PDA

View Full Version : Fred

10-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Who is Fred? Correct me if I am wrong, but he is NOT a police officer. I thought Oscar was the FOP President?

10-16-2007, 01:17 PM
Who is Fred? Correct me if I am wrong, but he is NOT a police officer. I thought Oscar was the FOP President?

You mean Fred the want a Be Cop, that the old Admin. use to let ride every week and wear a uniform w/ a radio..and then would buy dinner for all the cops with FOPA money...You mean that Fred???

10-16-2007, 02:11 PM
Wow, evidently yall are not cops. Fred is a great guy, who is liked by every cop in the department. The reason he is gone is because of arse politicians like you scotty and morons like the administration.

Lets get back to Fred spending FOPA money. He was the reason we had a FOPA. The FOPA was a support for the Police and if you were a civilian member of FOPA it was understood you supported the police as well. We do know however there were members there only for the sake of knowing where the money went, and would complain about how it was spent. Scotty and the commish.

Ahh now to the real reason Fred is gone. RP was brought here with his well know reputation. RP has done exactly what the city wanted, he got rid of the little remaining moral and several of the employees. He destroyed a strong working department that included help from Fred. Problem is RP forgot that he will need a job one of these days, and the reputation he has now will be sure to follow, along with several phone calls.

So now the City can sit back and say wow, we now have a great department that doesnt arrest criminals or write tickets.
PERFECT

Fred you were a huge asset to this department and none of your friends will ever forget everything you did.

10-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Wow.......
Fred, quit posting! YOU WERE NEVER a COP.
Fred, you should be ashamed of yourself.
You do not speak for the real WMPD.
I have lost all respect for you. So have A LOT of us!
Shame on you and your little group.

10-16-2007, 03:52 PM
Wow.......

Finally someone speaks the truth!!!

10-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Don't worry Fred everyone knows that you have done so much for the W.M. PD. As usual the above posts are probaly from Perez's kiss A-- 5. (or the Mayor)
Why don't you tell how Perez wanted the FOPA to buy computer cases that could not even be used. (Shouldn't the city buy office equipment?)

Anyway because he was turned down (because he does not control the FOPA money) He tried to start a bunch of lies. Also because you told him no you can't ride.

It is just the same pattern of the Mayor and Police Chief. Lie, Intimidate, Lie, Intimidate.

10-16-2007, 08:05 PM
We all know that FRED is a great guy and an was asset to the city and law enforcement officers. To read the list of items the FOPA purchased for the city is impressive. The city basically got an employee for free on those Fridays. It's too bad that RP basically wanted to control those funds as his own slush fund and stated after he was denied a ridiculous purchase (cumputer bags) I will never ask them for money ever again. WAH WAH WAH WAH :cry:
To: What? and Finally. It is painfully obvious from the timing of your posts that you are one in the same person. Was this posted while SOMEONE was on-duty? HMMMMM....
How bogus is it if someone posts as one person and answers that post as another attempting to give the impression that there are more of you out there? Are you again trying to convince the Sun-Sentinel readers that people like you?

10-16-2007, 11:54 PM
I am at a loss for words. What is wrong with people? Fred never thought he was a cop. He only did what he could to help.

So what that he had a uniform type shirt. It didn't match the police uniform, so what is the issue? Granted, I didn't work there long, but every ride-a-long got a radio when they rode when I was there.

Fred did many great things for the department and the officers. Yes, he bought dinner for the guys, so what. I'm sure those dollars were always accounted for. Fred is a wonderful person and deserves recognition for everything he has done.

10-17-2007, 05:29 AM
I am at a loss for words. What is wrong with people? Fred never thought he was a cop. He only did what he could to help.

So what that he had a uniform type shirt. It didn't match the police uniform, so what is the issue? Granted, I didn't work there long, but every ride-a-long got a radio when they rode when I was there.

Fred did many great things for the department and the officers. Yes, he bought dinner for the guys, so what. I'm sure those dollars were always accounted for. Fred is a wonderful person and deserves recognition for everything he has done.

Fred is and was a great supporter of LAW ENFORCEMENT. Man when we needed anything who was their, FRED. When you needed a dirty task done, who was their, FRED. Man, when we needed an emergency purchase, who was their, FRED. Man, when we needed somebody to cover the STONEWALL FESTIVAL who was their, Fred. Man, we needed somebody to cover a K-9's medical expenses who was their , FRED. Het who was their when we bunked down for hurricanes, FRED.Hey EC and GG, when you needed something for the dive team,dare or bike unit, who was their, FRED.He WAS part of the backbone of the Wilton Manors Police Department, but RP has no use for civilian volunteer's who question his authority. So we (and the community)have suffered a huge loss when Police Chief RP said he has no use for the Wilton Manors Police Department Fraternal Order of Police Associates Lodge # 47.

10-17-2007, 05:35 AM
Wow.......

Fred will always speak for the WMPD because he has been their so many years and will not be intimindated by Chief RP. And I would question that a lot of us have lost respect for him because we have gained respect because of his truthfull comments and not being afraid going against RP. So you think he has a little group. Interesting my friend.

10-17-2007, 01:41 PM
What did Fred ever do to you? Fred is a good guy and never thought that he was a police officer. He knew his role and what he could and could not do. If an Officer needed help he was there to help. Sometimes before another Officer could assist. Fred wore a uniform to look professional. And his uniform was completely different from ours. It's a shame that you talk down about such a great guy and long time friend. You are the one who should be ashamed of yourself.

Wow.......

10-18-2007, 11:21 PM
I have actually gained more respect for Fred for sticking up for himself and for us! Fred never disrespected anyone or has spoken badly about them. Fred has only recently opened up and spoken the truth. I just wish I could speak as freely as Fred has done, but we all know what would happen. So instead I come to work with a smile and let everyone believe that I am enjoying life at WMPD. Hey it pays the bills so I will keep on doing it.

Fred, thank you again for everything you have ever done for us. I also know that you will always be there for us, even if FOPA goes away. You always did what you did because you wanted to, not because you had to or for money. You did it because it was your community and you loved it! You will always be a part of the family. If the new guys/gals can't figure out what an asset you were to us then I guess it will be their loss.

10-19-2007, 04:47 AM
I have actually gained more respect for Fred for sticking up for himself and for us! Fred never disrespected anyone or has spoken badly about them. Fred has only recently opened up and spoken the truth. I just wish I could speak as freely as Fred has done, but we all know what would happen. So instead I come to work with a smile and let everyone believe that I am enjoying life at WMPD. Hey it pays the bills so I will keep on doing it.

Fred, thank you again for everything you have ever done for us. I also know that you will always be there for us, even if FOPA goes away. You always did what you did because you wanted to, not because you had to or for money. You did it because it was your community and you loved it! You will always be a part of the family. If the new guys/gals can't figure out what an asset you were to us then I guess it will be their loss.
It is pretty sad every friday as Fred no longer is allowed to ride. Man we all looked forward to him coming to briefing and letting us know what was going on with FOPA and our citizens. It is so bad within the pd that we are not allowed to mention him or the fopa for fear of mass retaliation against us even though he is the president of the fopa.Says a lot about how this administartion could care less about partnering with the community. 6314 days to go. Please let me get their.

10-19-2007, 11:16 AM

It is pretty sad every friday as Fred no longer is allowed to ride. Man we all looked forward to him coming to briefing and letting us know what was going on with FOPA and our citizens. It is so bad within the pd that we are not allowed to mention him or the fopa for fear of mass retaliation against us even though he is the president of the fopa.Says a lot about how this administartion could care less about partnering with the community. 6314 days to go. Please let me get their.

another Gonzo post

10-20-2007, 04:21 AM

another Gonzo post

Does some person have a fetish for Gonzo or what! It's not Gonzo but believe what you want to believe.Address how RP destroyed the relationship between the FOPA and the police department and what Fred did for all of us. Why the citizen/decal fundraiser which raised at least $11,000.00 a year was stopped because RP wanted to CONTROL ( as he does everything else) the money citizens gave to the FOPA to assist the WMPD. Money that was used to buy equipment to make our jobs safer and more productive. Now that money is gone for good. Not a smart move bt RP in lieu of the revenue and budget cuts. Imagine if the FOPA still had the fundraiser. If we still had a positive relationship with the FOPA, I bet Fred would even buy equipment for the suck up pickup truck driven by EC when he's not driving something else into someone else. That's how good a guy Fred is and will continue to be. Solid!

10-20-2007, 10:37 AM

another Gonzo post

Does some person have a . for Gonzo or what! It's not Gonzo but believe what you want to believe.Address how RP destroyed the relationship between the FOPA and the police department and what Fred did for all of us. Why the citizen/decal fundraiser which raised at least $11,000.00 a year was stopped because RP wanted to CONTROL ( as he does everything else) the money citizens gave to the FOPA to assist the WMPD. Money that was used to buy equipment to make our jobs safer and more productive. Now that money is gone for good. Not a smart move bt RP in lieu of the revenue and budget cuts. Imagine if the FOPA still had the fundraiser. If we still had a positive relationship with the FOPA, I bet Fred would even buy equipment for the suck up pickup truck driven by EC when he's not driving something else into someone else. That's how good a guy Fred is and will continue to be. Solid!El sabe lo que él anuncia

10-29-2007, 12:06 AM
Anyone who would post using the name of an innocent child to cover their own identity, is a sad and pathetic person. It is not clever or humorous in any way, and you should be ashamed. Is nothing off limits here?

10-29-2007, 01:10 PM
Anyone who would post using the name of an innocent child to cover their own identity, is a sad and pathetic person. It is not clever or humorous in any way, and you should be ashamed. Is nothing off limits here?

PATHETIC IS AN UNSTATEMENTMENT.....BUT THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE!!

10-29-2007, 01:44 PM

that is UNDERSTATEMENT............

10-30-2007, 02:10 AM

Am wondering,who is the innocent child?

10-30-2007, 08:31 AM
[quote="citizen sane":td2ws470]Anyone who would post using the name of an innocent child to cover their own identity, is a sad and pathetic person. It is not clever or humorous in any way, and you should be ashamed. Is nothing off limits here?

Am wondering,who is the innocent child?[/quote:td2ws470]

EC's daughter who if she is lucky, will have very limited visitation rights , imposed by the divorce court judge,from the father. The less seen or heard from the 2 timer, the better offf we all are.

10-30-2007, 01:11 PM
[quote=SAD][quote="citizen sane":v4nwnqhe]Anyone who would post using the name of an innocent child to cover their own identity, is a sad and pathetic person. It is not clever or humorous in any way, and you should be ashamed. Is nothing off limits here?

Am wondering,who is the innocent child?[/quote:v4nwnqhe]

EC's daughter who if she is lucky, will have very limited visitation rights , imposed by the divorce court judge,from the father. The less seen or heard from the 2 timer, the better offf we all are.[/quote:v4nwnqhe]

well your NOT his daughter, and im sure she loves her father unconditionally.....so MYOB

10-30-2007, 01:12 PM
[quote=SAD][quote="citizen sane":18215kbj]Anyone who would post using the name of an innocent child to cover their own identity, is a sad and pathetic person. It is not clever or humorous in any way, and you should be ashamed. Is nothing off limits here?

Am wondering,who is the innocent child?[/quote:18215kbj]

EC's daughter who if she is lucky, will have very limited visitation rights , imposed by the divorce court judge,from the father. The less seen or heard from the 2 timer, the better offf we all are.[/quote:18215kbj]

well your NOT his daughter, and im sure she loves her father unconditionally.....so MYOB

10-31-2007, 02:27 AM
BIG DAY TOMORROW

Broward County Case Number: FMCE07001093 State Reporting Number: .
Court Type: CIVIL DIVISION - FAMILY COURT Case Type: DISSOLUTION WITH CHILDREN
Incident Date: N/A Filing Date: 01/29/2007
Court Location: CENTRAL COURTHOUSE Case Status: OPEN

Key Dates - Future Scheduled Events
Event Date Event Description Room Time Presider Division Count
10/31/2007 HEARING 997 0845 UNASSIGNED JUDGE

10-31-2007, 03:14 AM
BIG DAY TOMORROW

Let's hope they all move on. D & K to a trusting husband and father and EC to the hoe...

10-31-2007, 10:48 PM
BIG DAY TOMORROW

Let's hope they all move on. D & K to a trusting husband and father and EC to the hoe...

First off, this blog was started to support Fred, not talk about EC.
Second, even though EC deserves being slammed, I don't think his X or child should be talked about on here. They have done nothing to anyone and their dirty laundry doesn't need to be part of all of this. Something to think about.

11-01-2007, 03:33 AM
BIG DAY TOMORROW

Second, even though EC deserves being slammed, I don't think his X or child should be talked about on here. They have done nothing to anyone and their dirty laundry doesn't need to be part of all of this. Something to think about.

You have no idea how much EC is HATED within what is left of this once fine police department, now semi private security force guarding gay ville. As one person has said, this PD is decomposing at a rapid rate and the first one off, who has thrown many a dagger into "friends" backs is Admin Sgt EC. Just remember backstabber , what goes around comes around, you have lost your loving wife and daughter, next is your position.

11-04-2007, 04:51 AM
[quote=Anonymous]BIG DAY TOMORROW

You have no idea how much EC is HATED within what is left of this once fine police department, now semi private security force guarding gay ville. As one person has said, this PD is decomposing at a rapid rate and the first one off, who has thrown many a dagger into "friends" backs is Admin Sgt EC. Just remember backstabber , what goes around comes around, you have lost your loving wife and daughter, next is your position.[/quote:2rqj9782]

Would you want to pay what EC will have to pay with 2 xwifes and a very beautiful daughter to raise? Me thinks that will be a big nut to carry. And when he dumps KJ? Whow dude you better be taking in the ot to survive.

11-04-2007, 03:45 PM
That's probably why EC and KJ moved in together. She will pay some of the bills while he pays all his exes. Too bad they don't live in Texas.

Would you want to pay what EC will have to pay with 2 xwifes and a very beautiful daughter to raise? Me thinks that will be a big nut to carry. And when he dumps KJ? Whow dude you better be taking in the ot to survive.[/quote]

11-04-2007, 04:24 PM
That's probably why EC and KJ moved in together. She will pay some of the bills while he pays all his exes. Too bad they don't live in Texas.

Would you want to pay what EC will have to pay with 2 xwifes and a very beautiful daughter to raise? Me thinks that will be a big nut to carry. And when he dumps KJ? Whow dude you better be taking in the ot to survive.[/quote]

You guys really are dumb asses....his X wife's can support themselfs. Now child support thats a different issue. Which really shouldnt be a topic on this forum. Worry about yourselfs and not other people, That would end most of the talk on here.

11-04-2007, 09:31 PM

Would you want to pay what EC will have to pay with 2 xwifes and a very beautiful daughter to raise? Me thinks that will be a big nut to carry. And when he dumps KJ? Whow dude you better be taking in the ot to survive.

You guys really are dumb asses....his X wife's can support themselfs. Now child support thats a different issue. Which really shouldnt be a topic on this forum. Worry about yourselfs and not other people, That would end most of the talk on here.[/quote]

Okay this has got to stop.Immediatly.Now these attacks have gone on way to far and hit below the belt. How dare you refer to one of my favorite songs, all my exes live in Texas, in the same post with EC & KJ. Cease and desist from mentioning this country classic or you will have serious problems bucko.

12-04-2007, 06:07 AM
To Fred Neely-I would just like to tank you for all you did for the WMPD. Can you believe the b**** of the City manager in the REPUBLICAN. He trashed you and the FOPA big time. Fred you were and are a hero to the officers and aides who now what you have done to help the community. You were a pleasure to ride with and thank you for the help.

02-14-2008, 05:04 AM
To Fred Neely-I would just like to tank you for all you did for the WMPD. Can you believe the b**** of the City manager in the REPUBLICAN. He trashed you and the FOPA big time. Fred you were and are a hero to the officers and aides who now what you have done to help the community. You were a pleasure to ride with and thank you for the help.

Tonight a long time WM resident asked me why the FOP Decal Program had no letter from the police chief endorsing the program. She said the letter inside the enevelope contained Fred's and a police officers signature.It is sad when you cannot answer the question.

02-14-2008, 12:52 PM
[quote="The thinker":382pcsh0]To Fred Neely-I would just like to tank you for all you did for the WMPD. Can you believe the b**** of the City manager in the REPUBLICAN. He trashed you and the FOPA big time. Fred you were and are a hero to the officers and aides who now what you have done to help the community. You were a pleasure to ride with and thank you for the help.

Tonight a long time WM resident asked me why the FOP Decal Program had no letter from the police chief endorsing the program. She said the letter inside the enevelope contained Fred's and a police officers signature.It is sad when you cannot answer the question.[/quote:382pcsh0]

Perhaps the city residents will endorse the program once again since it disappeared under RP's legacy due to his dictitorial nature and residents wound not endorse it if they knew he had anything to do with it. That would make sense why he has no mention in the package that is handed out to the people of the city.

02-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Perhaps, robin, et al, you are an idiot.
Instead why don't pick up the phone and call.

02-14-2008, 04:40 PM
[quote="The thinker":1td9l4m7]To Fred Neely-I would just like to tank you for all you did for the WMPD. Can you believe the b**** of the City manager in the REPUBLICAN. He trashed you and the FOPA big time. Fred you were and are a hero to the officers and aides who now what you have done to help the community. You were a pleasure to ride with and thank you for the help.

Tonight a long time WM resident asked me why the FOP Decal Program had no letter from the police chief endorsing the program. She said the letter inside the enevelope contained Fred's and a police officers signature.It is sad when you cannot answer the question.[/quote:1td9l4m7]

cant remember there ever being a letter from any chief in the past...if there was, apparently I didnt care enough to read it.......everyone knows about the decals, dont need some long letter explaining it ...blah, blah blah

02-15-2008, 06:09 AM

I did call the number for the town manager at 954-390-2103. Nobody had the coutesy to answer and return my call. So that is what I pay my taxes for. A pimp of the city commision who does not even have the professionalisn to accecpt a phone call. We need a change of city goverment. Soon!

02-15-2008, 02:10 PM

I did call the number for the town manager at 954-390-2103. Nobody had the coutesy to answer and return my call. So that is what I pay my taxes for. A pimp of the city commision who does not even have the professionalisn to accecpt a phone call. We need a change of city goverment. Soon!

Maybe you should have called during business hours then.....cause I find it very hard to believe no one answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check your # and redial :roll:

02-16-2008, 12:29 AM

Maybe you should have called during business hours then.....cause I find it very hard to believe no one answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check your # and redial :roll:

LOL!!! Good one! It's the same idiot, I said IDIOT who posts all this crap in the wee early morning hours after they have had lots of alcoholic beverages and who know what else. Let's face it, 99% of the stuff written on all these blogs is BULL-SH@T! A few disgruntled and s-i-c-k individuals. It's a shame that the 1st ammendment is abused.........

03-06-2008, 11:37 PM
I got the FOP sticker and form to donate to the police. While I think it is important to support our officers unfortunately Oscar Gonzalez is the president. He is a poor example of an officer, he has a bad attitude, a sense of entitlement, and a huge ego. I'd love to support the FOP but because of Gonzo I will not. Mr. Neely is a good guy and has done a great deal of good for the officers but getting mixed up with Gonzo is bad for getting donations.

03-07-2008, 05:27 PM
I got the FOP sticker and form to donate to the police. While I think it is important to support our officers unfortunately Oscar Gonzalez is the president. He is a poor example of an officer, he has a bad attitude, a sense of entitlement, and a huge ego. I'd love to support the FOP but because of Gonzo I will not. Mr. Neely is a good guy and has done a great deal of good for the officers but getting mixed up with Gonzo is bad for getting donations.

03-11-2008, 03:11 AM

Actually I will support the FOPA BECAUSE Gonzo is the president and had the stones to sign the contribution letter with Fred. It was good that at least one Wilton Manors Cop had his or her name on the letter that went to most of the citizens in this f##### upped city. After all, here we are asking the citizens to help us in this "budget" crisis, at least one stood up for the agency, signed his name and did what he was elected to do. Thank you Gonzo for not being intimidated by Chief RP.

03-11-2008, 01:27 PM

Actually I will support the FOPA BECAUSE Gonzo is the president and had the stones to sign the contribution letter with Fred. It was good that at least one Wilton Manors Cop had his or her name on the letter that went to most of the citizens in this f##### upped city. After all, here we are asking the citizens to help us in this "budget" crisis, at least one stood up for the agency, signed his name and did what he was elected to do. Thank you Gonzo for not being intimidated by Chief RP.

Give me a frickin break....we have been doing the decals for years. Nothing new...bet not many people could even tell you who signed the letter....why does there always have to be some BS scandle around everything that goes on in the PD?????

03-11-2008, 04:14 PM

Sharon, you are an idiot. How stupid! Intimidation??? Get real.......Gonzo is the FOP President and Fred is the FOPA Pres. Those are the two people who should be signing a letter. Stood up???? How about shut up! Dumb. Dumb, dumb......

03-12-2008, 05:43 AM

Sharon, you are an idiot. How stupid! Intimidation??? Get real.......Gonzo is the FOP President and Fred is the FOPA Pres. Those are the two people who should be signing a letter. Stood up???? How about shut up! Dumb. Dumb, dumb......

Who signed the letters last year. NOBODY! The Decal program was done because of the INTIMIDATION of our rank and file and abuse of the FOPA President by the Police Chief RP. The decal program went down the toilet because of Police Chief RP and him wanting total control of the money raised by the FOPA for his own, personal use. Now he had to grovel( as he should) to reinstall the program back to the community and let Fred ride again. Shows you a great and large ego by RP can get in the way of doing the right thing for the agency and community.

03-13-2008, 12:25 PM
[quote="Fred is good guy":6oi1mcaw]I got the FOP sticker and form to donate to the police. While I think it is important to support our officers unfortunately Oscar Gonzalez is the president. He is a poor example of an officer, he has a bad attitude, a sense of entitlement, and a huge ego. I'd love to support the FOP but because of Gonzo I will not. Mr. Neely is a good guy and has done a great deal of good for the officers but getting mixed up with Gonzo is bad for getting donations.

Who signed the letters last year. NOBODY! The Decal program was done because of the INTIMIDATION of our rank and file and abuse of the FOPA President by the Police Chief RP. The decal program went down the toilet because of Police Chief RP and him wanting total control of the money raised by the FOPA for his own, personal use. Now he had to grovel( as he should) to reinstall the program back to the community and let Fred ride again. Shows you a great and large ego by RP can get in the way of doing the right thing for the agency and community.[/quote:6oi1mcaw]

Contributions are way , way down from previous years. Seems that may be an indication of the support, or lack of, that we have in the community. Lot's of chatter about that 8 million dollar building and only a 6 million dollar bond. And not one shovel in the ground yet. Poor planning.

03-13-2008, 05:22 PM

It sounds to me like the Police Chief is the one with the big ego. Also that suck up Ed Costello. Since those two have gotten involved with things the place has gone in the CRAPPER. They can sit and look at the blog all day wasting the tax payers money, trying to write some B___ S___ back, to make people think it is not true. Ask most any cop and they will tell you. The Sticker program worked fine until Perez tried to take the money for his own use. Thank God Fred didn't let that happen, but to get back at him RP won't let him ride. (oh ya there was that thing about the computer bags also).Then tried to bad mouth Fred. So if anyone has a bad attitude and a huge EGO it is the Chief and side kick SUCK UP. Gonzo you are a good person, don't let anyone tell you different. You will get much further in the future than these 2.