PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I go to training?

10-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Why can't you get approval for training? Executive Staff members are attending City Manager courses. They are draining the training budgets. The courses have nothing to do with law enforcement, and are keeping you and me from attending necessary training. Don't believe me? Find out where lepere is right now. They are doing the same thing Chief Diamond did, using your training money to pad their resumes. And do you think they are staying at sensibly priced hotels while they are there? Think again. This is your training money. Ask questions.

10-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Oh come on, it's simple. Your expendable and not worth investing in.

10-13-2007, 03:39 AM
Why can't you get approval for training? Executive Staff members are attending City Manager courses. They are draining the training budgets. The courses have nothing to do with law enforcement, and are keeping you and me from attending necessary training. Don't believe me? Find out where lepere is right now. They are doing the same thing Chief Diamond did, using your training money to pad their resumes. And do you think they are staying at sensibly priced hotels while they are there? Think again. This is your training money. Ask questions.

Why are we sending Lt.'s to 3 months of FBI school? Why send the ACOP to FBI school? Isn't she in DROP now? Wow, that's a good investment. Find some good training, write it up, and send it up the chain and you'll get denied only to find someone use your research and send themselves. I'd like to see how much money is spent on training for the Lt's up compared with the Sgts. down. Maybe the union boys should inquire into how this money is being spent and on who.