PDA

View Full Version : Mod in Bed With the Health Trust

10-25-2007, 01:28 AM
I guess Mod 456 must be in bed with the Health Trust. They just pulled the string. Hummm, makes you think!

10-25-2007, 01:58 AM
someone just told me, and i want to find out if this is true, that the PIO Lt. sued the trust and personally Marquez about a year ago, and won, anyone knows about this, i need to find out who the lawyer was !!!!!!!!!!

10-25-2007, 02:04 AM
who r d mod's

10-25-2007, 02:05 AM
I heard one of them is on the Health Trust Board

10-25-2007, 03:13 AM
Too many valid points were brought up against them, so they got scared! Fear brings change!

10-25-2007, 03:50 AM
SO NO 1 KNOWS 4 SURE ?

10-25-2007, 06:28 AM
I cannot believe they yanked that thread....wow, I didn't get to read anything else...Sgt Griffen, if you did post something else since last night (prior to the 07), could you please try and repost? That's ridiculous, there was a good dialogue going on there FOR A CHANGE....I guess the mentioning of motioning to 07 the insurance went over like a lead weight...please let me know what to do, I will be sure to be there at the next meeting to voice my opinion and bring up the motion (or second or third it, whatever)....

K. Andrews

Phaedrus11
10-25-2007, 06:57 AM
I cannot believe they yanked that thread....wow, I didn't get to read anything else...Sgt Griffen, if you did post something else since last night (prior to the 07), could you please try and repost? That's ridiculous, there was a good dialogue going on there FOR A CHANGE....I guess the mentioning of motioning to 07 the insurance went over like a lead weight...please let me know what to do, I will be sure to be there at the next meeting to voice my opinion and bring up the motion (or second or third it, whatever)....

K. Andrews

Kim I'll call you and talk about what you need to do.

10-25-2007, 12:03 PM
Nothing was violated and no member was bashed. I guess the string got someone riled up but the truth hurts. There needs to be changes and no one with the Trust wants to make them. It's time that the members take over the trust. There has to be a better situation than what we have right now.

I call for a bylaw change that would make the board elected, rather than appointed. The term would be for two years in length, opened to any member of the FOP in good standing.

10-25-2007, 01:07 PM
SO NO 1 KNOWS 4 SURE ?

GUESS NOT?!

10-25-2007, 08:53 PM
Mike Marquez is the MOD!!!

10-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Nothing was violated and no member was bashed. I guess the string got someone riled up but the truth hurts. There needs to be changes and no one with the Trust wants to make them. It's time that the members take over the trust. There has to be a better situation than what we have right now.

I call for a bylaw change that would make the board elected, rather than appointed. The term would be for two years in length, opened to any member of the FOP in good standing.

Some members of the plan, may not be FOP members. It would have to be any member of the plan may run. And why not ? let us pick our poison. Then we have no one to blame.

10-25-2007, 11:10 PM
ATTICA ATTICA!!!!!!!

I guess Mod 456 must be in bed with the Health Trust. They just pulled the string. Hummm, makes you think! :evil:

10-26-2007, 01:27 AM
I can't believe the crap the moderators let go on and on and on. Yet an issue as vital as the health trust is deleted for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I thought the idea behind LEOAFFAIRS was for us to have a forum to discuss issues that affect us. I truly believe that the thread on the health trust was the only thing of substance on here. When I was younger I hardly ever used the insurance, but as I've gotten older I have had to use it more and more. I have to tell it's been frustrating when I have to go to that office resolve an issue. I've also been embarassed on more than one instance where the claim was denied for some stupid reason, and the doctor's office has called me to say they were not paid. More than once I've paid the bill instead of fighting the trust simply to avoid the frustration.

I have NEVER spoken to anyone that has had anything good to say about the trust. I also wonder why it is that when you ask why we can't have a regular insurance you can't get a straight answer.

Mike I think you better gather your facts, the thread was deleted off this forum but you have not heard the last of this.

10-26-2007, 01:40 AM
its going to get ugly soon for the health trust !

10-30-2007, 01:51 AM
in bed with who