PDA

View Full Version : hello media

10-16-2007, 10:08 PM
so let the media know. that's what they are there for. to report to the public information concerning the public. to expose fraud, corruption and unfair acts against the city and it's residents. that being said, why is it that a person can be shot 5 times across the street from city hall and it doesn't even make the news? across the street from city hall? what city would allow this to happen? not hollywood. not ft lauderdale. and not report it to the media. what resident or news agency out there heard about this shooting...........across the street from city hall!? who is trying to cover this up? the police? your leaders there in that outhouse you call city hall? who owns that shopping center? who is trying to protect the owner of that shopping center? WHO IS COLLECTING CONTRIBUTIONS? the public doesn't even know what happened there. god forbid somebody drives by in a car and catches a stray bullet because the city failed to inform it's resident's about how dangerous the area across from city hall is. and not even a special watch there. nothing.

the crime suppression unit is out busting vendors for selling beer to minors, important, but not as important as A SHOOTING ACROSS THE STREET FROM CITY HALL! WHO IS IN CHARGE? i've read how this guy in charge is a good guy, a great leader. b.s.! he's letting capt d.k. and the other guy run this city into ground. wait til these guys are really in charge. this city will truely be in trouble. it's not too late. a shake up at the top needs to happen. we need somebody who can tell those people at the big outhouse @ palm and pines not to get involved in police work.

sfsh hasn't been patroled for the last 30 years. now we have manned patrol in there? and we find out the day of? wtf?

special watch for 3 months at alhambra?in the play ground? because young adult residents of that community are playing cards there? because a city commissioner lives there? it's a flippin playground!!!!! 6 times a day. meanwhile people are getting shot in a club across the street from city hall and not even a special watch goes out there. a special watch for the last 6 months at a shopping center because a shop owner crys to the media about response time?

we have detective and spare cops working in positions in the dept and nothing gets done there. civilians should be working some of the jobs not handed to the cop for being a loyal supporter of the administration. we've had purse snatchers on the loose for the last 2 years and what are our detectives doing? changing their hours to catch the bad guys? no. meanwhile the road works with less people needed. i never see a cop on my street. there to busy earning revenue for the city.

enough b.s.! when election time comes we need to vote out these guys at "city hall". they want to build a new one by the way.............. so much for cutting taxes. "the cass tllio administration building" i can see it now. it will go nicely with the newly renovated golf course.

"FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!"

10-17-2007, 05:15 AM
I see your point... but the true question is... why did city hall allow a haitian night club to be placed in our city? how many shootings have occurred at that haitian club? the haitian that was shot 5 times, had a 45 on him, and was able to take a shot at the other suspect. if you ask me... I say that the suspect was shot 5 times. crime solved!

10-18-2007, 01:04 AM
quit.

BSO.

happy?

10-18-2007, 04:11 PM
as a resident i do think this city is on the way to hell. look at the seriousness of the calls lately. what's being done about it? beverage violations!

10-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Surely you jest oh uninformed citizen. Those beverage violations and citations written by the "task force" will get
MP that most coveted Traffic job he wants. There not here for you, there here for themselves, a.k.a. Numero Uno, and don't you forget it!

10-18-2007, 11:45 PM
I see your point... but the true question is... why did city hall allow a haitian night club to be placed in our city? how many shootings have occurred at that haitian club? the haitian that was shot 5 times, had a 45 on him, and was able to take a shot at the other suspect. if you ask me... I say that the suspect was shot 5 times. crime solved!

1st ... Your facts are incorrect.
2nd...This is not the forum to discuss an open & ongoing investigation !!!!
3rd.... I agree about the problem
and lastly .... THIS is something the MOD should delete !!!!

That's all !!

10-20-2007, 12:23 AM
and continue to keep it out of the media

10-27-2007, 01:12 AM
what shootings?