PDA

View Full Version : The choices we have

10-12-2007, 02:43 AM
Well the election will be upon us in just a few days. We have two Detectives and their cronies who are fighting for control of the union. They are two different parties going at it just like the donkeys and the elephants. I wonder if the vote gets split will anyone up there be able to get anything completed.

It bothers me that they are both trying to sell themselves as a package. I prefer to pick my candidates in more of an a la carte fashion. I rather put the best person for each position up there then these package deals being offered. Both of these packages have their flaws.

I do wish we had some more choices in this election. A couple of candidates who are running alone and not tied into part of a large group would be nice. Is it too late for a write in vote? I still think the strong man could beat both of these Detectives and do a better job. I wish he had tossed his hat into the ring.

Basically we will soon have to make a choice and I don’t care for either of my options. How about you ?

10-12-2007, 02:53 AM
I thinks that Greg and his party is the right choice. Any party that actually gets the ball rolling for whats right has my vote

10-12-2007, 02:53 AM
Well the election will be upon us in just a few days. We have two Detectives and their cronies who are fighting for control of the union. They are two different parties going at it just like the donkeys and the elephants. I wonder if the vote gets split will anyone up there be able to get anything completed.

It bothers me that they are both trying to sell themselves as a package. I prefer to pick my candidates in more of an a la carte fashion. I rather put the best person for each position up there then these package deals being offered. Both of these packages have their flaws.

I do wish we had some more choices in this election. A couple of candidates who are running alone and not tied into part of a large group would be nice. Is it too late for a write in vote? I still think the strong man could beat both of these Detectives and do a better job. I wish he had tossed his hat into the ring.

Basically we will soon have to make a choice and I don’t care for either of my options. How about you ?

As long as the members take a interest in things, stay informed and attend most meetings, your voices will be heard loud and clear.

10-12-2007, 10:03 AM
I know both of these guys and I'm going to be voting AGAINST one instead of voting FOR the other. It's going to be like the up coming White House race, just time for a CHANGE.

"A little revolution is a good thing every now and then", Cpt Marko Ramius, Red October