PDA

View Full Version : WHEN IS THE RALLY AGAINST THE CHIEF & MAYOR??

10-10-2007, 04:55 PM
When are we going to rally and protest along with the ACLU, PBA and the citizens at city hall against our chief regarding his statements?? lets do it already now that their is a political agenda with the council members...i think this will turn up the heat!!!

10-10-2007, 05:19 PM
It seems as if the,"VETS",who talk a lot dont have the balls to follow up! I/we the rookies and other real men at HPD are ready. Oy vey!

10-10-2007, 05:29 PM
It seems as if the,"VETS",who talk a lot dont have the balls to follow up! I/we the rookies and other real men at HPD are ready. Oy vey!

Im a vet and Im ready...like i said now is the time...its election month!

10-10-2007, 05:49 PM
The time is now! If we ever want new leadership!! Lets send the chief off with a good farewell, after all he will have 20 years now in November and can retire and lead a happy life with his family. All we are asking for is new leadership or any if possible. The Mayor knows the Chief has to go, after those comments! The Mayor is not Raul and is a lot more reasonable than we give him credit for.

Have one of the FOP reps make the FOP HQ's available for three meeting in two weeks so as to give everyone a chance to attend. However, if we do not get any DB personnel or too few members overall it will show how weak we are and then they will wage war on us! We must be ready to pay the price if we are not able to unite the members. Please someone talk to a Sgt. in Sec 4 thats an FOP member to see if we can make this happen. The Mayor has not wrong us, the protest must be for our chief to have a good farewell and retired after his 20 years of service. Period.

10-10-2007, 10:39 PM
That last rally, in 1997, really worked out good. At least we suffered together, tho.

10-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Different Mayor.

This one wants more than the tiny pond of Hialeah. Lets do it. Protest.

10-11-2007, 05:43 PM
That last rally, in 1997, really worked out good. At least we suffered together, tho.

I WAS HERE FOR THAT ONE...THE MISTAKE THAT WE MADE IS THAT WE VERBALLY ATTACKED THE MAYOR, THEREFORE PISSING HIM OFF AND SO HE USED 100 TO PUNISH US FOR IT....NOW WE ARE ONLY GOING TO PROTEST AGAINST THE CHIEF, FOR HIS COMMENTS, USING THE MEDIA, UNION, ACLU AND CITIZENS AS OUR TOOL. REMEMBER LETS PRAISE THE MAYOR, AND RETALIATE AGAINST THE CHIEF, IF THE PUBLIC UNDERSTANDS, THAT WE ARE IN PROTEST OVER SPANKING THEM, THEY WILL BE ON OUR SIDE. REMEMBER THEY ARE VOTERS, AND THIS IS A POLITICAL ADMINISTRATION...

10-11-2007, 07:52 PM

I WAS HERE FOR THAT ONE...THE MISTAKE THAT WE MADE IS THAT WE VERBALLY ATTACKED THE MAYOR, THEREFORE PISSING HIM OFF AND SO HE USED 100 TO PUNISH US FOR IT....NOW WE ARE ONLY GOING TO PROTEST AGAINST THE CHIEF, FOR HIS COMMENTS, USING THE MEDIA, UNION, ACLU AND CITIZENS AS OUR TOOL. REMEMBER LETS PRAISE THE MAYOR, AND RETALIATE AGAINST THE CHIEF, IF THE PUBLIC UNDERSTANDS, THAT WE ARE IN PROTEST OVER SPANKING THEM, THEY WILL BE ON OUR SIDE. REMEMBER THEY ARE VOTERS, AND THIS IS A POLITICAL ADMINISTRATION...

I agree with you, we have to start some where. the only one that put his foot in his mouth was 100 not 5000. So! brothers let start there, we could do this only if we stick together. We all have responsibilities and our family to take care. there will be some casuelties but at the end it will be all worth it, because Hialeah needs to change for the best not only for the officers but for all HIALEAH. THAT INCLUDES EVERYONE THAT LIVES AND LOVES THIS CITY. If you guys look around we are the one of the few departments that do not get all the benefits that we all deserve. but yet we are one of the few dept that produce the most and have the best officers a dept could wish for, eventhougth we do not have all the equipment needed to keep up with modern times. Tell me the time and date I will be there in front of city hall, figthing for our rights.

10-12-2007, 05:08 PM

I agree with you, we have to start some where. the only one that put his foot in his mouth was 100 not 5000. So! brothers let start there, we could do this only if we stick together. We all have responsibilities and our family to take care. there will be some casuelties but at the end it will be all worth it, because Hialeah needs to change for the best not only for the officers but for all HIALEAH. THAT INCLUDES EVERYONE THAT LIVES AND LOVES THIS CITY. If you guys look around we are the one of the few departments that do not get all the benefits that we all deserve. but yet we are one of the few dept that produce the most and have the best officers a dept could wish for, eventhougth we do not have all the equipment needed to keep up with modern times. Tell me the time and date I will be there in front of city hall, figthing for our rights.

I AGREE!!...NOW IS THE TIME!!!!

10-12-2007, 06:08 PM
BUT THE CHIEF AND THE MAYOR REALLY CARE ABOUT THE BSO DEPUTY THAT WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD AND LIVES IN SECTOR 4. I KNOW CAUSE I READ THE EMAIL.

10-12-2007, 06:43 PM
How can you have a protest when COPS are taking suspensions for things they have not done wrong! Yes we do some things outside the books, but it is only because of this Evil organization. I was taught you do not put in an OT card for 30 minutes, you take it in house. now I am a thief!!!! Please, but yet 100 threatens people with firing them and they accept responsibility. This only tells the Mayor that Velasquez and the Chief are right! We do have corrupt cops in our department. The people I work with have their faults like any other people, but the COPS I work for are honest and have Honor! I do not worry about any of my zone partners stealing from people or anything like that. However, all of you that take discipline without being guilty are making us look like crooks. M.A. you stood up to 100 and have my respect. Don't ever let someone call you a thief. In the old code that would be a challenge to the death!!

:cry:

10-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Yeah for real. Cops accepting suspensions because they get threatened with sterner discipline if they do not accept is nuts. What you do not realize is that we have in inpartial arbitrator who renders the final decision. I guess most want the easy way out and just swallow hours. Unbelieveable!! Now it's 20, or 40. Next time the hours will be 80 or 160. Before you know it you look like a **** up and heaven forbid if you really screw up, cuz they will then do you in.