PDA

View Full Version : ADVICE FOR 100

10-17-2007, 11:17 PM
CHIEF THAT UGLY NICOTENE STAINED MUSTACHE HAS TO GO. ESTA DE PIPI. AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT TRIM THOSE WILD OVERGROWN NOSE HAIR

10-18-2007, 05:28 PM
CHIEF THAT UGLY NICOTENE STAINED MUSTACHE HAS TO GO. ESTA DE PIPI. AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT TRIM THOSE WILD OVERGROWN NOSE HAIR

OR BETTER YET RETIRE...YOU OLD *******!!! REMEMBER THAT ALL OF THE WRONG THAT YOU HAVE DONE TO PEOPLE WILL COME BACK TO YOU TENFOLD......I GIVE YOU 2 YEARS IF THAT AFTER YOU RETIRE FOR YOU TO HAVE A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK.....BECAUSE AFTER YOU LEAVE POLICE WORK, AND YOU ARE IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR....YOU CANT MANIPULATE, BULLIE, OR STRONGARM ANYONE...ANYMORE...THIS WILL TEAR YOU UP INSIDE, AND YOU'LL JUST DROP DEAD.......REMEMBER THAT A PERSON IS JUDGED BY THE SIZE OF HIS FUNERAL....I SEE ONLY 1 OR 2 CARS AT YOURS YOU ROTTEN , EVIL VINDICTIVE *******!!!!

10-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Please tell me how you really feel? I wish no ill harm to 100. Just retire and have a happy life with your family. However, if you do harm to anyone I love, you will pay the price just like the citizens of Jericho at the hands of Joshua. 100 Have a wonderful life, you can retire and have a good income for the rest of your life and enjoy your grandkids. Do not throw it all away for you know what is near. You do not have to kill chickens or goats to see what will come, I guess to you people it helps for I have not figured it out yet. No animal blood needs to be spilled. Again have a nice life. I will not say it on a computer again. The next time it will be face to face.

10-18-2007, 08:00 PM
vete ya ! leave and take fagilero with u

10-18-2007, 09:15 PM
vete ya ! leave and take fagilero with u

Actually, why should he? RB is making a $100+ annual salary for demoralizing the police department and the mayor is oblivious or complicit with it!

The only way this tired old man is leaving, is if the mayor finally realizes that RB's policies and practices are counter productive to the mayor's mission and vision for the City of Hialeah and the well being of its residents! Only you, the members of the Hialeah Police Department, can open the mayor's eyes. The mayor must know that he cannot build a class city with a police agency that is losing senior and junior police personnel to other police agencies because of working conditions and lack of what is no longer a luxury, but a necessity -- the take home police program! The mayor must know that practically every police agency in Miami-Dade County has a taken home programs. The mayor must know that this program is an excellent managerial tool that serves to attract and retain quality police personnel. Moreover, and as prime example, it facilitates police effectiveness by having officers, respond to court proceedings whether on or off duty, obviating excuses when officers must respond to court in their private vehicles! Additionally, the take home program extends the fleet's life by several years, maximizing public dollars invested in the program.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR YOUR NEXT MEETING WITH THE MAYOR!

10-22-2007, 05:23 AM
Please tell me how you really feel? I wish no ill harm to 100. Just retire and have a happy life with your family. However, if you do harm to anyone I love, you will pay the price just like the citizens of Jericho at the hands of Joshua. 100 Have a wonderful life, you can retire and have a good income for the rest of your life and enjoy your grandkids. Do not throw it all away for you know what is near. You do not have to kill chickens or goats to see what will come, I guess to you people it helps for I have not figured it out yet. No animal blood needs to be spilled. Again have a nice life. I will not say it on a computer again. The next time it will be face to face.

YOU TALK ABOUT 100 LIKE HE IS FAMILLY...MAYBE YOU PLAY POKER AND DRINK BEER WITH HIM, MAYBE YOU GO OVER HIS HOME AND EAT SANDWITCHES AND TALK ABOUT THE "REAL COPS" WHO HAVE TO GRAB A BITE TO EAT AT A DRIVE THRU BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN CALL TO CALL....OR MAYBE YOURE A HASBEEN WHO CANT CUT IT AS A COP AND FAKES ILLNESS TO GET RETIRED...YOU SHMUCK!! DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO BACK TO CUBA SINCE YOU LOVE FIDEL CASTRO SO MUCH !!...IDIOT!!!!

11-09-2007, 11:01 PM
What good do Hialeah Police cars do me parked in Broward County?

11-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Please refer to "farewell to RB" for a message from Eddy Baute