PDA

View Full Version : 10-50

10-24-2007, 05:38 AM
Ok this discussion was brought up like a few months ago which was about one of own pulling over another marked police unit from another jurisdiction.

who did it?

and please give us the facts and the real story

10-24-2007, 10:24 PM
Okay, where do I begin....A lot of research was put into trying to find the Culprit that pulled over an NMB marked unit that lives in the city. The NMB officer in question could only provide vauge info. Well...You bet your @$$ that if I got pulled over by a marked unit by another marked unit I would for sure know who that person was, along with a unit number.....THAT'S IF I EVEN PULLED OVER AT ALL!! LMAO! So I think that this person made it up in an attempt to start some kind of retaliation issue between departments. That's just my opinion though.

10-25-2007, 01:23 AM
I believe the officer from NMB is full of excrement...none of the officers working nights with radar would pull over a marked unit...the fact that he said he got stopped and berated and can't provide a name or a unit number just a vague decription which could be applied to half the department should lead any rational person to the conclusion he is basically a liar.

10-25-2007, 01:25 AM
We should ask AV i believe it was her boyfriend or minimum a friend of hers

10-25-2007, 01:29 AM
From what I heard, it was AV's bf and she said it was someone from the green alpha.

10-25-2007, 01:58 AM
Where was he stopped???? Would have to be west, nobody east has radar I don't think....West side JS, MD and RW are the only ones with radar that I know of...don't think any of those guys would do that...sounds like a load of steamy crap to me...a newbe wanting to get attention perhaps????

51-94
10-25-2007, 04:21 AM
That was the most left field thing I ever heard in my career here!!!! What someones motivation for making up a BS story like that is way beyond me. We all know the person who started the rumor has a big mouth and doesnt know when to be quiet, but that was just obsurd.

Basically what she did was insult her 94 before she ever even needed one. How can someone with one day on even think to stir shyte like that.

"Cancel her, I'll be 10-4"

10-25-2007, 12:23 PM
Upon further review my guess would be MD. He runs radar in the area the guy was pulled over in.

51-94
10-25-2007, 04:35 PM
Upon further review my guess would be MD. He runs radar in the area the guy was pulled over in.

Based on the lie given, the fake info would point to MD. The funny thing is, it would never even cross that guys mind to pull a stunt like that.

Unless the liar has a secret crush on him and this is her kindergarden way of showing it.

Other then that, her motivation is way beyond me

med
10-25-2007, 05:15 PM
Thanks you 51-94, whoever you are, for thinking so highly of me.

I do run radar at night. The location varies so I could have been running it in the area mentioned. %95 of the time there is another unit with me and we don't even move for a marked unit.

I have been asked by several people if I did it. The answer is no.

I am not gonna take shots at AV or her boyfriend, they are LEO's and if they said it happened then it must have, but it wasn't me.

Thank you and have a good day!

10-25-2007, 07:28 PM
It was definetly was not MD and not someone on green alpha! If anything it was a sgt if this happened at all or maybe even FHP.

51-94
10-25-2007, 07:37 PM
It was definetly was not MD and not someone on green alpha! If anything it was a sgt if this happened at all or maybe even FHP.

Keep in mind the imaginary officer was running radar and the NMB unit was traveling only 5 mph over the speed limit.

The radar rules out a Sgt.

10-25-2007, 07:38 PM
maybe he was in MirOmar!

10-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Don't fret he'll be rewarded with a tri-county take home care shortly.

Its not what you know but who.

********Chief I didn't realize when I applied her or when I moving to palm beach that I was driving 80 miles each way********

10-27-2007, 04:21 PM

********Chief I didn't realize when I applied her or when I moving to palm beach that I was driving 80 miles each way********

What is sad is that we have hired dislexic, uneducated, non spelling officers like you. Guess they had to lower the standards when they couldn't compete with other agencies. :idea:

10-27-2007, 04:23 PM

10-27-2007, 04:58 PM
To be exect more then 1 NMB officer has been pulled over not just AV bf and Aventura also has gotten the same treatment. Its bullshit how any officer has the balls to pull over another officer and even write them a ticket. Whoever at this PD has been doing it has there own agenda and should go work for Securitas. You give PD a bad name with other agencies.

51-94
10-27-2007, 07:02 PM
To be exect more then 1 NMB officer has been pulled over not just AV bf and Aventura also has gotten the same treatment. Its bullshit how any officer has the balls to pull over another officer and even write them a ticket. Whoever at this PD has been doing it has there own agenda and should go work for Securitas. You give PD a bad name with other agencies.

LIE! or if your from Hialeah, Mentira!.

10-27-2007, 07:26 PM
guess you should check with the brass about the complaints received from other departments about this topic. It will probably shed some light on the situation for you

10-28-2007, 11:36 AM
10/27 local section page 4. (Ft.lauderdale officers want a contract)

Bso has tri county units.

10-28-2007, 05:52 PM
How fast would a marked unit have to be going in order to be stopped?
I would have to think pretty fast....so maybe the focus in the wrong place?

Give me a name, a unit number or something better than the vague description to go on and then I'll believe this crap.....

OM and AV should be ashamed of themselves...trying to hide their shortcomings by making up BS about other officers....you should both end up on DW's squad and spend a year in the depths of hell.

By the way AV how many stations do you get with those satellite dish ears you have?

slowurresponse
10-29-2007, 01:03 AM
Hey everyone,

Just to give you a heads up on how I got involved in this. I know a NMB officer who was advised by one of thier Det's that they got pulled over, and written a ticket for speeding. This Det was in an un marked unit, and ID himself as a 37 for NMB. I found out who it was, and we got it taken care of. AV advised me that her BF had the same incident while he was in his marked car, but just given a warning. I dont know who pulled him over, and I really never tryed to find out, nor would I make it up. If you dont believe me go to records and look it up.

10-29-2007, 01:05 AM
was it a T-unit that wrote the 37

10-29-2007, 01:11 AM
It is amazing that you people would turn against your own officers when they are trying to tell you only what they have heard from other AGENCIES. Yes, thats right AGENCIES. That means more than one agency has claimed they have been pulled over by a Miramar officer in their marked police unit. Don't you think that would mean there might be a little truth to what they're saying. Lord knows in this line of work rumors and stories get passed on and along they way they become more extravagant and unbelievable. But most of the time there is a small bit of truth behind them. THINK ABOUT IT!

10-29-2007, 03:27 AM
i honestly do not believe that any road patrol officer would have the odasity to pull over another unit.

It was definetly a sgt or higher up. Couldve been Sgt JS because he was driving a marked unit for awhile and he's just about clueless

everyone's motivation for being a sgt should be to look at sgt JS
"if he can do it anyone can!"

10-29-2007, 04:33 AM
u r all idiots...it had to be DW he is the only sob who would do that...have fun with him OM and AV...he is exactly what you both deserve.

10-29-2007, 05:30 AM
I think uridiots is one of those people who greew up getting rejected by all the hot chicks and picked on by bullies...now that he has a badge (or posting on this page impersonating a LEO) he thinks he's the law. He's been goin around dissing people because they have myspace pages. Also because he was probably blown off or knows he could never get with the people he insults. Hey uridiots....GROW UP!

10-29-2007, 07:32 AM
Stop...he/she didn't diss someone for having a myspace page....oh the nerve...he should lose his certificate...he/she must not be cool enough to "get with" the people he insults but maybe, just maybe he/she wouldn't want to get with those people...maybe, just maybe he/she is right...You are idiots

10-30-2007, 12:53 AM
i honestly do not believe that any road patrol officer would have the odasity to pull over another unit.

It was definetly a sgt or higher up. Couldve been Sgt JS because he was driving a marked unit for awhile and he's just about clueless

everyone's motivation for being a sgt should be to look at sgt JS
"if he can do it anyone can!"
What type of cars do your SGTS normally drive ?

10-30-2007, 04:17 AM
Sgts usually drive the explorer type suv and some of them hate them however JS was driving a regular patrol car for a while because his vehicle was in the shop for repair

10-30-2007, 06:46 PM
at the time of the alledged incident so was DW because he wrecked his SUV on (don't quote me) Cypress Creek and I-95 on his way back from court. A little irony there as Cypress Creek Rd is north of the courthouse.
We won't mention that though.

10-30-2007, 06:47 PM
at the time of the alledged incident so was DW because he wrecked his SUV on (don't quote me) Cypress Creek and I-95 on his way back from court. A little irony there as Cypress Creek Rd is north of the courthouse.
We won't mention that though.

10-30-2007, 06:50 PM
Guess that was worth sayin twice...DW was also involved in a 4 on Dykes and Pkwy while working Silver Lakes....isn't that a little far off 2? Guess he is directionally challenged.

10-30-2007, 07:39 PM
hey HaHaHa maybe you should check the other posts because he is insulting some good people. And he isnulting them because they have myspace pages. How mature is he. He is not right about anything. He is just a petty little person who is mad at the world...he needs to stop calling people"hermaphrodites" and other names. He probably doesn't even know or even work with these people and he has the nerve to say that. If i knew who he was and he was getting his ass kicked on a call, I'd be going code 3 at 25 mph.

10-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Not sure who you are talking about a bit newbie, but the fact that you would make a statement about going code 3 at 25 when a fellow officer is in need tells me that you somewhat immature and probably are one of the people I would rather not work with. That is the sad thing. Even I hated someone I am on that persons side when it is us vs "THE BAD GUY" maybe you should think about that.

11-01-2007, 07:36 PM
WELL HAHAHAHA, Any officer that has the never to bash good cops doesn't deserve the back up, but I never said I wouldn't get there I just implied it would take me a little longer (unless it's real bad). I'm starting to believe you should be in the same squad as uridiots since you seem to be defending everytime he bashes good cops. You two would be perfect for each other

11-02-2007, 07:37 AM
sorry meant to say nerve

11-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Brilliant a bit newbie..."I'll just get there a little slower"....I bet you are the person that gets passed by every other officer runnin code to a hot call.

11-05-2007, 10:46 PM
See what I mean...o well too bad you'll never know.

11-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Don't care either...plenty of other people that show up and DO their job regardles of slugs like you just takin up space collecting a check and *****in about everything that doesn't go their way...

11-06-2007, 03:00 PM
HAHAHAHHAHA me a slug. ROFL!!!! Dude let me tell you something. I am definitely not a slug. I am the last person you would call a slug if you knew who I was, and I'm glad you don't because if I knew who you were I would give you a wake up call. Maybe you have confused yourself for me but I DO my job. Its funny how you said other people show up...tells me your the last person on a call and the first person to leave. Get your facts straight buddy cuz you got another thing coming. And as far as the *****in goes...I'm not the one defending some idiot who goes on an on bashing good cops and. If you noticed it was only you and that MORON bashing those cops. You are probably the same person you are defending signing on under different names. GET A LIFE!!! LOOSER!!!

11-06-2007, 07:36 PM
I couldn't give a crap who you are. You have emotional issue's though. By the way you are really scaring me....please stop.

11-28-2007, 12:21 AM
I believe the officer from NMB is full of excrement...none of the officers working nights with radar would pull over a marked unit...the fact that he said he got stopped and berated and can't provide a name or a unit number just a vague decription which could be applied to half the department should lead any rational person to the conclusion he is basically a liar.

I don't really know why AV actually thinks that her leprechaun bf got pulled over by some unknown person. And to actually think that she is making up a story about how someone really did it but she is protecting his name to make it seem legit...She is a true LEGEND in her own mind. He is just as retarted as she is. Oh well, maybe she can tell her bf how she's banging some guy that works with MPD. Paintballing is fun. :oops:

11-28-2007, 11:28 PM
So, you're bascially saying that AV is the next Tina Lewis? OK, So riddle me this....Who bangs who?

11-29-2007, 04:48 PM
So, you're bascially saying that AV is the next Tina Lewis? OK, So riddle me this....Who bangs who?

It may be that Sgt from Pines JJ they call him

11-29-2007, 05:31 PM
It's probably him, and some K9 from Hollywood, a few Sgt's from Miramar, and an angry little Paintballing munchkin. Gina is well on her way up and out just like her sister Tina.

11-29-2007, 09:43 PM
As Too Short once said " Tina Tina the spe*m cleaner "

12-12-2007, 12:40 PM
I hope this is a joke! I would hope that she is seriously NOT saying that she knows who this "alleged" person is but does not want to reveal it to merely "protect him"!!? She can't keep her gender a secret let alone something like that! Oh wait, Maybe JOEY did it! Oh wait, maybe she is just full of crap like her bf...but which one....??

I don't really know why AV actually thinks that her leprechaun bf got pulled over by some unknown person. And to actually think that she is making up a story about how someone really did it but she is protecting his name to make it seem legit...She is a true LEGEND in her own mind. He is just as retarted as she is. Oh well, maybe she can tell her bf how she's banging some guy that works with MPD. Paintballing is fun. :oops:

12-12-2007, 10:08 PM
AV has seriously lost her mind to think that she can continue this outlandinsh "lie". Or in her mind it's the "truth". I guess she forgets what we do for a living....READ PEOPLE! Does she actually think that for one second we would believe her stupid story? It doesn't even make sense....What a truly DUMB BROAD! AV-Just go back to pausing your GPS so you can go bang "paintballer" TM.

12-13-2007, 02:10 AM
Sounds like you guys have a delusional one on your hands...Don't worry we have a few of those, too. Hey does anyone know what Tina's been up to? I used to be a friend of hers.... :wink: :wink:

12-13-2007, 03:18 AM
Sounds like you guys have a delusional one on your hands...Don't worry we have a few of those, too. Hey does anyone know what Tina's been up to? I used to be a friend of hers.... :wink: :wink:

I believe she still sees JJ from pemboke pines when she is down here. They had something going for a long time. Just ask her.

12-14-2007, 09:51 AM
Well maybe DW and 666 will be able to bring her back down from her little imaginary world. Maybe she'll be able to "clean up" the east side like she "single handedly cleaned up 7 zone". What a dum@$$!? Who says that!!? :twisted:

12-16-2007, 09:40 PM
how does she clean up 7 zone if she doesnt make arrests?

sounds like command staff quality material

12-17-2007, 10:20 PM
She does make arrests, granted they are violations of civil rights and she has to unarrest the individual later but she does make arrests. Then she gets to spend 3hrs 10-6 while everyone else handles the zone she "single handedly cleaned up" to write a memo to the chief on how she could screw up so bad.

AV you might want to get a clue before you really do something to get yourself or someone else jammed up. I know, try story telling for a living. Your first title could be "The Bridge Troll and the PHANTOM 10-50."

12-18-2007, 01:26 AM
Why is everyone ripping AV. I have been on a few calls with her and everything went fine. Whats the problem?

12-18-2007, 09:11 AM
Why is everyone ripping AV. I have been on a few calls with her and everything went fine. Whats the problem? Umm, I don't know how he passed probation. From what I understand, working with her is a nightmare. He thinks he runs the show and has a know it all personality. She's a walking liability especially with what she did the other night...No life experience or respect and it shows. She'll be our Capt soon.

12-19-2007, 03:27 AM
It is not AV's lack of experience that is troubling. It is her attitude. I don't work with her but have spoken to her some and she is extremely arrogant for some unknown reason. Big chip on her shoulder.

12-19-2007, 04:19 AM
It is not AV's lack of experience that is troubling. It is her attitude. I don't work with her but have spoken to her some and she is extremely arrogant for some unknown reason. Big chip on her shoulder. You hit the nail on the head. There is a difference between ****y and confident. She is the "****iest" rookie (no pun intended of course) I have ever spoken to. She's rude to citizens and doesn't have a clue how to do her job. She's got that bobble head of hers so far up all the sgt's a$$es that she thinks she runs the show. She'll learn the hard way on how to be a little more humble.

12-19-2007, 04:44 AM
I cant wait to hear the complaints that people are going to have against her ****y attitude.

12-20-2007, 10:49 PM
She needs to brush up on her knowledge of the law. She doesn't have a clue how to talk to people and what to tell them at all. She is completely clueless and she talks out of her a$$ for the most part. And worst of all, when a situation is diffused she takes it upon herself to stir the hornets nest again. That just shows her lack of life experience. She is going to get her a$$ kicked by some citizen that doesn't want to hear her horse mouth.

12-24-2007, 08:24 AM
I hear more and more bad stuff about this chick everyday. It's only a matter of time before she pisses off the wrong person and gets sucker punched by someone on the street. I've seen her out with TM a bunch of times, are they together? I thought he didn't like new people, what's the deal?

12-24-2007, 02:40 PM
I hear more and more bad stuff about this chick everyday. It's only a matter of time before she pisses off the wrong person and gets sucker punched by someone on the street. I've seen her out with TM a bunch of times, are they together? I thought he didn't like new people, what's the deal?do you mean out on a call or out off duty socializing somewhere

12-24-2007, 07:22 PM
I think the best thing to do is leave her alone. She will eventually screw up big enough so that the dept is forced to shizitcan her. Patience s a virtue.

12-24-2007, 09:25 PM
I hear more and more bad stuff about this chick everyday. It's only a matter of time before she pisses off the wrong person and gets sucker punched by someone on the street. I've seen her out with TM a bunch of times, are they together? I thought he didn't like new people, what's the deal?

lol midget TM he's a joke does he still live with his parents??

01-15-2008, 12:36 AM
Miramar is known for hiring unqualified females, just to get females ! Its absolutely true. The previous hiring guys were idiots too so that gives the city some deniability.

01-16-2008, 06:13 AM
if she is such a problem then why dont try to help her out. since it seems like you know everything there is to know about policing, then why dont you chip of a piece of wisdom for her.

my point is, is that we should be helping eachother out instead of posting little petti stuff on here about our fellow officers. you may not like her personality, but she'll back you up when you need it.

my new years resolution is to learn how to spell.

01-17-2008, 07:28 PM
I believe people have tried to help her out.Her common reply to this is " I am Cuban, you don't know what you are dealing with."

I'd have to say she is right, haven't quite figured out her species yet.

01-17-2008, 11:52 PM
I believe people have tried to help her out.Her common reply to this is " I am Cuban, you don't know what you are dealing with."

I'd have to say she is right, haven't quite figured out her species yet.

we disown her :devil:

01-18-2008, 04:23 AM
and when she does get that anticipated trip to the woodshed from a citizen, will any of you be 94ing her?

01-18-2008, 09:10 AM
if she is such a problem then why dont try to help her out. since it seems like you know everything there is to know about policing, then why dont you chip of a piece of wisdom for her.

my point is, is that we should be helping eachother out instead of posting little petti stuff on here about our fellow officers. you may not like her personality, but she'll back you up when you need it.

my new years resolution is to learn how to spell.

yeah she ll back you up but at what cost? the girl that got 15'd and had her civil rights violated..... she's probably too young to realize how much $$$$ she can get if she hasnt already filed suit

01-18-2008, 01:47 PM
What are we talking about here? :? What girl got 15'd and had her civil rights violated??? :shock: :?:

01-18-2008, 09:33 PM
She does make arrests, granted they are violations of civil rights and she has to unarrest the individual later but she does make arrests. Then she gets to spend 3hrs 10-6 while everyone else handles the zone she "single handedly cleaned up" to write a memo to the chief on how she could screw up so bad.

AV you might want to get a clue before you really do something to get yourself or someone else jammed up. I know, try story telling for a living. Your first title could be "The Bridge Troll and the PHANTOM 10-50."

this should give you some clarity...

01-19-2008, 02:32 AM
OK...don't quote me because this is only what I have heard....

She 15'd the wife/girlfriend of a local professional football player she 10-50'd. The reason was that she determined through her years of experience and training (HAHAHAHAHAHA) that the Ohio license the woman gave her was fake. She supposedly called Ohio and they validated her claim. The womans vehicle was towed. Then when AV was enroute to Hollywood ( or already there) Ohio called her back and said the license was good. So AV had to unarrest the woman whose car had already been towed (ooops). After this she spent the next few hours at the PD writing a memo to the chief because the CITY MANAGER had already recieved a complaint call from the involved party.

Now I have been a Fin fan for years and I agree they are obviously the worst team in the NFL but I wouldn't arrest their girlfriends/wives because of it.

01-19-2008, 03:35 AM
ummmm dont we have computers????? that can run out of state DL's DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see you can do it a few ways using mct

1) enter the out of state DL# and state abbreviation

2) enter the first, last , middle intial, d.o.b. and wouldnt ya know (state abbreviation)

01-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Exactly my point...she has no clue what she is doing. But she will tell you how she has single handedly cleaned up 7 zone. She will also tell you that she has never done anything wrong and that she is smarter than everyone else.

01-19-2008, 08:04 PM
so if she ran the dl from a pd out of ohio, and they told her it was bad then how is it her fault. thats all on ohio. havent you heard of the fellow officer rule.

and im not calling you a liar, but when has she said she has single handedly cleaned up 7 zone. i have never heard that from anyone on white alpha, but maybe im too busy doing case packets to know.

corn flakes with a little bit of sugar is very tasty!

01-20-2008, 02:21 AM
Haven't you ever heard of lying to cover your ass??????????? Bottom line is she is gonna get somebody jammed up...

As far as single handedly cleaning up 7 zone, that came from someone on her squad.

01-20-2008, 02:21 AM
Haven't you ever heard of lying to cover your ass??????????? Bottom line is she is gonna get somebody jammed up...

As far as single handedly cleaning up 7 zone, that came from someone on her squad.