PDA

View Full Version : Scapecchi a good man

10-16-2007, 02:26 PM
To confused voter and all others:

I personally know Larry Scapecchi and had the privledge to work for him during his career at the sheriff's office. He is an ethical man with high integrity. He believes in employees and stands behind them, when they are in the right, even when it may not be the "popular" or "politically correct" thing to do. Contrary to what a previous poster insinuated, he is not running because of a failing business. He has a sucsessful business. One of the reasons he is running is because he wants to instill integrity,morals and honesty back into the sheriff's office so the sheriff's office can rebuild the trust of the community and make Escambia County a better and safer place to live.

10-16-2007, 11:41 PM
I will echo the above post. I have know larry scapecchi for 15 years and during those 15 years I have seen him over and over again make decisions based on his integrity and not what the popular thing to do was. This man is all about doing the right thing, and everyone who personally knows him knows that. I am sure someone from Morgan or Mcnesby's fan club will counter these post with their bs....good luck fellows...

11-08-2007, 01:29 AM
Best of luck and the fish was great...BUSTER

11-08-2007, 06:48 AM
The fish was great. But what was even better was the amount of people who came by and said " I don't know Larry Scapecchi, but I don't care, I'm voting for him because we need a change."

11-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Any truth to the rumor that Scapecchi got most of the votes from the PBA members in the staw ballot that was sent out? :?:

11-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Yes he did!