PDA

View Full Version : Seems the truth is getting closer...

10-10-2007, 03:29 AM
From the NWFPBA website:

Response from Candidate David Morgan (Posted 10/9/2007)

We sent a letter to Candidate David Morgan regarding some claims he made in his campaign videos on BLAB TV. (See article entitled An Open Letter to Candidate David Morgan (Posted 9/12/2007)) Click below for the letter from him. In a nutshell we asked him for proof of his claims and basically he told us it wasn't his job to do our staff work. So we did the staff work and we have recieved most of the public records back. We will be sending another letter to Candidate Morgan very shortly and will post it here. Stay tuned.

10-10-2007, 04:11 AM
We can't wait. When are you going to invite the candidates to meet with your membership in person? Your letter writing technique is no way to establish open dialog between the membership and the candidates. Why are you stonewalling the candidates? Your membership is capable of deciding for themselves who will make the best sheriff amongst those running for the office. You have established a hostile tone and a targeted approach to alienate one candidate from your executive and from your members. It is obvious. It is undeniable. It is unwise, unfair & unethical. The three hallmarks of your current sheriff.

10-10-2007, 04:31 AM
We can't wait. When are you going to invite the candidates to meet with your membership in person? Your letter writing technique is no way to establish open dialog between the membership and the candidates. Why are you stonewalling the candidates? Your membership is capable of deciding for themselves who will make the best sheriff amongst those running for the office. You have established a hostile tone and a targeted approach to alienate one candidate from your executive and from your members. It is obvious. It is undeniable. It is unwise, unfair & unethical. The three hallmarks of your current sheriff.

David Morgan made false claims. The PBA sent him a letter asking for proof, not because they are against him, not so they can bash him, but because if his claims were true, then the PBA and the sheriff need to have a talk and address these issues. It is in the interest of the deputies, not politics. why is that so difficult to understand?

David Morgan claims he will support deputies rights, and the PBA. So what kind of example does he set by not providing the information he has? go get it yourself, yea, thats definately bridge building.

Less QQ please.

10-10-2007, 04:54 AM
He answered. You have ignored the answers. And you keep repeating your same sorry line of drivel. In a civilian union you would be called "company clowns."

10-10-2007, 05:00 AM
How about discussing with the sheriff why you are paid so terribly poorly. How about discussing why deputies are fired without a fair hearing. How about discussing why somebody with 4 grand juries and 5 charges over the years (2 felonies) should even be masquerading as the sheriff? How about asking him why the property people don't even know where the money or property is located? (No you may not have my source for that one.) Your people are starting to talk and my guess is that will accelerate your decomposition. How about giving up trying to convince anyone that your sheriff and his management are not a greedy gang of thugs?

10-10-2007, 05:09 AM
Think of it this way. He has experience on all sides of the criminal justice spectrum. Arrests, grand juries, an ethics hearing & the upcoming trial. All he needs is a little actual police experience and he'll have all the bases covered.

10-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Why are you Morganites so worried. If everything Morgan says is true and if he gave all the proof, then obviously the PBA letter is going show the same thing. Wait...maybe you guys are worried because YOU KNOW he's been lying. My, My my should be an interesting read.

10-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Who said Morgan or his supporters were worried? They have McNesby beaten and the PBA exposed for what they are. The only thing on the McNesby side of the ledger is GOB threats and manufactured stories to cover for their arse which is already showing.

10-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Im confused, the PBA which most Deputies contribute to, make a simple request, ie. back up your CLAIMS, and Morgan tells them to find the answers themselves. Which sounds a lot like, "Hey go get bent!" Who's support is Morgan asking for then? It appears Morgan is again showing his true colors by shafting the Deputies via snubbing the PBA. Whomever does all the posting on behalf of Morgan you are really making your canidate look bad. After reviewing most of the Morgan style posts on this site some good questions never get answered. When do we get to see the man behind the curtain? Something else you have missed, Deputies on here do not always show support for Ronnie Mac. The Deputies are not quick to run and yell from the roof tops, which means their minds are not made up. So who do they look to? How about unions, like the PBA. I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed (maybe even rusted) but my vote does count. Now how about some answers... (the return comment of, "we have given you all the answers", no longer holds water fyi)

10-10-2007, 10:19 PM
Look to the union? For what? The lowest pay for the work? Has the union filed any grievances for all of the firings that have taken place without proper procedures? Did they even do anything about Larry's incidental touching incident? NO. The union is about as corrupt a bunch as is McNesby. And the membership knows it. They will look to you to get unelected just like the sheriff. New blood all around is what is needed there. New Sheriff - New union executive. The union is the sheriff's do boy. The sheriff is the most screwed up person in that office in anyone's living memory. All your "questions" are is a mindless interrogation and a way of keeping the candidate away from your membership. What are you afraid of? Let me answer that one for you. An honest sheriff.

10-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Morgan answered the questions. He is moving forward and will always be open to contacts and questions from the rank and file. The union is behaving badly. Rudely. Much like the sheriff. Respect is something you have to possess to receive. I doubt Morgan will waste much more time dealing with the union executive. They are behaving in a manner that doesn't deserve a response.

10-10-2007, 11:38 PM
So says the folks that have things to hide. Good for Morgan that he doesn't want to deal with the PBA. He now looks like our current sheriff. But guess what? If he gets elected he is going to have to deal with them so why not get used to it now?

Morgan, looking better everyday :?

10-10-2007, 11:49 PM
When he is elected he'll negotiate with them in good faith. My guess is that they will be less hostile than they are acting towards him now. There is no reason to waste time repeating answers to the same tired questions. And it makes no sense for him to spend an inordinate amount of time with an executive that is mean spirited and refusing to invite the candidates to speak with their membership. He is running for sheriff. Most of his time will be spent with the civilian voters. (You know, the ones who already know that the deputies are unhappy and the sheriff is the reason.) But keep running your mouth if you want. See how many friends it makes for you.

10-11-2007, 12:07 AM
When he is elected he'll negotiate with them in good faith. My guess is that they will be less hostile than they are acting towards him now. There is no reason to waste time repeating answers to the same tired questions. And it makes no sense for him to spend an inordinate amount of time with an executive that is mean spirited and refusing to invite the candidates to speak with their membership. He is running for sheriff. Most of his time will be spent with the civilian voters. (You know, the ones who already know that the deputies are unhappy and the sheriff is the reason.) But keep running your mouth if you want. See how many friends it makes for you.

Again answer any of the questions here. He tried to answer question 1. Give an answer for 2-7. Any of them. Your lies are tiresome.

10-11-2007, 12:20 AM
what part of no don't you understand?

10-11-2007, 01:22 AM
Sir, would you kindly present your facts and numbers while answering a few simple questions?

Hostile response = Find them yourself. (Get Bent)

Morgan is a candidate for Sheriff; just don't ask him a simple set of questions. Especially if you are a Union that represents the majority of the Deputies in a county you are trying to get elected in.

Anyone besides my dumb azz understand that logic.

10-11-2007, 01:33 AM
He'll talk to the membership. He's said so often. The answers are in his videos. He's said so often. He's not going to waste anymore of his time with your interrogation technique. You have the right to remain silent. Shut up or think of something else to complain about. Acting like your thug sheriff wo't get anyone with integrity and pride to cooperate with your circle jerk methods.

10-11-2007, 01:44 AM
You're definately not a PBA member and probably not a deputy. No candidates have ever gotten to speak at a PBA meeting. All candidates get to do is speak to a screening board when elections are closer and the PBA is deciding who to support. I'm sure even Morgan will be allowed to speak to the screening board but your comments and his attitude aren't helping him. I've read PBA's letter to Morgan. I've read Morgan's response back. I've read David Craig's comments about the Union on this site and now I see you comments abouth the union. Whose being mean to who. What did they say that you construe as "mean". I'm anxiously awaiting their research. I'm guessing you haven't seen "mean" yet.

10-11-2007, 01:51 AM
Im not Bain... Sorry
Im not on any board of any union.
I do however provide a check every month to the PBA.
I do recognize threats.
I hope the other Deputies read your posts as well.
The future you propose is worse than the present 100 fold.

Do you get it?
I get it thanks ....

10-11-2007, 02:41 AM
Im not Bain... Sorry
Im not on any board of any union.
I do however provide a check every month to the PBA.
I do recognize threats.
I hope the other Deputies read your posts as well.
The future you propose is worse than the present 100 fold.

Do you get it?
I get it thanks ....

Quite true for those who thrive on graft and corruption. However the future will be bright for honest cops. Sheriff David Morgan will make it so. Just wait and see.

10-11-2007, 06:16 AM
You would not know the truth if it hit you between the eyes.........