PDA

View Full Version : WHere are all of the other postings....??

10-25-2007, 01:21 PM
I dont get it....I take the time out of my busy schedule to post some of my best material and then I check back only to find the postings have been removed?!!?!

Do you know how long it takes me to come up with whitty statements against the administration and rats like Mnroe???

GO figure! :devil:

10-25-2007, 02:44 PM
how come they delete all posting but leave javis up i guess the mods dont like him!!!

10-25-2007, 06:49 PM
I dont get it....I take the time out of my busy schedule to post some of my best material and then I check back only to find the postings have been removed?!!?!

Do you know how long it takes me to come up with whitty statements against the administration and rats like Mnroe???

Papo, you need to gett a 33 because if posting here is the highlight of your day, you got issues. Or do like Monroe and go home and cook and clean for your girl.

10-25-2007, 09:08 PM

Papo, you need to gett a 33 because if posting here is the highlight of your day, you got issues. Or do like Monroe and go home and cook and clean for your girl.

He is right, you need a life. Stuff was over flowing and they only have so much band width to work with so stuff was killed by the delete monster.

10-28-2007, 01:19 AM
the good trash talk is gone....wonder whats on jerry springer

MOD 1
10-28-2007, 01:26 AM

For the past 2 days, I have been trying to find out what happened to 6 pages of threads. I have talked to 2 of the moderators and am waiting for the third to return my phone call.

When I have an answer as to what happened to all of the threads, I will post an answer. In the meantime, we are checking with our "Server Guru" to see if there is anyway that we can restore all of the missing threads that did not violate the Terms of Use.

Mod 1

10-28-2007, 02:06 AM
MOD 1 ITS OKAY SO DONT WORRY. WE NEVER GO BACK,ONLY FORWARD AND WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER 7PAGES BEFORE THE END OF MONTH!

Phaedrus11
10-28-2007, 04:42 AM
For the past 2 days, I have been trying to find out what happened to 6 pages of threads. I have talked to 2 of the moderators and am waiting for the third to return my phone call.

When I have an answer as to what happened to all of the threads, I will post an answer. In the meantime, we are checking with our "Server Guru" to see if there is anyway that we can restore all of the missing threads that did not violate the Terms of Use.

Mod 1

Most of the threads were pointless attacks on individuals. I agree with deleting the posts with no merit but they shouldn’t have deleted the entire threads. Some of the stuff regarding the health trust needed to be said.
Oh, and it was only one Mod, I was on the board at the time.

10-28-2007, 05:38 AM
In the meantime, we are checking with our "Server Guru" to see if there is anyway that we can restore all of the missing threads that did not violate the Terms of Use.

Mod 1

WHO IS WE?

Sysop
10-28-2007, 07:51 AM
OK guys,

The missing postings have been restored for the most part. Sorry for any inconvenience. If a particular post you authored is missing and it did not violate the Terms of Use, please repost.

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience.

10-28-2007, 08:23 PM
OK guys,

The missing postings have been restored for the most part. Sorry for any inconvenience. If a particular post you authored is missing and it did not violate the Terms of Use, please repost.

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience.

why did you give in to these bunch of cry babies,,,they hve nothing good to say anyways...they like trash.....

10-29-2007, 10:41 PM
where.....

10-31-2007, 01:13 PM
these moderators are censoring the postings and it' not fair. They allow some points of view and delete others this BS isnt fair. If you are reading this I am very surprised.