PDA

View Full Version : show us the money

10-25-2007, 12:17 PM
It's another sad day, starting salary gets pushed up to 39k for those hired after 10/1/07. those who were hired before 35k and no bump to new starting. What a bunch of BULLSH*T. this f'ing place gets better and better everyday! I wouldn't let my worst enemy work here! Gotta love how all the fingers get pointed at the former chief that he fuc*ed up, the guy may have been a lousy administrator but I doubt this is all his fault.

10-26-2007, 04:20 AM
Just remember get your ticket punched and move on. I would have to say well over two hundred cops have come and gone. On a final note, only one person has ever retired from that department. So, think of those odds and you will know how you stand with the people that are the protector of the everglades. O'h by the way, have you seen the infomercial in which the tribal member is talking about how they are the saviors of the swamp. As the camera pans to a baby gator in the water, you can see the sheen of oil on the water from their piece of sh*t airboat tours. Gottal love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!