and the person is under 21, they go to jail or are criminally charged.

These deputies have done the exact same thing. They should be criminally charged and suspended until the court determines if they are guilty or not.

This place never ceases to amze me.

11-07-2007, 07:01 PM
See ya. Just go, dont let the door hit you on the a$$ on the way out.

11-08-2007, 01:35 AM
See ya. Just go, dont let the door hit you on the a$$ on the way out.

Ditto....

And brother youre the one missing the point here. I knew you would bring up the alcohol stings. While you might think something like that could never possibly happen to you. Yeah the deputies messed up. But its not as if they had no regard for the law. They had no criminal intent here. It was a mistake, pure and simple. While youre throwing a party do you treat your guests like they're at a cash register? Seriously think about it.

Ill repeat myself. The woman in Englewood knowingly and intentionalyl provided alcohol to dozens of minors. The gas station employees sell alcohol for a living. Their job is to check ID's...The deputies at a party invited their friends and family to a party. This person, who was not invited, and who lied about her age, consumed alcohol.

So do you really think its right to criminaly charge and ruin the careers of these deputies because some punk kid deceived, lied, and stole from them? Maybe you think so but clearly youre in the very small minority.

Why bother to even post if you dont care about this agency. Why bother to post if youre leaving anyway. Why bother to post if this is all a lost cause? Give me a break. See ya...and let me know what agency you want to go to where they would charge their deputies for something like the incident you brought up. That way I can stay waaaaaaay the hell out of their jurisdiction.

11-08-2007, 02:47 PM
You are entitled to your opinion and me mine.

11-08-2007, 10:32 PM
I would just like to say that I was the one that had the Christmas party last year at my home, and an ex-inmate showed up with someone that I worked with on my shift. I did not recognize this man and gave it no other thought. He came with someone I knew and was very pleasant to my wife and I and why would I have given it a second thought about who he was or what he did; he was there with my co-worker. I went through the academy with Martin about four years ago. I had never met the man before and when we started P.T. I was no where in shape for the run. When we had to be timed, Martin ran the course with me, after he had just run it and never let me stop. When I would stay after class to run, he would ask if I wanted him to stay and work with me. He didn't even know me, but I knew he would be one of the good ones. He was injured just before the end of the class and completed the course on crutches. Everyone in the class had the utmost respect for his commitment and for the way he was there for anyone that needed some support. I do not know the Officer who is so intent on having these two fired, but I can say that I know Martin, and would have him by my side in any situation, and not have a worry. I am no longer with the agency, but it is not because I was a bad apple or a mis-fit, in fact all my eval's were excellent. Don't judge a person because of one situation, but if you do find that Nirvana you are looking for, please write back and let every one know that a place like that truly exists. From everyone that I have known in other agencies, it is all the same, it's just what you decide to make of it. To the other Officers who have posted and support these two guy's, WELL DONE!!!!!!!

11-11-2007, 11:54 PM
I am truly convinced that what goes around comes around and all these people will eventually end up fired or in the paper again. I am a content employee with CCSO and have been for a while. None the less, I think our agencies, as well as surrounding agencies, standards have gone down and over the next few years you will really begin to see problems surface, from the current sexual/alcohol scandals, to deputies committing crimes. On a positive note, it is very cheap entertainment to come to work!

11-15-2007, 03:12 AM
Do you honestly think that CCSO is different than any other agency? It is not... A cop is a cop amd you all are pigs and you know it. Given the oportunity the majority of all of you think corrupt. Since you all air your negatives on here, as a citizen, I will join in and say that you all are pieces of crap for bashing each other. And for the last posting, if you get off on coming on here and trashing your own, take a look at yourself as it's not obviously a brotherhood like you all make it seem. If you want the public respect quit bashing each other...Grow up and get a hobby.

11-15-2007, 03:20 AM
It's not bashing if you are telling the truth. All one has to do is look in the newspaper or IA work load

11-15-2007, 04:20 AM
It's not bashing if you are telling the truth. All one has to do is look in the newspaper or IA work load

You are basing your negative comments on 1 news article. Get a life. To the CC citizen's comment..you are obviously a disgruntled citizen who got arrested. You need to get a life also.

11-15-2007, 11:31 AM
Keep airing your problems then and look like crap. You all are not even allowed to chase us and everyone laughs at all of you. Get a real job where you can catch the bad guys. The only way you all can even write a ticket is if we stop. Sooooooo funny........

11-15-2007, 11:32 AM
At least you could chase a violator when Worch was there...hahahhahahah

11-15-2007, 07:13 PM
CC Citizen,
How would you feel if your family was killed in a crash with a vehicle being chased by law enforcement, and later on you found out that the only reason they were chasing the vehicle was because the driver stole a 5 dollar lip gloss from Wal-Mart.

There are reasons for policies and procedures and why they are put in place. Stop making yourself look as dumb as some of the people that get on this board to start trouble, we don't need more ignorance. But then again you grouped yourself into the group of people we can't chase so you gave away your social standing without even having to come out and say it.

11-15-2007, 08:50 PM
We are the only agency that does not pursue. If you want to commit a crime in Charlotte just don't stop when they flip on the lights, we can't and wont' do anything!

11-15-2007, 09:17 PM
CCSO has a pursuit policy. CCSO can pursue if the pursuit meets certain prerequisites. To make a blanket statement like what has been said is moronic.

To all REAL Deputies on this board, get verified and only post in LEO only forum.

To the CC Citizen..you are a moron. If you think you dont have to stop go ahead and try it.:lol: I need to let you know that the prisoners do not have internet access in the jail so you will not be able to post your BS on this board once you are arrested for fleeing and eluding.

11-16-2007, 12:53 AM
Realistic GET REAL. I work for the same agency as you do and you know that we can basically only chase for a MURDER before the watch commander shuts it down. We could care less, just run when we try.

11-16-2007, 12:56 AM
Like it has been said before we are the laughing stock here at CCSO and you all know it. Keep entertaining this BS on here and we will look ever worse.

11-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Your misinformed. We are not the only agency with a pursuit policy... better do you homework before you talk Rookie.

11-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Most agencies have a pursuit policy so I am not sure who you are calling a rookie.

Also I have had vehicles not stop and I did not pursue them, i.e. called off, however you should have seen the look on their face later in the day when I knocked on the front door to their residence and then took them to jail. :D

11-18-2007, 02:25 PM
ALL agencies have a pursuit policy. The issue is how restrictive they are.

CCSO pursuit policy: x66

11-19-2007, 01:22 AM
sorry I was talking to ccso on page two, who said that "we are the only agency that does not pursue." Just clarifying

11-20-2007, 01:48 AM
No one but SPD chases anymore. We have a policy but most times its "X66". Not worth lawsuits anymore.