PDA

View Full Version : Ride Alongs

10-11-2007, 04:06 AM
I am very interested in becoming a LEO and was just wondering if this department does ride alongs, and if so what are the steps that I would have to take in order to be able to go on one.

10-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Go to the department, pick up a form, fill it out and turn it in. If you want to see some action, sign up for District 2

10-12-2007, 03:13 PM
Cop Groupie Alert.....BEWARE

10-12-2007, 09:23 PM

Hey, we all started out "wanting to be."

You get the best idea of how a dept works and what it would be like to work there when you actually ride with a patrolman. So good luck.

10-13-2007, 05:17 AM

You get the best idea of how a dept works and what it would be like to work there when you actually ride with a patrolman. So good luck.Wow...it's good to see that at least one person on this website isn't an idiot.

10-22-2007, 02:03 AM

You get the best idea of how a dept works and what it would be like to work there when you actually ride with a patrolman. So good luck.Wow...it's good to see that at least one person on this website isn't an idiot.

Seriously...I can't believe the ****iness and ignorance I am seeing on some of these threads.

Comments like above are also why cops get a bad name. I agree with the prior post, the best way to know if it is what you really want to do is to see in person what the job is all about.