PDA

View Full Version : What would make this place better?

10-18-2007, 09:50 PM
This forum is for you to voice your opinion concerning the improvement of the Miramar Police Department.

10-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Lets get the records department to deal with records management and case filing issues and leave the officers available to do police work.

10-18-2007, 09:58 PM
I don't worry about case filing I just don't make arrests...I get the same or higher paycheck every 2 weeks either way!

10-18-2007, 10:00 PM
I say we sell the SWAT vehicle, disband the unit, save all the money normally used on supplies, OT, training etc. Hollywood and BSO are more than happy and capable of assisting with issues in the city. It appears to be a lot of money to spend to serve warrants and raid empty houses.
All the beautiful people can go back to doing their jobs, and yes they can keep their coins.

10-18-2007, 10:12 PM
Take the 21 officers out of the schools and combats the problems at the grass roots level. On the streets. It is unbelievable how the admin crumbled to the polital efforts of the PTA groups. Little do they know the units sgt (peanut) instructed the Sro's to ralley support from the pta groups. Some even made posters placed in front of schools to get others to come to the commision meeting. bring your children" was in bold writing. Retrain their sgt and get him in FTO to allow him to do his job. Why do we hide him? Teach the officers who are in the schools to properly shoot at a paper target. I'm wondering how many of them are qualified.

Jump123
10-19-2007, 01:01 AM
do we really need all these sgt's. it seems like we have more sgts than road patrol. i have never heard of a relief sgt! i mean we have sgt's that dont have a squad and just sit there and ***** about decoy cars. and by the way that is the dumbest idea i have ever heard of. in case you havent noticed.... we dont drive those ugly ass cars anymore. we all have black and whites and the scum bags know that. why do you think there is trash all over those cars?!

10-19-2007, 03:40 PM
is it true that you day shift only has eight officers working the road?

10-19-2007, 06:28 PM
Find a Chief who doesn't like golf and massages (during and after a hurricane) and all his super picks from captain on up.

10-19-2007, 08:37 PM
I say we sell the SWAT vehicle, disband the unit, save all the money normally used on supplies, OT, training etc. Hollywood and BSO are more than happy and capable of assisting with issues in the city. It appears to be a lot of money to spend to serve warrants and raid empty houses.
All the beautiful people can go back to doing their jobs, and yes they can keep their coins.I think we should all be adults and address those people that we have problems with to their face. Let's stop whining like little SCHOOL GIRLS over the problem and be men and women who have badges. If you think you can do a better job with the Department, you in all your grandeur can take the Sgt. exam and Capt. exam and show us how it is suppose to be done. We are COPS not cheerleaders. Stop F@#$ING WHINNING and do your jobs. or better yet just leave!!!!!!!

10-19-2007, 09:02 PM
[quote="flies SWATter":3eea0v4d]I say we sell the SWAT vehicle, disband the unit, save all the money normally used on supplies, OT, training etc. Hollywood and BSO are more than happy and capable of assisting with issues in the city. It appears to be a lot of money to spend to serve warrants and raid empty houses.
All the beautiful people can go back to doing their jobs, and yes they can keep their coins.I think we should all be adults and address those people that we have problems with to their face. Let's stop whining like little SCHOOL GIRLS over the problem and be men and women who have badges. If you think you can do a better job with the Department, you in all your grandeur can take the Sgt. exam and Capt. exam and show us how it is suppose to be done. We are COPS not cheerleaders. Stop F@#$ING WHINNING and do your jobs. or better yet just leave!!!!!!![/quote:3eea0v4d]

Alrighty, COMPANY MAN. Who is whining? These are the FACTS being stated. Address someone to their face and its career suicide due to alot of FAT GUYS with ego's bigger then their stomachs. Act like men and women with badges? How about treating us like men and women with badges. Do a better job with the Department? Yeah, why dont you inquire with people who actually have an idea of whats going on, NOT people who were horrible cops on the road, got their knees dirty, and are now Admin. Are you sure we are COPS? If so, the Department doesnt act like it. BE REACTIVE NOT PROACTIVE

10-19-2007, 09:03 PM
I think the command staff has a very highly educated standard. I mean come on they have masters and they attended various institutions like the FBI academy.

BUT!!! They all forgot where they came from and now they dont have any
---- . They are too worried about getting a lawsuit from a citizen. If a lawsuit is coming its gonna come from behind.

The streets are not how they used to be 20 years ago. We border one of the most crime ridden cities in south Florida (Miami Gardens). Butyet we have our own local bad guys.

And finally to the person that always has to say show your face! dont post a reply anonymously! this is all stuff people now and everyone talks about it.

10-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Remember one thing. We don't have a Gang Problem!! Ha Ha Ha

10-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Hello flieswatter, I see you are a SWAT Hater..... With all of the bad things being said on here I would say SWAT guys are the only ones that can be trusted. See when it comes down to it we do our jobs NO questions or CRYING. SO go back and sit on your A$$ and do nothing.

10-20-2007, 12:53 AM
SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF CRYING AND NOT ENOUGH WORKING. WE SHOULD NOT BE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY DELINQUENTS IN OUR CITY. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THE SYSTEM OR ANMINISTRATION WILL NOT BE CHANGED BY WHINING OR THE COMMENTS ON THIS SITE. STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN ON THE STREET NOT ON THIS SITE. AND THOSE THAT ARE SO UN HAPPY JUST LEAVE. I DON'T WANT YOU AS MY 94

10-20-2007, 12:58 AM
I dont get all this complaining and back stabbing! I am not unhappy and still here by choice. If you are that unhappy there are plenty of emplyment opportunities out there. I have a supervisor that supports me and does not harrass me and he is also one of the Command staff. Look n th mirror and ask yourself if you may have the problem not them??? :lol:

10-20-2007, 01:32 AM
I guess you just dont get it Bravo people come on this site to vent because trying to change things on the job is not working.... Continue hanging out and kissing your supervisors ass typical political answer you must have just taken the sgt exam

10-20-2007, 01:41 AM
I guess you just dont get it Bravo people come on this site to vent because trying to change things on the job is not working.... Continue hanging out and kissing your supervisors ass typical political answer you must have just taken the sgt exam

I work white bravo and I am not unhappy. I will be back next year if I can. I have no problem with slugs getting spanked if they dont do their job...I want my 94 to show up not just say they are coming. Not like on alpha where some people sleep all night like a couple of sgts that work the park. I get stuck taking all of the reports when you guys hide.

10-20-2007, 01:45 AM
you are just a day shift loser that is afraid to work nights cause it is dangerous go handle your neighbor disputes Stop worring what goes on at night wooocccceeee!!!

10-20-2007, 12:26 PM
All this whining over Bravo and Alpha shifts. Lets get the Charlie shift back up and running...The best of both shifts! :D

10-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Was an Ops Plan approved for this forum? :twisted:

10-20-2007, 10:45 PM
Cmon people you guys are in the red!!!! :D

10-22-2007, 02:43 AM
[quote="flies SWATter":rhzmwbty]I say we sell the SWAT vehicle, disband the unit, save all the money normally used on supplies, OT, training etc. Hollywood and BSO are more than happy and capable of assisting with issues in the city. It appears to be a lot of money to spend to serve warrants and raid empty houses.
All the beautiful people can go back to doing their jobs, and yes they can keep their coins.I think we should all be adults and address those people that we have problems with to their face. Let's stop whining like little SCHOOL GIRLS over the problem and be men and women who have badges. If you think you can do a better job with the Department, you in all your grandeur can take the Sgt. exam and Capt. exam and show us how it is suppose to be done. We are COPS not cheerleaders. Stop F@#$ING WHINNING and do your jobs. or better yet just leave!!!!!!![/quote:rhzmwbty]

Sounds like to me that the SWAT guys are concerned about their positions. I see when you responded you stated your name so I will address you as such.
Mr. ? Look at the facts of what I wrote. Hollywood police department and the Broward SO have extremely capable SWAT teams that would assist whenever called upon. I hope someone who has some accountability reads this beacuse if you look at the budget of the SWAT team you will find a huge resource you can tap once its done away with. We have long guns on the road already with almost every officer.
Why do we need to spend the hundreds of thousands of dollars in equipment and training every year? Often in the our message boards one speaks of liability. Imagine the liability we could release ourselves of IF we had Hollywood PD or BSO SWAT respond. In order to save movey we need to access the situation better prior to a SWAT response. It isn't an endless amount of money for SWAT budget.
As far as backing each other up? I cannot count how many times I hear SWAT guys talk trash about their comrad in training, their team leaders on other squads, jorge who was forced to leave with an on the job injury.
Put the brush down and look closely in the mirror. Its ok to be a regular police officer. Everyone here has to make concessions for financial responsibilty sake. I challange you to inquire with BSO or Hollywood SWAT to see if they would assist if called upon. (Or are they not as capable of the beautiful people here)
Mr. ? Thanks for identifying yourself.

10-22-2007, 03:44 AM
[quote="?":3e7wb8pa][quote="flies SWATter":3e7wb8pa]I say we sell the SWAT vehicle, disband the unit, save all the money normally used on supplies, OT, training etc. Hollywood and BSO are more than happy and capable of assisting with issues in the city. It appears to be a lot of money to spend to serve warrants and raid empty houses.
All the beautiful people can go back to doing their jobs, and yes they can keep their coins.I think we should all be adults and address those people that we have problems with to their face. Let's stop whining like little SCHOOL GIRLS over the problem and be men and women who have badges. If you think you can do a better job with the Department, you in all your grandeur can take the Sgt. exam and Capt. exam and show us how it is suppose to be done. We are COPS not cheerleaders. Stop F@#$ING WHINNING and do your jobs. or better yet just leave!!!!!!![/quote:3e7wb8pa]Brooks, is that you?

Sounds like to me that the SWAT guys are concerned about their positions. I see when you responded you stated your name so I will address you as such.
Mr. ? Look at the facts of what I wrote. Hollywood police department and the Broward SO have extremely capable SWAT teams that would assist whenever called upon. I hope someone who has some accountability reads this beacuse if you look at the budget of the SWAT team you will find a huge resource you can tap once its done away with. We have long guns on the road already with almost every officer.
Why do we need to spend the hundreds of thousands of dollars in equipment and training every year? Often in the our message boards one speaks of liability. Imagine the liability we could release ourselves of IF we had Hollywood PD or BSO SWAT respond. In order to save movey we need to access the situation better prior to a SWAT response. It isn't an endless amount of money for SWAT budget.
As far as backing each other up? I cannot count how many times I hear SWAT guys talk trash about their comrad in training, their team leaders on other squads, jorge who was forced to leave with an on the job injury.
Put the brush down and look closely in the mirror. Its ok to be a regular police officer. Everyone here has to make concessions for financial responsibilty sake. I challange you to inquire with BSO or Hollywood SWAT to see if they would assist if called upon. (Or are they not as capable of the beautiful people here)
Mr. ? Thanks for identifying yourself.[/quote:3e7wb8pa]

10-22-2007, 03:44 AM
[quote="?":14tfnzpd][quote="flies SWATter":14tfnzpd]I say we sell the SWAT vehicle, disband the unit, save all the money normally used on supplies, OT, training etc. Hollywood and BSO are more than happy and capable of assisting with issues in the city. It appears to be a lot of money to spend to serve warrants and raid empty houses.
All the beautiful people can go back to doing their jobs, and yes they can keep their coins.I think we should all be adults and address those people that we have problems with to their face. Let's stop whining like little SCHOOL GIRLS over the problem and be men and women who have badges. If you think you can do a better job with the Department, you in all your grandeur can take the Sgt. exam and Capt. exam and show us how it is suppose to be done. We are COPS not cheerleaders. Stop F@#$ING WHINNING and do your jobs. or better yet just leave!!!!!!!Brooks, is that you?

Mr. ? Thanks for identifying yourself.[/quote:14tfnzpd][/quote:14tfnzpd]

Brooks, is that you? :idea:

gws108
10-22-2007, 11:25 PM
BRING ID 108 BACK,,, HE WAS SUCH A SWELL SGT

OK OK Ill come back

10-23-2007, 01:01 PM
BRING ID 108 BACK,,, HE WAS SUCH A SWELL SGT

I hear they're bringing all the retirees back and making them all reserve officers. No benefits OT, Health care etc. They can sign up for details once the list is certified. Making them all SGTs and up and putting all of them in specialized units.

(What a way to save money Mr. Commissioner)

(How does that sound Mr. And Mrs. Looking for advancement? You're a number only)

Miami Gardens is still hiring and maybe Pinecrest.

(Why does she bash Pinecrest so much. I wonder will she do the same when she leaves here?)

OK OK Ill come back

FirstonScene
10-23-2007, 10:44 PM
How about you guys stop taking cracks at Jen!

She is one of the few female officers that actually works with the very small exception of a few others. And she sure is more proactive then most of the male officers that are slow.

10-24-2007, 01:40 AM
[quote="Jen for Prez!"][quote="gws108"]BRING ID 108 BACK,,, HE WAS SUCH A SWELL SGT

I hear they're bringing all the retirees back and making them all reserve officers. No benefits OT, Health care etc. They can sign up for details once the list is certified. Making them all SGTs and up and putting all of them in specialized units.

Thank god we have physc's now! 108 would have never passed one back then. I hear he was a nut case.

10-24-2007, 08:27 PM
How about you guys stop taking cracks at Jen!

She is one of the few female officers that actually works with the very small exception of a few others. And she sure is more proactive then most of the male officers that are slow.

You must be her babies daddy. Enough of the sucking don't worry you'll be her corporal ok.

10-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Have the AC get hired as the chief of dave (he deserves his own place away from here under this corrupt reign.)

Have the chief hire another cronie from hollywood. Wait a year or so until the federal investigation starts and have about 8 guys canned for improper things ala hollywood pd.