PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell me the truth about something please?

10-11-2007, 03:26 PM
This is scary. I am not in law enforcement, but occasionally follow this and other LE blogs. I try and convince others that officers are just people and they make mistakes. But I can’t understand this Morgan thing.

A lot of my friends tell me that deputies lie, and write reports that are not true. I don’t want to believe this. But someone (or group) claiming to be in law enforcement is lying about what Mr. Morgan has said in these videos. I haven’t watched all of them, but a few, and I’ve called him. Like the “bonuses,” what he said is not what is in the question.

If you all would attack him and spin his words, what are you doing with regular citizens?

If it’s ok to lie about him, are the rumors about your reports true?

This is scary.

10-11-2007, 03:32 PM
A Morgan supporter trying to spin something to make his lying boss look like something other than a liar...............jeez, when will it stop?

If Morgan has nothing to hide, tell him to anwser the seven quesitons. It shouldn't be that hard to post the anwsers in this blog and let the world see he is being truthful.

10-11-2007, 04:47 PM
If he never stated something the PBA asked him why didn't he state that in his response. He took a month to answer it.

There is no doubt your post is fictional. If you kept up with this blog and were a fair and impartial person who tended to believe the police you would see all the B.S. Morgan has spewed.

You just stay fair and impartial and wait for the facts. Then I'm sure you will agree that Morgan is either a liar or someone who has been severely misguided by liars with a personal vendetta. (hmmmm who could that be....)

10-12-2007, 03:29 AM
The letter to the Morgan campaign:
http://www.nwfpba.org/nss-folder/files1/morganletter.pdf

Supporting documentation that shows Morgan is providing FALSE information (aka: lying) to the public.
http://www.nwfpba.org/news1/article.nhtml?uid=10186

Some people may want to believe in Morgan's rhetoric, but the facts speak for themselves and Morgan has misled (or outright lied to) the public. Can't believe that Morgan would lie in his info-mercials? Well, the PBA will tell you exactly which video and the time frame where Morgan states his lies. Feel free to view his video's and hear the lies for yourself.

Every time I see David Morgan he reminds me of another George Touart. Just another sack of crap seeking to scam something from the taxpayers of Escambia County.

10-15-2007, 08:10 AM
Seems like bad leadership that would spend so much time alienating a candidate who may very likely be their next boss. Is there anything that you are for? Not even the raises? No wonder you have such trouble with relationships. There is one person who I think you'll find that is even more likely to want you to watch the Morgan videos than the PBA. That's David Morgan. Happy viewing.

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/news/Media.html

10-15-2007, 09:09 AM
Seems like bad leadership that would spend so much time alienating a candidate who may very likely be their next boss. Is there anything that you are for? Not even the raises? No wonder you have such trouble with relationships. There is one person who I think you'll find that is even more likely to want you to watch the Morgan videos than the PBA. That's David Morgan. Happy viewing.

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/news/Media.html

Morgan has alienated himself. In video #10, within the first 90 seconds Morgan states the following is a problem;

......For those of you who don't know, our system of justice, our system of government in fact, is based upon the truth. The truth, and all of our abilities to tell the truth. To tell the truth. To recognize the truth and to communicate the truth. This has become sadly apparent in Escambia County that we have an ethically challenged government in Escambia County. Ethically challenged as they refuse to recognize the truth and in fact been fighting the truth in our attempts to bring in forward. These are the things we must change in Escambia County...........

What is sadly apparent, is that Morgan is incapable of telling the truth, recognizing the truth, or communicating the truth. It is also apparent that Morgan is arrogant and rude when information is provided to him that does not support is incorrect statements. Things will not and can not change with Morgan as our Sheriff.

10-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Sounds like Morgan is trying to "BUY" votes with his raise proposal. That is about the only thing that looks nice. What I want to know is how he plans on tackling the pay compression issue. I want to see specifics. I already make what he is offering and for some new guy to come in and get that while my pay stays stagnant, well that just won't fly. He can say "I PLAN on doing this" Or I PLAN on doing that" all day long but I want to see all these figures he has turned into a pay compression plan.

10-15-2007, 12:50 PM
True dat. He may get some votes from newer deputies for offering a raise. I am glad to see someone finally addressing the issue in some manner. But with the public feeling like they are being financially raped by the county government my guess is that the raise will not be popular with the voters at large. Last time I checked there are alot more of them than deputies. So of Morgan's issues I think it's fair to say that the "Raise" will lose him many more votes than it will gain. Sheriff Morgan will raise your pay because it is the right thing to do. He's told me so. I think it's fair to ask him for more specifics and hopefully he'll address that soon.

10-15-2007, 12:54 PM
How about Deputy rights? Isn't that "nice?" Aren't you tired of being jammed up without a proper chance to defend yourselves at a kangaroo court hearing that is not recorded? That is another one of his key issues. That will change immediately for the better under a Morgan Administration.

10-15-2007, 03:23 PM
The more he speaks it becomes more clear that Mr Morgan is wasting time and money...

10-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Yeah. A raise and rights are too good for the deputies. It is a waste of time for anyone to talk that way. Law and Order would make a better sheriff. He knows that deputies should stay in their place. Beaten down and broke. Thanks for clearing that up.

10-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Another useless reply that doesn't answer a thing, way to go Morgan lead by example.

10-15-2007, 10:06 PM
At least David Craig has made a killing off of Morgan :shock:

07-24-2008, 04:17 AM
The letter to the Morgan campaign:
http://www.nwfpba.org/nss-folder/files1/morganletter.pdf

Supporting documentation that shows Morgan is providing FALSE information (aka: lying) to the public.
http://www.nwfpba.org/news1/article.nhtml?uid=10186

Some people may want to believe in Morgan's rhetoric, but the facts speak for themselves and Morgan has misled (or outright lied to) the public. Can't believe that Morgan would lie in his info-mercials? Well, the PBA will tell you exactly which video and the time frame where Morgan states his lies. Feel free to view his video's and hear the lies for yourself.

Every time I see David Morgan he reminds me of another George Touart. Just another sack of crap seeking to scam something from the taxpayers of Escambia County.

These two links should definitely be revisited.

07-24-2008, 04:40 AM
You people are too full of hostility. I think it's because of jealousy. Morgan is the best candidate for sheriff we've ever had in this county. He has the support of the majority of voters and that will put him in office. He has a clean record and a good education. Likening him to corrupt and ethically challenged failed politicians is just your nifty McNugget last gasp tactic. Morgan is in. McNesby is out. That is it. Revisit that.

07-24-2008, 04:43 AM
If Morgan would lie like that to the PBA during a campaign, imagine how dishonest he would be if he was elected.

07-24-2008, 05:01 AM
If Morgan would lie like that to the PBA during a campaign, imagine how dishonest he would be if he was elected.

You wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the crotch. Morgan is sincere, intelligent and has opinions. If you don't like them it doesn't make them lies.

07-24-2008, 03:47 PM
It is apparent the we will have a citizens review board under Morgan. This is not the best way to police a department, a true peer review is a tougher and better way to go. I know that we have fine Deputies on both sides Detention and Enforcement. These Fine People are the only reason that our department has not fallen apart under any administration. Morgan can hide behind his promises if he wants,we know where the problems are and most of us know the solutions. The true problem is Pay Compression, not starting pay. The other problems will remain the same no matter who is in office. Fact is the new Seriff, should one be elected is held hostage for a year on the budget because it will be determined long before the elction. So Mr. Morgan/Mr Craig answer the original 7 questions.

07-24-2008, 08:33 PM
You people are too full of hostility. I think it's because of jealousy. Morgan is the best candidate for sheriff we've ever had in this county. He has the support of the majority of voters and that will put him in office. He has a clean record and a good education. Likening him to corrupt and ethically challenged failed politicians is just your nifty McNugget last gasp tactic. Morgan is in. McNesby is out. That is it. Revisit that.

So are you saing he can LIE with the best of them?

07-24-2008, 10:30 PM
The problem is compression unless you are the one suffering with the pitiful starting pay. Morgan has stated several times that compression can be addressed as well as starting pay. But of course you'd leave that part out of your endless litany of complaints. Deputies deserve better starting pay and they will get it under the coming Morgan administration. No twisting of the story or misdirection can change that fact.

07-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Then what is the plan to deal with compression? We've heard the $35K starting pay increase. Saying we have addressed it is not good enough. If you are going to address it, then state the solution to the problem. Some numbers would be good.