PDA

View Full Version : money

10-26-2007, 05:23 AM
what percentage do you guys contirbute to ur retirement? Also how much the health insurance over there on a biweekly basis? (ballpark number)

10-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Retirement 10.4%
Health $150 monthly

10-26-2007, 08:26 PM
I pay $90 month for child !!

10-26-2007, 08:54 PM
What health insurance company do you guys have ?

10-29-2007, 01:11 AM
is there any other fee such as take home fee or otherwise? extra taxes? because it almost seems too good to be true, it looks amzing. Also how long is your probationary period? And is your dept. pba or fop? Thanks

10-29-2007, 01:14 AM
one more thing, is there a good amount of overtime or extra duty assignments? if so what is the rate for the extra duty assignments

10-29-2007, 11:30 AM
Our salaries are deplorable
our pension sux
we pay for our own insurance
we pay for our car
we buy the gas for our car
overtime is non existent
off duty is picked by seniority, no rookies allowed
we are fop.

I hope you never get hired here. Just what we don't need, another what's in it for me asshole who never comes to work, and when they do still don't work. An obvious kissass who's alredy looking for angles and doesn't even have a foot in the door, another somebody who's owed something attitude who figured out the Hillside Strangler's identity and found the Lindbergh baby in the same week.

Do us all a favor, and don't bother. All the info you wanted was available by other means you are just too stupid to know where to look or who to ask.

10-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Wow! thank you for the informative response. Last time i checked the internet was a pretty good means of communication. Furthermore in researching a certain dept. i have greater access to employees and their individual opinions through this method.

Thanks again for answering the question of a person that wears a vest to work and a gun by his side, just like you.

I guess according to your thinking one should look for a dept. with the lowest pay and the worst benefits.

As far the insults, come on buddy how old are you, be an adult.

Winston Wolfe
10-29-2007, 02:30 PM
Wow! thank you for the informative response. Last time i checked the internet was a pretty good means of communication. Furthermore in researching a certain dept. i have greater access to employees and their individual opinions through this method.

Thanks again for answering the question of a person that wears a vest to work and a gun by his side, just like you.

I guess according to your thinking one should look for a dept. with the lowest pay and the worst benefits.

As far the insults, come on buddy how old are you, be an adult.

You are right, whoever answered you was wrong in their response. Everything said about the benefits are incorrect and we do have good benefits and pay and not the FOP but the PBA. Details are picked by a fair system and OT is out for now. We are hiring certified and just call Backgrounds 954-431-2200 and talk to Marty or Syd