PDA

View Full Version : Pursuit Policy

10-26-2007, 02:18 PM
I’m reading an item in this weeks East County Observer which states Sheriff Steube’s son recently engaged in a high speed chase (in excess of 100 mph) to pull a kid over for speeding around 8:30 pm in east county.

From MSO pursuit policy:
“The Traffic Crash Review Board shall review all pursuits, regardless of outcome... to reveal patterns or trends that indicate training needs and/or policy modificaions.”

What happened w/ Lil Steube’s Pursuit Memorandum? Anyone see a red flag here?:roll:

10-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Where may I sak did "you read" that it was a pursuit? I would seriously advise you to get out your GO's and look up "Pursuit".There is not one shread of information that the perp was attempting to flee or elude LEO. and only that speed used to catch up with a driver who was late getting home..Get a Life

10-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Where may I sak did "you read" that it was a pursuit? I would seriously advise you to get out your GO's and look up "Pursuit".There is not one shread of information that the perp was attempting to flee or elude LEO. and only that speed used to catch up with a driver who was late getting home..Get a Life

Thanks for setting the record straight, Grant. :wink:

10-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Who interprets the definition in the PGO?

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Pursuit \Pur*suit"\, n. [F. poursuite, fr. poursuivre. See
Pursue, v. t.]
1. The act of following or going after; esp., a following
with haste, either for sport or in hostility; chase;
prosecution; as, the pursuit of game; the pursuit of an
enemy.

10-26-2007, 10:47 PM
Oh Gee Bat Man I got it now "Webster" was a traffic cop.You guest are a true Moron.Get your facts straight prior to getting on here and displaying your total lack of knowledge and showing your total ignorance. You are the type of person who is a jack of all trades and a master of none not to mention pathetc.I do not work on the same squadwith the accused but I am sure he does a whole lot more work then your sorry knit picking,key borad typing ass.

10-27-2007, 01:00 AM
Hey Speed Kilz.
The only red flag I see is the one between your gutless butt cheeks.I read the same news report and nowhere is the word pursuit used nor was it used during the event,thus the charge for reckless operation.You got a problem with his actions man up and ask him direct or file a complaint you gutless coward.By the way reading means to take in and digest the information delivered not to translate it into your dillusional diatribe :evil: As for "Webster's minion you have not seen the ball since the kick-off.The previous poster hit it right on the head,YOU ARE A MORON

10-27-2007, 02:16 AM
What difference does it make if it was a pursuit or not. Speeding over 100 mph? What should we do, just ignore it? If that's what it takes to catch him, so be it.

10-27-2007, 11:03 AM
10-18 to court to worries mayor handled it with a talk after passing daddy on sr 64 running a sig 10 on list then thinking he was behind the car becuz he didnt pull up new screen on mdt no worries daddy took care of that to.pepper spraying a man walking in the house after running another tag wrong in e10 ah no worries daddy's on it not even cats have that many lives

10-27-2007, 11:55 AM
WTF did you just say????

10-27-2007, 12:17 PM
He doesn't know he is a freak of nature and a another babbling moron with little or nothing to say but he was an Honor Grad from Samoset Culunary Arts Academy with a minor in Road Kill Hor de Vours :lol:

10-27-2007, 12:22 PM
:lol: LMFAO :lol:

10-27-2007, 01:40 PM
10-18 to court to worries mayor handled it with a talk after passing daddy on sr 64 running a sig 10 on list then thinking he was behind the car becuz he didnt pull up new screen on mdt no worries daddy took care of that to.pepper spraying a man walking in the house after running another tag wrong in e10 ah no worries daddy's on it not even cats have that many lives I hope to hell he doesn't work for us!!

10-27-2007, 01:48 PM
10-18 to court to worries mayor handled it with a talk after passing daddy on sr 64 running a sig 10 on list then thinking he was behind the car becuz he didnt pull up new screen on mdt no worries daddy took care of that to.pepper spraying a man walking in the house after running another tag wrong in e10 ah no worries daddy's on it not even cats have that many lives I think I got it as I have a masters degree in ignorance and I have condensed it down to this:

He is pissed off cause the cat ate his can of dip.

10-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Where may I sak did "you read" that it was a pursuit?

Yes, you probably are a sak but it's spelled s-a-c-k.

General Orders:“When a deputy initiates a pursuit, she/he shall immediately inform the Dispatcher of the fact that the pursuit has started.”

So if you don’t tell dispatch you’re pursuing, there’s no pursuit.

"10-18 to court to worries mayor handled it with a talk after passing daddy on sr 64 running a sig 10 on list then thinking he was behind the car becuz he didnt pull up new screen on mdt no worries daddy took care of that to.pepper spraying a man walking in the house after running another tag wrong in e10 ah no worries daddy's on it not even cats have that many lives"

Maybe he's saying: 1) Employed cruiser’s lights and sirens in Bradenton enroute to a mundane court appearance. 2) Stopped a vehicle on State Road 64 because he wasn’t paying attention to his MDT screen, and mis-read it as a stolen car. It wasn’t. Daddy fixed the bad traffic stop for him.
3) After running another wrong tag in E-10, he pepper sprayed an innocent man who was walking into his home. Daddy fixed that, too.

10-27-2007, 05:02 PM
the only thing flapping is your lips you PUTZ

10-27-2007, 05:08 PM
I think Lips must have gotten a whoopen from his papa he is so affixed on daddy, the POS has not the nads,to file a complaint much less confront anyone about "his" findings,meow,meow :P

11-04-2007, 06:15 AM
10-18 to court to worries mayor handled it with a talk after passing daddy on sr 64 running a sig 10 on list then thinking he was behind the car becuz he didnt pull up new screen on mdt no worries daddy took care of that to.pepper spraying a man walking in the house after running another tag wrong in e10 ah no worries daddy's on it not even cats have that many lives

ingrish pease :roll: