PDA

View Full Version : Bolanos met with the reps!

10-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Sources say that Chief Bologna met with the reps yest. He stated that he never said we had an arrest quota, that he knows nothing about what is going on in patrol, that he wants to meet with the reps once per month to sort out issues with patrol, and that things will get better!! If this is true, then the chief is totally off the reservation!!!...he needs to get bakeracted, asap!!.....BTW....I've been here approx 13 years....yes i have applied elsewhere...and yes I am outta here!!!!! screw this place and all of their mental mind f__king!!!....I have heard "it will get better" for years!! guess what IT HASN'T!!

10-10-2007, 05:54 PM
I agree with you. The Chief is a very arrogant man and if he met the reps it was because he was pressured to meet them from 5000. 5000 and the councilmen do not want any bad publicity right now. By the end of December with elections past the chief will have his revenge on us. Either we stand up now or be ready to be whipped!!!!!!

10-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Sorry for the guys(girls too) that stay behind. Is time to get the hell out of here. I spoke to the PBA legal and was advised to get the hell out of here. It would be the best thing for your career. Good luck to those that stay behind.