PDA

View Full Version : 94 Sgts Case in Trouble

10-12-2007, 01:11 AM
Looks like the Rev. Carvil and company tried to screw us all over today. Why don't you the Rev. Dunn, and Ms Spence-Jones go take a jump off the nearest bridge. In case the rest of you didnt hear they tried an end run today by having the commission bring up the status of the case and tried to get it resolved for the six of them with promotions and all. Thank God Carlos Aliva was there and told them it was not just those six but a total of more than one hundred and forty six of us. The rest of the Commisioners and the City Attorney had to give her and the rest of those clowns the straight poop. We have come so far and we are holdong the winning hand to have these same six clowns that have been a torn in our sides almost F it up again. Rev Carvil you and the others need to go pray at your church and ask to be forgiven for trying to screw your brothers and sisters in blue again........

10-12-2007, 03:06 AM
i SAW IT ON T.V., UR RIGHT THANK GOD , CARLOS WAS THERE THOSE COMMIONERS LOOKED SHOCKED AFTER CARLOS TOLD THE COMMISION THAT THE CASE AFFECTED 140 OR SO PEOPLE.

10-12-2007, 03:11 AM
SOUNDS LIKE MANNY DIAZ'S FIRE FEE WATERGATE ALL OVER AGAIN. WAS HE INVOLVED IN THIS TOO ? SOMEONE MAKE A 140 VICTIM KNIFE IN THE BACK, 32 REPORT.

10-12-2007, 10:05 AM
This probally means will be at this for a few years, this is the Burden connection at work !

10-13-2007, 02:22 AM
What has Rev Carvil ever done to deserve a promotion. His guys is nothing but a private security guard and kiss a--.

10-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Yup ain't that some s*h*i*t? The rank and file claw at each other and do "behind the scenes" back biting. Remember what I said long ago while everyones' non-stop tirades went on about the staff this and the staff that: Just like the rank and file, there are some real good and real poor. Most are pretty ok though.

There are some real fair and those who will try to perform copulation minus the kiss. You all said that yourselves...... It is no different anywhere else, at ANY different rank including officer. And again, because of that, I will repeat what I also said long ago. By and large (there are always exceptions) good people (of all ranks) stay good and idiots, sneaks, and other assorted fools remain that too.

If this is true....and remember, the real truth usally lies somewhere in the middle, then this is truly a sad state of affairs. ALL FOR ONE AND EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES........."3 Stooges- 1943" :?

i SAW IT ON T.V., UR RIGHT THANK GOD , CARLOS WAS THERE THOSE COMMIONERS LOOKED SHOCKED AFTER CARLOS TOLD THE COMMISION THAT THE CASE AFFECTED 140 OR SO PEOPLE.

10-17-2007, 07:20 PM
when

12-28-2011, 12:46 PM
Keep waiting for the Flop!!
HAHAHA

12-28-2011, 01:22 PM
HAHAHA

Hey Saud stop bringing back old post to hide yours. We know its you and Jeff attacking us!

12-28-2011, 04:09 PM
HAHAHA

Hey Saud stop bringing back old post to hide yours. We know its you and Jeff attacking us!

I agree lets bring back all of Jeffy's!

01-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Tje lawsuit is closed