PDA

View Full Version : ALERT ALERT...

10-19-2007, 02:46 AM
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN OF POLK COUNTY THE POLK COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE HAS SOLVED THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY. SHERIFF GRADY JUDD IN A NEWS CONFERENCE RELEASED THE INFO THAT THEY HAVE CAUGHT A MAN WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR STEALING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF GAS FROM GAS STATIONS.

WITH THE RISE IN HOME INVASION ROBBERIES AND THE HUNDREDS OF MARIJUANA GROW HOUSES IN POLK COUNTY I AM GLAD THAT THIS GAS STEALER IS OFF THE STREETS AND BEHIND BARS.

FOLKS WE CAN NOW UNLOCK OUR DOORS, LET OUR KIDS RIDE THEIR BIKES IN THE STREET AND JOIN HANDS WITH OUR NEIGHBORS AND SING THE COCA COLA SONG.

WITH THE RECENT ARREST OF A MASS FIRECRACKER PACK RAT AND THE MOST RECENT ARREST OF THE INFAMOUS GAS DRIVE OFF ARTIST POLK COUNTY IS A BETTER PLACE.

LET FREEDOM RING.....

PRAISE GRADY...

10-19-2007, 01:17 PM
the old guy was 70 yrs old too - him getting caught wont make my gas prices go down at the pump!

10-20-2007, 02:56 AM
i thought it was a decent arrest. i recall swearing to uphold the laws of the state. if we are gonna stop someone over a broken windshield to get a dope search or better,then how do we deprioritze so many grand thefts committed by one guy.

i doubt the gas prices will fall too but thefts have victim's just like robberies. this guy just found a way to knock them off for thousands without using a gun.

10-22-2007, 04:33 PM
So are we supposed to over look all crimes except ones that involve murder, drugs or robberies? I think he did a great job by stopping a "criminal" who was stealing thousands of dollars worth of gas. As the other post said, there is still a victim in volved.

10-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Its not exactly like they wasted alot of time investigating this. And it is a good thing to get the word out that this is happening so that law enforcement can keep an eye out..

or was it one of you that was the trooper that the guy talked to while sucking down thousands of gallons of diesal fuel?!

10-23-2007, 02:16 AM
That was a good case, but lets be realistic, if it were not coming up on an election year Sheriff Judd wouldnt have given it a second thought. The same is true with the "huge" gambling machine bust in Lakeland.

I'm not blaming the Sheriff, any other Sheriff in any other county would take advantage of the press coverage as well. I just wish Sheriff Judd would recognize the hard working guys that do these cases during non election years as well.

10-23-2007, 01:26 PM
To the above post, I wish that would happen, but King Grady will not give up his relection PR game !!