PDA

View Full Version : hiring

10-23-2007, 01:21 AM
are you guys hiring laterals? also what do you guys feel is the state of your dept. in terms of pay, retirement, morale, availability of decent days off and in how many years?

appreciate any info. Thanks

10-24-2007, 04:12 AM
To make a long story short, this place sucks and staff treats the officers as if they are peeons. Do your self a favor and apply with the city of miami.

10-26-2007, 01:48 AM
people tell me why it's horrible, the work area is laid back and you guys make a ton of cash what's so bad about that?

There are a lot of negative replies, can you explain what is so bad? I have heard you guys haven't had a contract in 3 years is this true?

also i can't find any info about your retirement anywhere can you clue me in?

10-28-2007, 02:53 AM
To make a long story short, this place sucks and staff treats the officers as if they are peeons. Do your self a favor and apply with the city of miami.

You're right, and the cops there suck too.

10-29-2007, 01:19 AM
how much do you guys pay for health insurance? and is there alot of o.t. or extra duty jobs, if so what is the rate. Also, do you have a take home vehicle fee and a hush-hush quota type of system for stats?

thanks

11-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Do us "sucky" police officers in Coral Gables a favor and stay where you are. We wouldn't want to suck even more by hiring your ignorant butt.

12-29-2007, 12:59 PM
yeah!!