PDA

View Full Version : IA In Sec. 5

10-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Here we go again. IA was seen all over sector 5, AFT and MIDS. When is this crap going to stop?..when are you morons in IA going to grow balls and tell the cheif to pound sand?...YOU WONT BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR GOLDEN TICKET TO MOVE ANYWHERE YOU WANT IN D.B.
If you guys think that following po's around catching them sneaking in a bite of food, or other meaningless stuff is detective work, then your minds are as cloudy as 100s. STAND UP TO HIM, AND TELL HIM NO!!!! I WONT DO THIS KIND OF SH!@T. OH AND BTW, For thoes of you who think that youre road buddies that are in IA NOW are your friends....THEY ARE NOT!!! NOT WORTH THE INK THAT THEIR BIRTH CERTIFICATES WERE PRINTED ON!

10-12-2007, 06:35 PM
I am still waiting for my golden ticket! I am sure there are good people in IA, but sometimes you are fed some other crap and go out looking for it. Now it is up to the individual IA investigator to not F&^K his buddy for drinking coffee!! After all that is not why you are in IA.

If IA has a legitimate purpose so be it, but don't go outside that purpose! And please don't sneak up on me at 0300 hours in a dark place of business while I am checking a 25. That could be a fatal mistake for anyone.

:x

10-13-2007, 12:16 AM
phuck em they wanna sneak there rat asses around at o dark thirty while im on a 25 there gonna get a bad case of lead poisoining

10-13-2007, 01:21 AM
there s a legit reason and you low life's who are not in the know will soon find out why and will be glad. Stop being so paranoid.

10-13-2007, 01:46 AM
there s a legit reason and you low life's who are not in the know will soon find out why and will be glad. Stop being so paranoid.

Yeah someone is pounding your wife :D :D :D

10-13-2007, 02:07 AM

They want to know why Hialeah cops are not appearing in court! Big investigation underway!

10-13-2007, 10:38 AM

Yeah someone is pounding your wife :D :D :D

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT...ANOTHER 100 CRONIE!!!

10-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Hialeah COPS are not going to court because they call out sick!!! I would too if I had to park my personal vehicle on the side of the road and take a chance on my vehicle being towed because the parking lot is full!!! While all the other real COPS park their take homes where ever they want to!!! Give me a take home and I will be at court, until then I will call out any time I want and there is nothing you can do about it!!!! You ignorant company men!!!

10-13-2007, 10:52 PM
I did not know there was court at 0230 hours!!!! What court is IA attending at that time?

10-14-2007, 05:56 PM
I did not know there was court at 0230 hours!!!! What court is IA attending at that time?

Clearly you've been smelling your dog's flatuses for too long! IA is out there at those hours to monitor service patterns and practices! And, when you guy 06 from service, why you're failing to attend court when subpoenaed! It's call building course of conduct!

10-14-2007, 06:50 PM
People, It's clear that "I.A.'s Shadow is on your side. He is dropping hints here and there. He is probable in I.A. but just can't come out and say it. So, he is attempting to give you a heads up by telling you why they are out there.

10-14-2007, 09:02 PM
i dont know all i know is i hate rats

10-15-2007, 03:16 PM
People, It's clear that "I.A.'s Shadow is on your side. He is dropping hints here and there. He is probable in I.A. but just can't come out and say it. So, he is attempting to give you a heads up by telling you why they are out there.

THATS FINE, BUT OTHER DEPTS WONT WASTE I.A'S TIME DOING THIS TYPE OF MICRO MANAGING DETECTIVE WORK...THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO CHECK FOR A PATTERN IF THE MIDNIGHT CREW ISN'T GOING TO COURT AT 06 TIME...JUST CHECK THE PAPER TRAIL...I THINK I.A'S MIND IS AS CLOUDY AS 100'S...IDIOTS!!

10-17-2007, 04:55 PM
[quote="K-9":3w4q6skl]I did not know there was court at 0230 hours!!!! What court is IA attending at that time?

Clearly you've been smelling your dog's flatuses for too long! IA is out there at those hours to monitor service patterns and practices! And, when you guy 06 from service, why you're failing to attend court when subpoenaed! It's call building course of conduct![/quote:3w4q6skl]

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP...BUT IT'S CALLED COMMUNISM!!!....
THIS IS THE SAME PRACTICE THEY DO IN CUBA!!!...FOLLOW AND SPY ON YOUR NEIGHBOR, ...REPORT HIM IF YOU CAN....SOUNDS VERY FAMILIAR....UMMM...OH YEAH IT'S HIALEAH!!!!

10-18-2007, 02:15 AM
[quote="K-9":2ux5j8wd]I did not know there was court at 0230 hours!!!! What court is IA attending at that time?

Clearly you've been smelling your dog's flatuses for too long! IA is out there at those hours to monitor service patterns and practices! And, when you guy 06 from service, why you're failing to attend court when subpoenaed! It's call building course of conduct!

THIS IS THE SAME PRACTICE THEY DO IN CUBA!!!...FOLLOW AND SPY ON YOUR NEIGHBOR, ...REPORT HIM IF YOU CAN....SOUNDS VERY FAMILIAR....UMMM...OH YEAH IT'S HIALEAH!!!![/quote:2ux5j8wd]

Actually it's called AS SHOLEISM... :devil: :devil:

:evil:

10-18-2007, 05:19 PM
[quote="K-9":7im6obr1]I did not know there was court at 0230 hours!!!! What court is IA attending at that time?

THIS IS THE SAME PRACTICE THEY DO IN CUBA!!!...FOLLOW AND SPY ON YOUR NEIGHBOR, ...REPORT HIM IF YOU CAN....SOUNDS VERY FAMILIAR....UMMM...OH YEAH IT'S HIALEAH!!!!

Actually it's called AS SHOLEISM... :devil: :devil:

:evil:[/quote:7im6obr1]

OR HAVANALEAH!!!!