PDA

View Full Version : candidate questions

10-15-2007, 10:29 PM
So now that we know who Morgan really is can anyone tell us about Larry Scapecchi?

A group of Larry's deputy friends say wonderful things about him but none of them have contributed to his campaign. This confuses me.

He has no literature/website yet nor has PBA posed any questions to him. I'm aware that its a little early.
PBA didn't hesitate to question/expose Morgan though but is silent on Scapecchi or at least publicly anyway. This confuses me as well.

Tell me why Scapecchi is going to be a better sheriff and what he is going to do for us, the employees.

We all agree change is needed but how is he going to do it?

10-15-2007, 10:45 PM
Most Sheriff races don't take place 2 years before the election. Morgan decided to try to ride the wave of Anti-McNesby Furor on the RMPT/RMabusespower website. He shot his load too early and all those people have faded away. Things will start heating up in the early spring. Candidates will have all come out and gotten decent size warchests to start fighting. Of course Morgan has spent all his money by then.

10-16-2007, 12:50 AM
The above poster is correct. The sheriff's race will not get started until the first quarter of the election year (usually). The lack of silence from the other candidates doesn't mean they are scared of Morgan. They are just a little smarter in how they are running their race.

Also there is no other candidate out there running their sewer holes about this and about that, stirring up lies and what not so that is why the PBA has not asked any other candidate questions.

10-16-2007, 02:16 AM
Scapecchi is just late to the party that's all, perhaps too late.

Mcnesby, Morgan and even Lucas have websites and their campaigns are underway.

Larry jumped into this race because his construction business dream collapsed with the housing market and he needs a job.

His supporters are waiting to donate in January because they believe Mcnesby will be removed after his trial in Wisconsin. If he is removed from office they feel it's safe to donate but if Mcnesby remains their donations to Larry will never materialize.

Let's be clear about this, if Scapecchi's supporters really believed he was going to win they would not hesitate to support him with more than whispers in shadows. He received 2, yes that's 2 donations, from deputies totaling a mere $140.
We can all name at least ten deputies who claim to be Scapecchi super-supporters and the two guys who actually gave aren't among them.
Money talks, you know the rest.

At least Morgan and his supporters are passionate and sincere and they've earned my respect for it.

10-16-2007, 02:24 AM
And Morgan has had how many deputies donate? Oh, that's right...none.

10-16-2007, 07:01 AM
Keep in mind that McNesby started the "early campaign" by declaring first. Morgan just entered the race at that time so as to not leave McNesby alone as sole candidate. I agree that Morgan and his supporters are sincere. The fact that deputies aren't contributing in any substantial way to any campaign other than McNesby's is not a reflection on the other candidates but on the sheriff who threatens those who might support others. This is a sad fact that none among you can deny. (Keep your powder dry Mod.)

10-16-2007, 12:29 PM
To confused voter and all others:

I personally know Larry Scapecchi and had the privledge to work for him during his career at the sheriff's office. He is an ethical man with high integrity. He believes in employees and stands behind them, when they are in the right, even when it may not be the "popular" or "politically correct" thing to do. Contrary to what a previous poster insinuated, he is not running because of a failing business. He has a sucsessful business. One of the reasons he is running is because he wants to instill integrity,morals and honesty back into the sheriff's office so the sheriff's office can rebuild the trust of the community and make Escambia County a better and safer place to live.

10-29-2007, 10:03 AM
Sounds like I need to track down your guy Scep and have a face to face with him. I promise you folks the potential candidate I bring to the race is flawless and very credible. If you have good people who you believe in we need to set things up to meet because the way to take out an incumbent is with an alliance.

My candidate is Escambia at it's best !

10-30-2007, 02:40 AM
He wont be hard to track down. He's having a fish fry this coming Saturday ( 11/3) from 11am- 2pm at the Elks Lodge on 72nd Ave and Highway 98 ( about a 1/2 mile west of the Naval Hospital. ) and everyone is invited.

10-30-2007, 03:17 AM
Got the info and we may stop by for a hand shake.

10-30-2007, 12:24 PM
Sorry to be vague but issues on both sides force this. To be sincere with you I am concerned for our security as well as yours.
Sigh...another conspiracy kook?

10-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Buster sounds alot like Craig playing games....if your holding Quad Aces be proud of them and show'em...otherwise take your busted straight and fold....

10-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Buster sounds alot like Craig playing games....if your holding Quad Aces be proud of them and show'em...otherwise take your busted straight and fold....

11-16-2007, 10:53 PM
Scapecchi has forethought and is not an ego-maniac. Having worked for him, he contemplates and doesn't "knee jerk." He should be given his opportunity to prove his leadership capabilities to those who work for The Escambia County Sheriff's Office and the citizens of Escambia County. He is approachable and allows for disagreement without the berating. In my humble opinion, leadership provided by the current administration is non existent. The Escambia County Sheriff's Office has "run a muck" with Ronnie Mac. It's time to progress past the current administration, elect Scapecchi, and allow the Escambia County Sheriff's Office the ability to get back to doing to Law Enforcement. [/quote]

11-17-2007, 05:40 AM
FYI THE SHERIFF HAS ALLIENATED OTHER AGENCIES WHOM EMPLOYEES WORK SIDE BY SIDE WITH HIS OWN.

I DONT WORK FOR THE ECSO SO I CANT HAVE MY TRUCK AND/OR BOAT WASHED BY YOUR COUNTY PRISIONER AT YOUR FACILITY OF WHICH MY $2,672.67 PROPERTY TAX LEVY PAYS A PART OF.... EVEN THOUGH I WAS CALLED BY YOUR AGENCY TO ASSIST??

DON'T GET ME WRONG.... THE FINE PEOPLE OF THE ECSO ARE GREAT TO WORK WITH AND I AM PERSONAL FRIENDS TO MANY.

BUT I ASSURE YOU I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW AT WORK, AT THE BALL PARK, AT CHURCH, AT RESTUARANTS, EVERYWHERE I GO... ABOUT THE POOR MANAGEMENT STYLE AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO VOTE AGAINST YOU.

PS...... GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOUR DAUGHTER GOT A TICKET AND YOU COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

REMIND YOUR EGO THAT TO HAVE ONE ENEMY IS TO HAVE ONE ENEMY TOO MANY !

PS.... HUNTING SEASON IS COMING UP. GOT ANY OLD TRAILERS LAYING AROUND. HAHA

11-17-2007, 06:11 PM
"5 Questions for Bain Custer and the NWFLPBA"

"See attached questions from State PBA. You know Bain, Phillip, et al, if
you all had spent a fifth of the time answering these 5 questions as you are
trying to get "your man elected" we wouldn't be discussing the sheriffs
race. Lame, real lame. Now you want us to back Scapecchi. Who hasn't gone on record for anything. More of the same. You guy's couldn't find you
behind with both hands.

http://www.flpba.org/bargaining.php

11-17-2007, 06:21 PM
someone got their feelings hurt and is now seeing the light. Their "man" has no chance....

11-17-2007, 07:45 PM
"5 Questions for Bain Custer and the NWFLPBA"

"See attached questions from State PBA. You know Bain, Phillip, et al, if
you all had spent a fifth of the time answering these 5 questions as you are
trying to get "your man elected" we wouldn't be discussing the sheriffs
race. Lame, real lame. Now you want us to back Scapecchi. Who hasn't gone on record for anything. More of the same. You guy's couldn't find you
behind with both hands.

http://www.flpba.org/bargaining.php

WTF are you talking about answering 1/5th of the questions. Those five questions were answered long ago when PBA was selected as the bargaining unit. What did you think those questions are for? Lay down the crack pipe and make another Morgan video for our amusement.

11-19-2007, 11:35 AM
I'll presume that the meaning of the "5 questions" post eludes you. If your local union management had the sense to get the assistance of the state PBA in negotiating a contract, three things would most assuredly be true. You'd have a better contract, better pay and it wouldn't have taken six years to arrive at your current agreement. Surely you can't be defining the current state of affairs for Escambia LEO's as a positive local PBA accomplishment. There is a better way to do these things people.