PDA

View Full Version : New stripes on cars

10-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Are you guys going to a new stripe scheme on your cruisers? I saw a slick top the other day with different stripes. They look pretty good.

10-12-2007, 03:28 PM
Yep. The ones on the slick top that you saw is our new look.

10-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Your new cruisers look super!!! saw one on east bay this afternoon.All Largo Police Officers deserve the best and I really mean that!

11-12-2007, 05:25 AM
I love the color scheme, The dark blue/blk with the thin blue line is sweet. The blue line was the first thing I noticed on the car. These new stripes make your department look better. It says Largo Pd is here and ready to woop your ass!

11-23-2007, 03:11 PM
They are awesome. Thanks to 234 for making it happen. Also thanks to 211 and all the other command staff along the way that gave it the go ahead. It's a huge image booster. LET'S GET THE REST DONE NOW!! Yay!!!!! :D :D :D :D

11-24-2007, 12:08 AM
Clean your chin up you chode!!

11-27-2007, 11:20 PM
234 don't slap yourself on the back. You've been hanging around 264 too much.

11-28-2007, 01:56 AM
HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

11-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Here's a clue, youngsters. When good things happen around your place of work, it's a good idea to acknowledge the people who did them. Say, "Thanks!" That way, they know the effort is appreciated and continue to try. I'm not talking about awards, I'm just talking about saying, "Hey, the cars look great. Thanks!"

234 spent a great deal of time and effort to make this new striping something that a.) looks great, and b.) is affordable enough that it got approval. The striping is a tremendous improvement and long overdue. At any point during the whole thing, 234 could have said, "Screw this, it's too much work." But he didn't. It's not part of his job (by any stretch of the imagination). The command staff who approved his changes up the ladder could have said, "Screw it, we don't need to spend the money or effort." But they didn't. They listened to him, ACTUALLY GAVE US A CHOICE OF NEW LOOKS!!!!!!!!! and then made it happen. How much freaking better can it get???????

As for the angry little tool who made the mega-mature chin statement: hey dip$hit... the post was anonymous. I'm guessing you must have spent a lot of time on the giving side of a glory hole if you believe anonymous BJ's are going to get you any recognition. Well, go back into the bathroom stall and resume your anonymous attempts to reach the top by choking down your fellow man. It's probably your only hope.

And finally, this was a positive, "feel good" post until the little hate-mongers paid a visit. Why are you little fellers so angry? Did you not get to do what you want in life? Please go away. Not just from this website, but from law enforcement altogether. You are ruining the profession.

12-05-2007, 01:41 AM
He did it because he has nothing else to do and b/c he gave himself a car! How many would say they saw 234 on their call? Anyone, Buler? If he did show up how many would say they were more F'd up then before he arrived? Even his boss has said that he is worthless!! So, you 3 butt buddies keep patting yourselves on the back and pretend that you are doing good jobs! You only care about yourselves!!!!

12-06-2007, 01:38 AM
He did it because he has nothing else to do and b/c he gave himself a car! How many would say they saw 234 on their call? Anyone, Buler? If he did show up how many would say they were more F'd up then before he arrived? Even his boss has said that he is worthless!! So, you 3 butt buddies keep patting yourselves on the back and pretend that you are doing good jobs! You only care about yourselves!!!!

What a silly post you have made.

First of all, 234 has always been available anytime I have called him.

Second, he has shown up on plenty of my higher priority calls, and has stayed out of the way when he was not needed. If you need him (or any sergeant) on your calls, you should find another career.

Lastly, he has always offered good advice, and is willing to listen to other people's opinions.

So, stop your complaining and wipe that "I just pumped the neighbor's dog" look off of your face.

12-06-2007, 05:11 AM
Well said....well said..... :lol:

12-08-2007, 05:08 PM
OK OK, you changed the stripes on your cars but you are still the same old SNOBS that think your better than everyone else.

12-08-2007, 07:27 PM
oh shut up. IF you left here and did not like who you worked with then...here is a thought...get over it! If you are NOT an ex employee then you are talking a bunch of crap that you know nothing about...and get over it!

12-08-2007, 11:17 PM
i don't know anyone at this agency that thinks we are better than anyone else. we all do the same job, just different color uniforms and patches. let's stop hatin'.

12-09-2007, 04:09 PM
OK OK, you changed the stripes on your cars but you are still the same old SNOBS that think your better than everyone else.

Sorry, this is the Largo PD section. The PCSO board is down that way.

12-09-2007, 07:54 PM
I have spoken to a lot of Deputies..and only one did not like Largo...and his reason was not even that good. Something about one of his friends getting pulled over and getting a ticket even though he said he was a friend of a cop.

There are always a select few in any group that will never grow up. Stop posting anonymous, annoying, negative posts that do not accomplish anything worthwhile. We all do the same job and deal with the same things and should be there to back each other up.

02-26-2008, 02:49 AM
Looks like campus pd to me /