PDA

View Full Version : CIS THREAD

10-27-2007, 06:45 PM
You all are a bunch of insecure idiots. What are these "CIS" people a threat to you or your manhood in some way? Get a freakin' life already instead of having a pissing contest over who has more authority. Who the hell cares. Everyone just do their job under their SOP and everyone will be just fine...like the other poster said WHO CARES?????!!!! :roll:

11-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Actaully CIS can pose a threat to law enforcement in many ways. They look like cops, but are not. They could be at a call and try to take action as officers arrive and confuse the situation a whole lot. In no way are they trained with firearms in the same manner that cops are, not by a long shot. In no way are they trained the law (period). These tards have pulled ome stupid stuff from what I have seen. They have no clue what they are doing. They will get someone or themselves hurt one day soon. Security Guards should not patrol "areas" as if they were cops. They should be watchman, as they are supposed to be.

11-14-2007, 04:13 AM
Why are we still discussing this. Let it go man.....

11-15-2007, 05:40 AM
Actaully CIS can pose a threat to law enforcement in many ways. They look like cops, but are not. They could be at a call and try to take action as officers arrive and confuse the situation a whole lot. In no way are they trained with firearms in the same manner that cops are, not by a long shot. In no way are they trained the law (period). These tards have pulled ome stupid stuff from what I have seen. They have no clue what they are doing. They will get someone or themselves hurt one day soon. Security Guards should not patrol "areas" as if they were cops. They should be watchman, as they are supposed to be.

Do you have first hand knowledge that no CIS officer has training in any florida law? What about the former law enforcement officers that work for CIS. They mau not be cops but can take action as a private citizen. They can make comon law citizens arrests like any other person. Which means they can arrest for a breach of peace in presence. Before you say well citizens arrest isnt in state law so it doesnt exist. Under fl law if something isnt statutory law it reverts to common law.

11-15-2007, 06:07 AM
Did we suddenly get warped into the CIS Security Thread of Leo Affairs......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who Cares...................................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who Cares..................................

11-15-2007, 07:19 AM
Did we suddenly get warped into the CIS Security Thread of Leo Affairs......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who Cares...................................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who Cares..................................

Do you have that much time on your hands that you make pointless posts like this one?

11-15-2007, 03:01 PM
Ok,

I think some of you guys are looking at this the wrong way. The folks at CIS can provide a valuable asset to us and our law enforcement efforts. They provide extra protection where we can't afford the man power to go. I do remember one incident where a CIS officer placed a robbery suspect into custody and then did not interfere with our investigation. They know the places and people they patrol and can provide valuable information for us. Do they sometimes cause an inconvenience by having us trespass people? Of course they do..but when it all comes down to it, they can help a lot if you use them the right way. And not to mention, although they are not trained in the same manner as we are, most of the cops at this agency aren't trained the same way I am..and when the bullets are flying, anyone who can put bullets back in the same direction I am..is a good thing for me. and think about this, if a scum bag intent on getting away, or killing someone, runs into a CIS officer before us, are they gonna take into account that they are not the police..no, they won't..

So, before you go bashing and talking trash about them..just look at what they can do to help us, and use that. Whether you like them or not, they are here..open your minds, and use your brains and we can make a great team.

11-16-2007, 02:57 AM
387 is he the best cop or what

11-16-2007, 05:38 AM
**** this post plz delete it