PDA

View Full Version : Law Enforcement Officer's Code of Ethics

10-22-2007, 01:18 AM
Law Enforcement Officer's Code of Ethics

As a Law Enforcement Officer, my fundamental duty is to serve mankind; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional Rights of all persons to liberty, equality, and justice.

I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Honest in thought and deed in both my personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land and the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty.

I will never act officiously or permit personal feelings, prejudices, animosities, or friendships to influence my decisions. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice, or violence and never accepting gratuities.

I recognize the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held so long as I am true to the ethics of law enforcement. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession.... law enforcement.

10-24-2007, 02:17 AM
Remember this?

10-28-2007, 03:32 AM
THINK ABOUT IT !!!

11-07-2007, 03:04 AM
Law Enforcement Officer's Code of Ethics

As a Law Enforcement Officer, my fundamental duty is to serve mankind; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional Rights of all persons to liberty, equality, and justice.

I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Honest in thought and deed in both my personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land and the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty.

I will never act officiously or permit personal feelings, prejudices, animosities, or friendships to influence my decisions. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice, or violence and never accepting gratuities.

I recognize the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held so long as I am true to the ethics of law enforcement. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession.... law enforcement.

RP’s Code of Ethics

As a Law Enforcement Officer, my fundamental duty is to deteriorate a perfect and efficient running police department; to safeguard my life and property; to implicate the innocent with deception, the weak with oppression and intimidation, and the peaceful using violence and disorder; and to disrespect the Constitutional Rights of all persons to liberty, equality, and justice.

I will lie about my private life . I will maintain coward ness and make sure that I never face danger, I will scorn and ridicule all not on my team; develop my own team of arse kissers; and to not give a crap about the welfare of others. Honest in thought but not in practice, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land that I like and agree with and continually disregard the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be broadcasted as necessary as long as it makes me look good.

I will always act underhandedly and permit my arse kissers to disobey all the laws of the land and the policies of the Police Department. With no caring for crime and with little regard for the prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the policies in my best interest without fear and always favor my arse kissers who supply me with the best information, true or not, I don’t care.

I recognize the badge of my office as way to get free s%#t a symbol of public distrust, and I accept it as a long as its free and best for me. I laugh at the ethics of law enforcement. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives, lying to myself and God about my chosen profession.... A law enforcement LOOOOOOOOOSER..

11-09-2007, 04:21 AM
[quote="Professional Officer":33w9xpo1]Law Enforcement Officer's Code of Ethics

RP’s Code of Ethics

As a Law Enforcement Officer, my fundamental duty is to deteriorate a perfect and efficient running police department; to safeguard my life and property; to implicate the innocent with deception, the weak with oppression and intimidation, and the peaceful using violence and disorder; and to disrespect the Constitutional Rights of all persons to liberty, equality, and justice.

I will lie about my private life . I will maintain coward ness and make sure that I never face danger, I will scorn and ridicule all not on my team; develop my own team of arse kissers; and to not give a crap about the welfare of others. Honest in thought but not in practice, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land that I like and agree with and continually disregard the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be broadcasted as necessary as long as it makes me look good.

I will always act underhandedly and permit my arse kissers to disobey all the laws of the land and the policies of the Police Department. With no caring for crime and with little regard for the prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the policies in my best interest without fear and always favor my arse kissers who supply me with the best information, true or not, I don’t care.

I recognize the badge of my office as way to get free s%#t a symbol of public distrust, and I accept it as a long as its free and best for me. I laugh at the ethics of law enforcement. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives, lying to myself and God about my chosen profession.... A law enforcement LOOOOOOOOOSER..[/quote:33w9xpo1]

As a professional law enforcement person who had the displeasure of working with RP for to many years, I congratulate whoever wrote this. He was a disgrace to his badge in Ft Laud and I have no doubt his lack of integrity has carried on to his new destination. If ever a person deserved to be thrown under a bus on W Broward Blvd well.....

11-09-2007, 02:15 PM
[quote="Hells Angels":sv3zbalb][quote="Professional Officer":sv3zbalb]Law Enforcement Officer's Code of Ethics

RP’s Code of Ethics

I recognize the badge of my office as way to get free s%#t a symbol of public distrust, and I accept it as a long as its free and best for me. I laugh at the ethics of law enforcement. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives, lying to myself and God about my chosen profession.... A law enforcement LOOOOOOOOOSER..[/quote:sv3zbalb]

As a professional law enforcement person who had the displeasure of working with RP for to many years, I congratulate whoever wrote this. He was a disgrace to his badge in Ft Laud and I have no doubt his lack of integrity has carried on to his new destination. If ever a person deserved to be thrown under a bus on W Broward Blvd well.....[/quote:sv3zbalb]

R you calling yourself a professional? Anyone who would talk like this on a public forum has no integrity. You are the one who is a disgrace.

11-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Art. XFL YOU ARE A POOR EXCUSE...........YOU MR ART XFL, DONT DESERVE TO BE A LEO.

11-09-2007, 04:05 PM
Art. XFL YOU ARE A POOR EXCUSE...........YOU MR ART XFL, DONT DESERVE TO BE A LEO.

Me thinks ART hit a nerve and perhaps they know who he is and there is some history there...too funny. Thanks for your input Art. We're sorry we got him.

11-09-2007, 04:32 PM

Me thinks ART hit a nerve and perhaps they know who he is and there is some history there...too funny. Thanks for your input Art. We're sorry we got him.

no me just thinks hes a jerk to wish harm to anyone....

11-09-2007, 05:29 PM

Doesn't sound like he was talking to anyone. He was talking to RP. That doesn't make him a jerk, that makes him observant.

12-04-2007, 06:23 AM

Doesn't sound like he was talking to anyone. He was talking to RP. That doesn't make him a jerk, that makes him observant.

Let's just keep thinking about ethics and RP. That is the quote of the day.

09-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Just a reminder of what is supposed to happen and what reality actually is around WMPD.

[quote="Professional Officer":3ois3fmv]Law Enforcement Officer's Code of Ethics

RP’s Code of Ethics

I recognize the badge of my office as way to get free s%#t a symbol of public distrust, and I accept it as a long as its free and best for me. I laugh at the ethics of law enforcement. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives, lying to myself and God about my chosen profession.... A law enforcement LOOOOOOOOOSER..[/quote:3ois3fmv]