PDA

View Full Version : Another Morgan Video, more Morgan B.S.

10-25-2007, 03:33 PM
A quick synopsis for those of you who don't want to waste 1/2 hour of your life.

-The administration is responsible for the MRSA outbreak at the jail.

Morgan states that the rate of MRSA is 325 times greater than the general population because CDC states that there are 32 cases per 100,000. What a brainiac. This is a typical Morgan misinformation where he likes to compare apples to oranges. MRSA is highest in jails and hospitals so how does our MRSA compare to other jail MRSA outbreaks? LA county jail has 13.1 infections per 1,000 inmate admissions. For being so educated he doesn't do much research. I think he believes he is so higher educated than everyone else that he feeds the public B.S. and expects them to believe it. Again, the great physician Morgan gives no plan how he would fix it.

- Sullivan was a cover up.

Morgan states Sullivan should have never been hired. He never states why, and he never states what he would have to to prevent him from being hired or to prevent Sully from going rogue.

-Brownsville was a waste of a lot of money.

Well he may actually have a point here, but the sheriffs office didn't get much of it. His main beef should be with the county, which again he would have no control over. He has some video clip of a car driving down garnet circle with the doors open yelling and at one point they yell "we gonna take the hood back". Of course his media advisor craig is up to his old editting tricks where he makes them say it 6 or 7 times in a row.

The funniest thing about this is Morgan spends about 10 minutes saying how Brownsville is the same as it was and there was no effect. Then he posts a clip of thugs saying "we gonna take the hood back". Why would they say that if it was still theirs? Obviously they have been chased out and aren't real happy about it.

Also for Brownsville being so bad they showed Morgan riding around Brownsville and there must not have been any prostitutes or drug dealers for him to film because again, the magic of Craig's editing, they used stock images of thugs and crack smokers to make it appear they were in an abandoned building.

Oh yeah, and he asked for more money.

David Morgan...He's looking better every day... :roll: :roll: :roll:

10-25-2007, 06:23 PM
So candidate Morgan now blames the Sheriff and his administration for a disease outbreak?...Were they to blame also for the outbreaks that occurred in schools Floridawide?.....And candidate Morgan has a crystal ball that he will use to 'know' a bad hire prior to the individual being hired?...And finally..Candidate Morgan will use a video from upstanding members of the community saying they will 'take back the hood'...Is there anything that Mr Morgan will not allege or attempt to blame on the current administration simply for a political aganda?...There comes a point when the public (voters) need to see or hear evidence/proof from this candidate which supports these positions and allegations...if not then that will be more than enough proof to show that Mr Morgan is a 'phony candidate'...

10-25-2007, 11:33 PM
You missed the most important part of the video. The 70's called, they want their shirt back!

10-26-2007, 12:30 AM
I'm going to watch it just to see the "take the hood back" replay.

I keep wondering how long it will take Morgan to hire back Doc's kid who definately should never have been hired.

10-26-2007, 01:57 AM
I think its great...he is appealing to all the ignorant citizens of this county...and when he loses, all those people who believe his bs will vote scapecchi during the primary....

10-26-2007, 03:02 AM
Makes alot of sense for a citizen who complains about a marked cruiser in front of his house because it tells the gang members who made the reports to get on video and admit that he made them.

Should we blame Morgan if, God forbid, something happens to Mr. Citizen after Morgan airs his campaign video?

Maybe I'm missing something here.

10-26-2007, 05:46 AM
I don't know what video you were watching but either you are misleading the readers intentionally or your comprehension is sorely lacking. This blog was making much more sense during the week where nobody was posting. I suggest you watch the video for yourself and you'll find that: 1. Morgan didn't blame the Administration for the MRSA outbreak. 2. The Sullivan mess was a slam dunk McNesby coverup. (Anyone see a crime there?) 3. The citizen that was concerned about Lt. Blackburn parking in front of his house with his blue lights flashing (on a no contact call) came forward voluntarily. 4. The car with the thugs is in the hood so they obviously are BACK. Watch for yourself. You are being lied to by those who run your agency. Here, there and everywhere.

http://72.12.51.34:8080/ramgen/reality/ ... show-11.rm (http://72.12.51.34:8080/ramgen/reality/morgan-show-11.rm)

10-26-2007, 06:48 AM
The Morgan campaign disgusts me…Deputies bust their butt’s in Brownsville 24/7. What would you like the Deputies do? Arrest people for walking down the street? Arrest someone for sitting on there own porch? Does Morgan own a magic wand that can fix Brownsville? What a joke. A single vote for Morgan would be a huge waste. How many people has Morgan chased thru back yards, over fences, thru houses, in bad neighborhoods? I will bet not one in his 20 plus years of LEO experience… Why not one you ask. Because military bases generally don’t have bad neighborhoods, “the hood” is generally located off base where military police have never been. Welcome to the Morgan Team, next stop the “Twilight Zone”.

10-26-2007, 03:02 PM
I don't know what video you were watching but either you are misleading the readers intentionally or your comprehension is sorely lacking. This blog was making much more sense during the week where nobody was posting. I suggest you watch the video for yourself and you'll find that: 1. Morgan didn't blame the Administration for the MRSA outbreak. 2. The Sullivan mess was a slam dunk McNesby coverup. (Anyone see a crime there?) 3. The citizen that was concerned about Lt. Blackburn parking in front of his house with his blue lights flashing (on a no contact call) came forward voluntarily. 4. The car with the thugs is in the hood so they obviously are BACK. Watch for yourself. You are being lied to by those who run your agency. Here, there and everywhere.

http://72.12.51.34:8080/ramgen/reality/ ... show-11.rm (http://72.12.51.34:8080/ramgen/reality/morgan-show-11.rm)

Please stop the blatant lies. Morgan certainly does blame the administration. He states in the first minute with a picture of the news journal saying staph infection plagues jail and Craigs editing over top of it saying "Jail Outbreak"

Morgan:
"We are filming today beginning at the escambia county sheriff's office detention facility which you see behind me in this shot, the reason being is of course that it's front page news at this time for more problems with the escambia county jail and again let me be specific, today we will outline problems that are as a result of the administration of the escambia county sheriff's office not the fine deputies...blah blah blah..."

he then goes on to say the 325 times more etc.

You are a liar to say Morgan didn't blame the admin for MRSA outbreak, but then again you fit in just swell with that camp.

10-26-2007, 09:27 PM
does morgan really think he has a shot at this? If so, that would be hilarious..........

10-26-2007, 11:03 PM
I bet he wants to change all uniform shirts to match the one he was wearing in his video.

10-27-2007, 05:31 AM
The only thing that Morgan said was the Admin's problem in the MRSA outbreak (so far) is that they wanted to release a prisoner with MRSA back among the public without being treated because of the expense of such treatment. He in no way said that the MRSA outbreak was McNesby's fault. You can't take statements out of context and expect them to accurately represent your twisted views. Most of the show did deal with management problems that he did attribute to McNesby and it was accurate for Morgan to mention that in the introducton to the program. I hate to break it to you but if you rub the sand out of your eyes you will realize that Morgan is already the defacto Sheriff. McNesby is a "dead man walking." He just hasn't toppled over yet. He is silent and hiding. His typical pose. Unfortunately for him the agencies that are looking into his misdeeds are not going to be silent for long. Wisconsin is the least of his challenges. With respect to the other candidates in the race they have been silent so far as well. I doubt that will get any politician elected. The civilians who comprise the vast majority of the of the voters have been hearing Morgan's message for 10 months and it's their contributions that have been keeping the message out there month in and month out. Morgan has spent more money by far than any other candidate and his attacks on corruption have resonated far beyond the hallways of Ronniemac's Leonard Street pleasure palace. He hasn't said that he has a "magic bullet" for Brownsville. Only that the massive effort spearheaded by McNesby is mostly about money and not crime prevention or actual enforcement of laws. That it was a lie to tell the public that it was a "thirty day" operation since it is scheduled thru 2010. That millions of dollars are being spent by our cash poor taxpayers at the whim of the Sheriff on what amounts to a land grab. What he has said about the deputies is that they deserve more pay and more rights and he'll make absolutely certain that they get both under a Morgan Administration. If you face the facts you'll realize that change is coming whether you like it or not. Morgan is the only one out there telling it like it really is. But even if you want to keep your heads in the sand it won't stop the inevitable. Big changes are in the works. Not all of the "powers that be" are going to take much more of the corruption and graft that have been the hallmark of this county for time immemorial. The people are mad as hell. Nan left with the first wave of rats abandoning the ship. Touart is one of the first "officials" to fall. Hey anybody seen Dennis Williams recently? Didn't think so. The Director of Long range departure has left the building. Like the post said above. This blog was making alot more sense when nobody was posting.

10-27-2007, 05:59 AM
That shirt looked like a bunch of carpet samples!

10-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Maybe when you are fired for being a useless management puke by David Morgan you can get a job at Dillards as a mens wardrobe advisor? I'm sure that putting the tape on a gentleman's inseam will be right up your alley. Change is coming. It will shove people like you out on your sorry tails. So sad. And you were such a loyal McNesby "yes man."

10-27-2007, 11:50 AM
How does David Morgan feel about not have any deputies at the sheriff's office support? Why would he want to work somewhere where he was not wanted?

10-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Dillards would be just fine, they pay more than 35k and I can sell him a new shirt.

10-28-2007, 01:14 AM
How does David Morgan feel about not have any deputies at the sheriff's office support? Why would he want to work somewhere where he was not wanted?

Most of the deputies who are brown nosing McNesby will do just like they did when most of them were supporting Lowman when McNesby unexpectedly won in 2000. They'll immediately switch alliances and will try to get their noses up Morgans arse as quick as they can.

10-28-2007, 01:53 AM
if you will remember though, mcnesby did have some support from the office then....mostly because he has real police experience, unlike Morgan is is a wannabe policeman....

10-28-2007, 05:52 AM
Yes McNesby has lots more experience. Experience being charged with two felonies in the 60's while a cop. 3 more Grand Juries while sheriff. Ethics Investigations. Experience being busted for hunting crimes. Morgan can't begin to match that record.

10-28-2007, 11:31 AM
why can't the morgan team just admit that morgan has no real police experience? Lets drop him off in ensley or lincoln park and see how he handles those criminals....if your leader has no experience then he is not the right leader....Morgan, you have no chance! hahahaa

10-28-2007, 02:19 PM
Maybe it's because Morgan was a cop for over 20 years. Just because you feel obligated to disrespect his military police experience doesn't make it a valid concern. And as far as Morgan going on patrol? One of his management directives is that top mgt. will patrol on a regular basis. He'll be out there more than any other sheriff we've had so far. David Morgan is already your sheriff. He just hasn't been elected yet. He's the only one talking to the public in this race. He'll be alone at the finish line.

10-28-2007, 04:59 PM
You are right about one thing, he will be alone at the finish line alright, sitting in the corner with his hands in his pockets wondering why in the heck he chose to allow so many retards to damage his reputation and his campaign.

Many at the SO had high hopes for him as many are tired of McNesby's crap. Right up until he started allowing the like of DC, DE, PC, AS and many others try to run the show behind the sceens.

He now has not a chance in this race. I would vote for Lucas before I voted for Morgan and I know nothing about the man other than what his website says.

You people are also forgetting the fact that the election is still over a year away and the "SMART" candidates have yet to officially start campaigning. A few fund raisers don't count as a full blown campaign kick off.

10-28-2007, 07:45 PM
You people are also forgetting the fact that the election is still over a year away and the "SMART" candidates have yet to officially start campaigning. A few fund raisers don't count as a full blown campaign kick off.

I agreed with you until this statement.

What "SMART" candidate hasn't started campaigning yet?

Do you mean the candidate who some deputies claim they support but allegedly won't give him a penny until January? Perhaps you mean the candidate who thinks Mcnesby will be removed from office by Governor Crist? And maybe you mean the candidate whose biggest advocate amongst employees won't even pony up a measly twenty dollars for his man.

10-28-2007, 09:06 PM
What deputies support Morgan? All I could see on the list were two that were fired from the SO years ago.

10-29-2007, 01:38 AM
Maybe it's because Morgan was a cop for over 20 years. Just because you feel obligated to disrespect his military police experience doesn't make it a valid concern.

How many people has Morgan arrested in these 20 years? How many murders, suicides, robberies, carjackings, shots fired disturbances, kidnappings, rapes, and other serious crimes has he Personally worked, not sat back while NCIS worked, but has he been the lead officer working the case? How many crackheads deal he deal with on the side of the road selling dope on a military base? How much undercover work has he done dealing with these dopers on the side of the roads?

Give me a break, David Morgan is a wannabe cop and thats it. He has NO CLUE what real law enforcement is...When he tries to justify his experience with military law enforcement he loses a lot of real cops respect.....

David Morgan Loser....Again.....hahahha