PDA

View Full Version : Screwed Your Agency

10-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Wheeler sure screwed your agency with Boy Wonder! He wasn't nothing with the Marine Patrol and then his selection for ASS. DIRECTOR what a JOKE! :oops:

10-26-2007, 05:04 PM
Your greeter job at Wal Mart not keeping you busy Firewood? :twisted:

10-26-2007, 06:00 PM
I know for a fact that I would not want the old regime back in power. Anyone else?

10-26-2007, 11:50 PM
I agree with Huh... :shock:

10-27-2007, 12:24 AM
I know for a fact that I would not want the old regime back in power. Anyone else?

I would rather have the old regime back, it will change in 4 years because Charlie will be a one term wonder. He can then take all of his croanies (AG CROANIES) with him and a new regime will be put in place at DEP.

You don't need a law enforcement division within DEP. The local law enforcement agencies can handle all situations that happen on state lands or protecting the environment.

The agency is a JOKE and its administration is also a joke. I guess when you hire a law enforcement reserve officer that had connections at the time really paid off for certain individuals. Oh wait a minute using the reserve program for political advantage wouldn't that be a violation of a general order? Oh, I also forgot that the internal affairs section are a BIG JOKE! Have you evr wondered why none of them could get promoted within the Tallahassee Police Department? The can come over to DEP as captains and general's? The whole law enforcement section is one big joke and needs elimination from state government.
:idea:

10-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Wheeler sure screwed your agency with Boy Wonder! He wasn't nothing with the Marine Patrol and then his selection for ASS. DIRECTOR what a JOKE! :oops:

Get your story straight. The AD never worked for the FMP.

Also, be careful of double negatives - "wasn't nothing" means "was something"

Stay away from kitties.

10-27-2007, 03:03 PM

I would rather have the old regime back, it will change in 4 years because Charlie will be a one term wonder. He can then take all of his croanies (AG CROANIES) with him and a new regime will be put in place at DEP.

You don't need a law enforcement division within DEP. The local law enforcement agencies can handle all situations that happen on state lands or protecting the environment.

The agency is a JOKE and its administration is also a joke. I guess when you hire a law enforcement reserve officer that had connections at the time really paid off for certain individuals. Oh wait a minute using the reserve program for political advantage wouldn't that be a violation of a general order? Oh, I also forgot that the internal affairs section are a BIG JOKE! Have you evr wondered why none of them could get promoted within the Tallahassee Police Department? The can come over to DEP as captains and general's? The whole law enforcement section is one big joke and needs elimination from state government.

Geez...sure sounds like sour grapes to me. I'm willing to bet Governor Crist will serve as many terms as he wants. A popular guy that makes decent decisions.

Just can't get over the reserve thing despite all the problems it caused you huh? Get a grip. So you feel like Wheeler sold you out. That's politics dude.

Keep your state health insurance and get a therapist. You're done so get over it.

10-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Old times may also need a position at Walmart. Maybe Plywood can help him out. :P

10-30-2007, 03:47 AM

Man you got alot to say about an agency you are no longer a member of or familiar with. Some of us, I would dare to say almost all of us, are elated with the new regime including your "boy wonder." So mind your business and go back to your door; there are kids coming in who need smiley face stickers. :roll:

11-13-2007, 11:23 AM
You could work for the old fat lady at FWC. JJ

11-18-2007, 04:50 AM
You could work for the old fat lady at FWC. JJ

we're hearing that the OFL won't have him. Maybe she's smarter than some give her credit for. Try not to be an insulting misogynist when you don't know the person in question. :shock: