PDA

View Full Version : Joey's Watching...

10-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Someone needs to get the ball rolling for the White Alpha Squad.....Poor SOB's. From What I hear, it's just as bad as "The Bravo Soap Opera". If you're not in with the "Good Ol' Boys" (BG, RD, AL, JB, SC) or God forbid have an opinion about something,....you are tossed out and BlackBalled like a piece of crap (TT, AH, just to name a couple). Also being completely mistreated and disrespected. It's so funny how all of white squad so coincedentally wants to now come to the Other Side....I guess the Grass is ....GREENER..... HAPPY SHIFT BIDS!!!

51-94
10-25-2007, 04:11 AM
It really is a shame that that there is a heavan and a hell difference between sides (word on the street). There are going to be tumble weeds blowing across the white side bid sheet.

Hold on, let me give you the answer before someone else does.... You are a slug and you can get a job elsewhere (because we have so many qualified applicants in the pipeline we can afford to lose you). Also, why dont you stop posting anonymously and tell us who you are or come see me face to face (so we can trash talk behind your back, give you a label or limit your career) because I'm willing to help you solve these problems.

Admin. is well aware of the widespread unhappiness (not everyone) on the white side. They isolated one of the problems. There is still alot of work to be done. Hopefully Admin is starting to act contrary to the middle paragraph.

51-94
10-25-2007, 04:12 AM
By the way...WHO IS JOEY????

10-25-2007, 04:54 AM
Joey is a certain Captain with a kangaroo pouch in the front of his body. Maybe thats why they kicked him off motors because he continued to break the springs on the bike (ie) former-T1

10-25-2007, 11:56 AM
I like joey. Look at it this way. If you were ever on a plane that crashed on a snow peaked mountain in the middle of the swiss alps his body would sustain life for days maybe even months.

10-25-2007, 04:59 PM
Jory isn't the former T1...Joey is the little nub in the kangaroo pouch

10-25-2007, 05:53 PM
I think Joey is SC, aka Farva.

51-94
10-25-2007, 07:31 PM
marsupial
1. (Science: zoology) Having a pouch for carrying the immature young; of or pertaining to the marsupialia.

joˇey (jō'ē)
n. Australian., pl. -eys.
A young animal, especially a baby kangaroo

10-25-2007, 07:48 PM
That was one of the funniest things to date that I've read on here. Almost worthy of a Leo Affairs EMMY!

Brooks you are a trip!

10-25-2007, 08:16 PM
So it is safe to say that the person in question has an immature "nub"?

10-25-2007, 09:58 PM
WOW! We have stooped to a different level. I think the problem with the administration is that they realize how spoiled we are. First we have computers, which they never had the likes of (having to hand write their reports, then having them denied and having to re-write them). Put it this way, I would not do this job if it wasn't for these computers.

We have the luxury of having brand new take home vehicles; they had to share pool cars with buggers stuck on to the visors. So my point is, we are spoiled and they know it.

Yes, this is a great department and yes we do have a couple of administrators that like to bust our balls. So administrators, yes we have a lot more tools and toys to make our jobs easier, but we also handle a lot more calls than your era ever did. You guys shared a radio with other deopartments thats how slow it was, now I feel we need a dispatcher for each side of the city.

And last thing. Add the PD to 62 zone and that should even out the calls. 62 zone is a joke. You only have a couple of residents and when a crime happens they handle it the old fashion way (no police involvement). HLE is the spanish harlem.

10-26-2007, 04:04 AM
why 62 zone...why not have X23 get the 20 for the calls that come in to the station and have that zone unit handle it. why should west side units deal with the east side calls.

51-94
10-26-2007, 04:43 AM
[quote=, I would not do this job if it wasn't for these computers..[/quote]

You might want to take a look at that statement and ask if you really mean that. If you do, your in the wrong profession.

10-26-2007, 09:35 AM
Copy a Sig-8... Joey escaped from the nest and cut the umbilical cord. He was last seen at the East Headquarters (D and D) with a chocolate frosted donut in his little mouth. Shortly thereafter he was seen buying a can of Skoal form the Quickstop. He returned to the nest saftely.

10-26-2007, 09:40 AM
Wow! You know what I just realized....SC does look like Farva...He should do roll call with powdered sugar all over him next time....He needs to get deloused. :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

10-26-2007, 10:09 AM
So it is safe to say that the person in question has an immature "nub"?

Immature nub just doesn't quite explain it. It's more of a moose knuckle on steroids. Please do me a favor, I almost throw up in my mouth a little everytime I see it... GET BIGGER PANTS AND STOP TRYING TO FIT INTO THE ONES WHEN YOU WERE STILL A REJECT FROM ANOTHER DEPARTMENT....geez

10-26-2007, 11:31 AM
So he is a hermaphrodite?

10-26-2007, 01:45 PM
I hate You!

10-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Has anyone ever seen the movie alien when the monster pops out of the guys stomach?

10-26-2007, 10:58 PM
why 62 zone...why not have X23 get the 20 for the calls that come in to the station and have that zone unit handle it. why should west side units deal with the east side calls.

Because that would make too much sense. I know for a fact that if the PD was still in 5 zone JB would for sure find out where the incident happened and have them go back home a wait there for an officer or try to have the zone officer handle the call. He actually had to handle a call one day in his zone and sent the "citizen" to the PD because he knew that the west would have to handle it. The lady said that a fat cop with glasses sent her there because they were far too busy to handle her call. And when Farva was informed he said "Oh well, handle the call, I'm a D-Nozzle!"

10-27-2007, 03:49 AM
I agree 100% RamRod. How funny is that nothing happened when we found out he did that. But if it was me or someone newer we would have been written up or basically black balled. WTF is that shit. Handle your calls FAT ASS! BTW RamRod i know who you are....LOL...shh your secret is safe with me.

10-27-2007, 08:21 AM
The funny thing is, is that they all think they are slick when they pull $hit like that. It just makes them look more and more like a steamy pile of $hit and then they wonder why nobody respects them. Notice how nobody is bashing anyone for actually doing their job and handling their zones...It's funny how the same names keep popping up time and time again. All these people can't be wrong. Wake up, LOSERS!! :twisted:

:wink: :wink: A bit Newbie

10-27-2007, 08:50 AM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x128/sleemon/Kangaroos/Joey_in2.jpg (http://photobucket.com)

"I'm Watching You!!"

10-27-2007, 08:53 AM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x128/sleemon/Kangaroos/Joey_in2.jpg

"I'm Watching you!!!"

10-27-2007, 09:01 AM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/alotta008/farva-1.jpg

Ok I'll give you a hint....New Sgt, Still on probation, likes to hang out with Joey and Paul Bunyan.

10-27-2007, 02:20 PM
I still haven't stopped laughing! :lol: Best two posts on the forum.

Jump123
10-28-2007, 06:33 AM
Hey what did they call that guy from total recall that had the mutant in his chest..... "Quuuuuuuuuuade!" No... nobody... kind of the same.... no.

:shock:

10-29-2007, 05:55 AM
ok i get the whole joey thing but who the hell is it"??

10-29-2007, 09:15 PM
MIRAMAR IS NOT ONLY THE BEST DEPARTMENT IN THE WHOLE STATE, IT ALSO HAS THE HONOR OF HAVING THE BIGEST NUMBER OF CRY BABIES IN TH USA

10-30-2007, 04:19 AM
Joey is Capt BG

10-31-2007, 07:57 PM
Joey must be watching from the 10-40 location he sits at with all his sgt buddies.