PDA

View Full Version : LORD MALLORY VS THE KNUCKLE DRAGGERS

10-10-2007, 12:44 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE GLOVES ARE OFF AT LPD WHEN IT COMES TO LORD MALLORY.
I WOULD HOPE THAT WE ARENT GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE BY BATTLING AGAINST LORD MALLORY.
WE ALL KNOW THAT THE CHIEF OBVIOUSLY ISNT GOING TO TAKE OUR SIDE WHEN IT COMES TO A BATTLE WITH THE GREAT LORD MALLORY.
I CAN ONLY HOPE ONE DAY THAT I CAN BE EDUCATED ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND JUST ONE OF LORD MALLORYS EMAILS.

IS LORD MALLORY IS SO FAR ABOVE US THEN WHY IS HE A LAWYER AT A LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT. KINDA LIKE THE SUPPLIERS OF YOUR VEST, THE LOWEST BIDDER ALWAYS WINS.

SPEAKING OF IN A NUTSHELL.....WHERES TED JACOBSON WHEN YOU NEED HIM.....

10-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Looks like evryone is in agreement about what was written about Lord Mallory". So why is Harry Katt (who is not even his captain) targeting the brother officer that wrote it? I heard he told Tom Day to find something to write him up on. Didn't Harry use to be a cop? Can't Tom Day, who is senior to Katt, stand up to him? Who really is in charge?

10-10-2007, 04:13 PM
One word:

FAMILY

10-11-2007, 12:42 AM
LA COSA NOSTRA

10-11-2007, 12:55 AM
IM SURE PEG LEG, JESSE JACKSON AND LEATHER FACE HAVE ALREADY SECURED OUR BROTHER OFFICERS FATE.

ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS FOR THEM TO FIND A SPINELESS MINION TO DO THE PAPERWORK.

ONCE AGAIN ITS PROVEN THAT SOME CITIZENS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OFFICERS AT LPD.

LORD MALLORY, FEEL FREE TO GO DOWN TO KEITH BENNETTS OFFICE( I KNOW ITS ON THE SECOND FLOOR BUT YOU CAN MAKE IT) AND CHECK OUT A CAR. FEEL FREE TO RIDE AROUND AND DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE ON THE CITIZENS OF LAKELAND. IM SURE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF NOT JUST SIT UPSTAIRS AND BOSS POOR KIM AROUND, IM SURE THATS MUCH EASIER.

10-11-2007, 03:07 AM
You know the sad thing is the Third Floor will end up making a big deal out of this. It's great to know that our administration will stand up, target, and punish the officer responsible for attacking one of the gods from up above in an e-mail. It's not like this officer shot his issued firearm in public off duty or made dope disappear. I mean stuff like that is a deskable offense, but this e-mail was outrageous officer conduct. This e-mail will tarnish the reputation of LPD. What a freakin joke, where is their sense of humor. Lighten up, Mallory is an idiot and the officer said what we all think. Stay Safe Brothers and Sisters.

10-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Boy, reading these blogs, it is so apparent that you guys have a problem with superiority. Any more of a response to your childish rantings isn't worth it. And, by they way, I don't work on the 3rd floor.

10-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Boy, reading these blogs, it is so apparent that you guys have a problem with superiority. Any more of a response to your childish rantings isn't worth it. And, by they way, I don't work on the 3rd floor.

YOU GOT IT RIGHT NITWIT, WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SUPERIORITY. THIS SHOULD NOT BE CONFUSED WITH AUTHORITY, WHICH IS THE POWER TO DELEGATE ORDERS. WE HAVE NO PROBLEM FOLLOWING ORDERS BUT WE DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE GOD COMPLEX DEMONSTRATED BY THE LEGAL ADVISOR. SINCE YOU FEEL THAT HE IS SUPERIOR TO YOU MIGHT I SUGGEST YOU SEEK SOME COUNSELING FOR YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX. AND BY THE WAY, DOESN'T HIS TITLE IMPLY THAT HE IS HERE TO PROVIDE ADVICE. WE WILL CALL WHEN WE NEED IT, IN THE MEANTIME COULD YOU PLEASE STOP LITTERING IN OUR E-MAIL. WE ARE DEVELOPING CARPEL TUNNEL FROM HAVING TO PRESS THE DELETE BUTTON SO MUCH.

10-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Need I say more about people with issues... You guys have the inferiority complex - Your childish rants says it all. You guys are an embarrassment to LPD. No you are an embarrassment to law enforcement. Yes there are superiors - leaders - authority figures - WHATEVER label you want to choose - You guys OBVIOUSLY have a problem with people that are higher educated than you are and that don't kiss your little butts all the time. You guys actually have to answer to higher ups !! WOW !! You guys are obviously looking for a Yes-man - to your pathetic whining.

10-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Need I say more about people with issues... You guys have the inferiority complex - Your childish rants says it all. You guys are an embarrassment to LPD. No you are an embarrassment to law enforcement. Yes there are superiors - leaders - authority figures - WHATEVER label you want to choose - You guys OBVIOUSLY have a problem with people that are higher educated than you are and that don't kiss your little butts all the time. You guys actually have to answer to higher ups !! WOW !! You guys are obviously looking for a Yes-man - to your pathetic whining.

Please go back to shuffling your papers from one side of the desk to the other and stay off of this site which is designed to be used by LEO's. It is quite obvious you are not one and your 2 cents is neither wanted or needed. The last time I checked the T/O Lord Mallory is not in my chain of command and we who put our a** on the line every day do not appreciate when civilians are given preferential treatment over us, regardless of what their title is. And lastly you are the one who is the embarrassment, not only to the agency but mostly to yourself.

10-11-2007, 08:40 PM

Please go back to shuffling your papers from one side of the desk to the other and stay off of this site which is designed to be used by LEO's. It is quite obvious you are not one and your 2 cents is neither wanted or needed. The last time I checked the T/O Lord Mallory is not in my chain of command and we who put our a** on the line every day do not appreciate when civilians are given preferential treatment over us, regardless of what their title is. And lastly you are the one who is the embarrassment, not only to the agency but mostly to yourself.

10-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Hey - guess again - I AM a LEO !!! -- You assume way too much. Go back to your sniffling and whining... I am tired of listening to you. And, by the way... I have every right to be using this blog just as much as you do. Your insinuation otherwise just speaks volumes on what type of person you are. Get of law enforcement bud if you can't take the heat.

10-11-2007, 08:55 PM
You go GUEST42 - I am also sick of these whiners and yes I am also a LEO - It is obvious to me that these whiners have never worked for a big police agency as that is what they have - legal advisors - instructing the officers on the law and instructing them on what to do and NOT to do. It just shows their immaturity and they are too ignorant to realize it. What do they think legal advisors ARE there for - to sit at the desk and just LOOK official. --

10-11-2007, 09:47 PM
I think the problem is not WHAT Mr. Mallory says or ADVISES, it's HOW he says it or advises it that most officers have a problem with and I can certainly agree with them. Many of his emails and responses are condescending and downright disrespectful at times. A recent one even made objection to a member of the police department updating members of a change in a statute they had learned about by doing nothing more than posting a cut and paste of the statute from the State of Florida's website, which many use all the time in lieu of our statute books. (It has ALL the statutes, instead of the "select" ones in our books.) As Mallory is a member of the police department, he falls under the executive branch of govt. in my view. When it comes to the INTERPRETATION of State law, that is a function of the JUDICIAL BRANCH. The law is printed in black and white, it's simple when it comes to enforcement. None of us are idiots and we can all read. The law is written clearly and leaves little room for misinterpretation. After reading the law, officers then form styles of enforcement and develop decision making skills with regard to arrest vs. non-arrest situations based on their experiences and those of fellow officers as far as prosecution practices and judicial decisions within THIS CIRCUIT. In my opinion the department's legal advisor ought to be telling us what we CAN do to make our cases better, not acting as a defense attorney and constantly telling us what we CAN'T do, thus tying our hands. If Mr. Mallory wants to interpret the law, perhaps he should campaign and be elected as a judge. Until then maybe he might consider getting on the law enforcement side of the fence and help us make our case.

10-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Well said Tango Up.

10-12-2007, 01:04 AM
Hey - guess again - I AM a LEO !!! -- You assume way too much. Go back to your sniffling and whining... I am tired of listening to you. And, by the way... I have every right to be using this blog just as much as you do. Your insinuation otherwise just speaks volumes on what type of person you are. Get of law enforcement bud if you can't take the heat.

Could have fooled us. Watch out guys, it appears as though the staff or threir minions have infiltrated this sight and are trying to save their arse. In the meantime I personally feel that the title of Lord is to uptight and standoffish. Maybe we should have a contest to give him a nickname. The winner will receive a free copy of the S.S.# collection notification postcard created by none other than his greatness. I'll start it off and feel free to contribute.

Smiley - since he is always so pleasant to us peons

Chuckles - in reference to his great sense of humor

AFOR
10-12-2007, 03:03 AM
I agree. Looks like the staff is posting messages here trying to pretend to be street cops. I have not found a single person who disagrees that Mallory needs an attitude change. I'm sure he is competent in his element, but his delivery needs some serious work.

Since we are aware that Staff has started reading these posts, it is obvious that they or their do-boys are trying to cause division. Don't let them do it. We are not as weak-minded as they assume. They are painfully aware that they no longer command respect, so perhaps they are hoping that they can get us to listen by trying to steer us here. If you like Mallory, that's fine. If you don't, that's fine too. But make up your own mind. Don't let Staff or their puppets change you.

Staff, you should really be embarassed by this tactic.

10-12-2007, 05:13 AM
"And, by the way... I have every right to be using this blog just as much as you do."

Uh, this is a forum I believe. But I know who HAS a blog, and who probably would mix the two up. Maybe they didn't go over the difference between a blog and a forum in that $30,000 police management school someone went to that drained the training budget last year. That school was also a vacation for he and his wife if you haven't heard. All expenses paid, out YOUR training budget. Oh you wanted that drug school, Radar certification, a crash investigation course? Wonder no more why you were turned down.

10-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Let's be specifivc. Executive Staff members are attending City Manager courses. They are draining the training budgets. The courses have nothing to do with law enforcement, and are keeping you from attending necessary training. Don't believe me? Find out where lepere is right now. They are doing the same thing Chief Diamond did, using your training money to pad their resumes. I think this needs its own post.

10-13-2007, 03:53 AM

Could have fooled us. Watch out guys, it appears as though the staff or threir minions have infiltrated this sight and are trying to save their arse. In the meantime I personally feel that the title of Lord is to uptight and standoffish. Maybe we should have a contest to give him a nickname. The winner will receive a free copy of the S.S.# collection notification postcard created by none other than his greatness. I'll start it off and feel free to contribute.

Smiley - since he is always so pleasant to us peons

Chuckles - in reference to his great sense of humor

How about Super-salary Mallory?

10-20-2007, 01:48 PM
WHAT HAS HIS ALMIGHT DONE NOW?

I tried to call one of our civilian "friends" thursday night who has always been a source for information and cooperation in the area of his business, and our "friend" directed me to call our A$%h*@E attorney for the information since he will probably fine me for talking to a police officer. I tried to call him back and he will not answer.

IS HIS ALMIGHTY NOW LEAVING THE THIRD FLOOR TO PISS OFF CITIZENS ALSO?

10-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Reading LEO posts from several departments I can see that the time will come when there is one suit and one uniform in a marked unit. The upper management is so concerned about law suits that only certain areas of law enforcement are chosen to deal with.Those areas that historicly do not produce law suits on the department.Uniformed officers are constantly under scrutiny by the media and any citizen standing near anything in progress.. all chanting sue sue sue and with more lawyers in the phone book than just about any other occupation,guess what..
Many of your fellow citizens in this area support You and all of our lawenforcement agencys but it seems that the number of brain dead cop haters is on the rise.No agency will be able to controll crime with out the total support of the people they protect,You have mine,and I hope that suit upstairs learns to support and communicate,big words do not necessarily result in an effective transfer of information...be safe

10-21-2007, 05:41 PM
I inadvertantly infringed on an earlier post. I am a citizen,I do not work with,for or around anyone at Lakeland PD.l am a retired pain in the butt with nothing better to do than run my mouth on your web site.I do however respect You and do not wish to confuse the issues at hand.I am truly a 60 yoa olfart..be safe

10-25-2007, 11:10 PM
WHAT HAS HIS ALMIGHT DONE NOW?

I tried to call one of our civilian "friends" thursday night who has always been a source for information and cooperation in the area of his business, and our "friend" directed me to call our A$%h*@E attorney for the information since he will probably fine me for talking to a police officer. I tried to call him back and he will not answer.

IS HIS ALMIGHTY NOW LEAVING THE THIRD FLOOR TO PISS OFF CITIZENS ALSO?

The little bit I have heard below the third floor, it has to do with "HIS ALMIGHTY" giving calls for service stats to the news in support of his plan to fine businesses for our services. This then lead to a news camera in our "friends" face asking about his high calls for service. Which makes me wonder if "HIS ALMIGHTY" is our new PIO also? "HIS ALMIGHTY" has been in the news more than Jack this week. It boils down to our "friends" cooperation with us bit him in the butt because everytime he calls in info for us, it generates a call for his address, which inflated his calls for service. In my opinion, our "friend" has a right to be pissed at our department. Perhaps "HIS ALMIGHTY" should ask an actual street officers input before meddling in crime issues or ride with one of us? Oh, I forgot, he only answers to Staff 1.

11-18-2007, 06:02 PM
First of all i would like to congralute some of you very few great lpd officers that are left for "hanging in there" for your department. A few years ago it seemed that lpd was the place to be but now it seems that everyone is whining about everything.(what can you do for me) attitude. It really sucks to sit back from another department and watch a majority trash your own department. It is quite comical to read about the majority trashing their own legal advisor. How about trash the state attorney's office for "no billing" a charge that you have put many man hours into and making sure all of the elements of the crime was in the charging document. But i guess a lot of you dont care about man hours due to over time pay. Its just crazy.. Yes a legal advisor will tick you off due to like i stated earlier you put a lot of man hours into something and you have someone knit picking at your back or (email's). But be thankful someone is there when you have a legal question because god for bid you dont know it all. Some of leo's assume i have a badge and wear a uniform and carry a gun i know it all. Yeah right then you woke up. I have seen a lot of leo's that were illiterate. Police accademy is not that hard. The ones that want to trash the legal advisor "have you went through law school" and no police academy does not count. Ohh and you all b#@#@ing about the legal advisor being on the news. Yeah thats to better your department. Those of you who dont agree with charging the businesses for responding to s22n or other problems at the same businesses all the time then your stupid. If that goes into affect dont you think some of the businesses will quit what they are doing and handle problems themself instead of calling for you guys. All that sums up to making the job easier for you. Isnt that whats important. Some of you all need to sit back and ask your self am i doing a good of enough job myself to b#@# about someone else's doings.
Yes i agree leo's are all brothers and sisters no matter green, blue or black but being a leo does not make you any better then the citizen for whom you are truely working for.

Mallory is really a good man and if the only thing you all can piss and moan about is him knit picking at certain things and emails then wow your other administration must really kick ass. (yeah right)

Oh and someone was asking earlier in the forum about if mallory was a real lawyer why is he working for a police department.

Do you know his salary???
probaly not

I do!!!

That is why he is at a police deparment in which that does not mean he is not a "real" lawyer. Wouldnt you go where the money is?

HOPEFULLY YOUR DEPARTMENT GETS BACK TO WHERE IT ONCE WAS.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

AFOR
11-19-2007, 01:24 AM
To HCSO Guest,

We have plenty of problems at LPD. The last thing we need is an outsider trying to judge us or tell us how to handle our problems. Please find another site to play on. Judging from your post, you should perhaps create your own site: www.Iluvmallory.com (http://www.Iluvmallory.com).

It is quite comical to read about the majority trashing their own legal advisor.

Yes a legal advisor will tick you off due to like i stated earlier you put a lot of man hours into something and you have someone knit picking at your back or (email's). But be thankful someone is there when you have a legal question because god for bid you dont know it all.

The ones that want to trash the legal advisor "have you went through law school" and no police academy does not count. Ohh and you all b#@#@ing about the legal advisor being on the news.

Mallory is really a good man and if the only thing you all can piss and moan about is him knit picking at certain things and emails then wow your other administration must really kick ass.

Oh and someone was asking earlier in the forum about if mallory was a real lawyer why is he working for a police department.

Do you know his salary???
probaly not. I do!!!

That is why he is at a police deparment in which that does not mean he is not a "real" lawyer.

There are ten posts on the HCSO site that are active as of this date. Why would you come to our site to tell us how to do things? If you are interested in Mallory, be man enough to just ask him out. I don't believe he is alternative, but it may make you less frustrated to admit your feelings.

11-19-2007, 02:04 PM
I GUESS I MADE YOU UPSET WHEN I STATED SOMETIMES WHEN YOU GIVE A BADGE, UNIFORM, AND A GUN TO A LEO THEY THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL.
ALSO NO ONE IS TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO.

IF YOU ARE A LT. AND POSSIBLY FROM LAKELAND THEN WHY DONT YOU GET THE HELL OFF THE COMPUTER AND TRY TO HELP OUT SOME OF THE GRIPES OR PROBLEMS AT YOUR AGENCY. (STILL NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO) REMEMBER THE BADGE AND GUN THING!!!! JUST MAKING A SUGESTION.

WELL I GUESS I WILL GO BACK TO MY SITE WHERE LEO'S HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER AND FIND GOOD THINGS TO TALK ABOUT INSTEAD OF A BUNCH OF WOMEN ON THEIR RAGS NAGGIN.

OHH

ALSO ITS OK AFOR BY THE SOUND OF THE LAST PARAGRAPH FROM YOUR LAST POST...
ITS OK MAN..

YOU CAN COME OUT OF THE CLOSET.

IT SEEMS YOU HAVE A LOT OF FRUSTRATION BUILT UP ALSO.

LAST THING AFOR..

NO ONE IS TRYING TO JUDGE YOU ALL AT LPD.

ITS NOT HARD TO OBSERVE WHAT KIND OF DEPARTMENT IT IS JUST BY READING A FEW OF YOUR POSTS.... THEN IT MAKES YOU PRETTY MUCH HATE YOURSELF AFTER READING IT.. SAD..SAD..SAD.

LIKE I SAID AFOR GOOD LUCK ON GETTING YOUR DEPARTMENT BACK AND I REALLY DO MEAN THAT BUT FIRST INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CHEW SOMEONES ASS ON HERE WHY DONT YOU MAYBEE START CHEWING SOMEONES ASS AT LPD..

OHHH THATS RIGHT REMEMBER THE OLD SAYING. "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR SUPERVISOR".

THAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM.

11-19-2007, 04:11 PM
HCSO Guest or I mean Mr. Mallory.......get a life. Your games are so obvious. Noone from HCSO would care to come to our site and rant such as you have in such LENGTH and DETAIL about an internal issue like the legal advisor. This is a poor attempt by Mr. Mallory to defend himself, it is blatantly obvious. To use a cover name to make LEOs believe you are actually from HCSO is in poor taste. Oh and Mr. Mallory, I know you had to add in all those punktuation, spellin, and gramatikul eras to "disguise yourself from being a highly educated lawyer" but we cops write reports for a living and the majority of us are very articulate and far from illiterate. No one from a fine agency such as HCSO would post what "HCSO Guest" posted. It's an embarrassment. Thank you Mr. Mallory, please try again.

11-19-2007, 04:58 PM
I GUESS I MADE YOU UPSET WHEN I STATED SOMETIMES WHEN YOU GIVE A BADGE, UNIFORM, AND A GUN TO A LEO THEY THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL.
ALSO NO ONE IS TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO.

IF YOU ARE A LT. AND POSSIBLY FROM LAKELAND THEN WHY DONT YOU GET THE HELL OFF THE COMPUTER AND TRY TO HELP OUT SOME OF THE GRIPES OR PROBLEMS AT YOUR AGENCY. (STILL NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO) REMEMBER THE BADGE AND GUN THING!!!! JUST MAKING A SUGESTION.

WELL I GUESS I WILL GO BACK TO MY SITE WHERE LEO'S HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER AND FIND GOOD THINGS TO TALK ABOUT INSTEAD OF A BUNCH OF WOMEN ON THEIR RAGS NAGGIN.

OHH

ALSO ITS OK AFOR BY THE SOUND OF THE LAST PARAGRAPH FROM YOUR LAST POST...
ITS OK MAN..

YOU CAN COME OUT OF THE CLOSET.

IT SEEMS YOU HAVE A LOT OF FRUSTRATION BUILT UP ALSO.

LAST THING AFOR..

NO ONE IS TRYING TO JUDGE YOU ALL AT LPD.

ITS NOT HARD TO OBSERVE WHAT KIND OF DEPARTMENT IT IS JUST BY READING A FEW OF YOUR POSTS.... THEN IT MAKES YOU PRETTY MUCH HATE YOURSELF AFTER READING IT.. SAD..SAD..SAD.

LIKE I SAID AFOR GOOD LUCK ON GETTING YOUR DEPARTMENT BACK AND I REALLY DO MEAN THAT BUT FIRST INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CHEW SOMEONES ASS ON HERE WHY DONT YOU MAYBEE START CHEWING SOMEONES ASS AT LPD..

OHHH THATS RIGHT REMEMBER THE OLD SAYING. "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR SUPERVISOR".

THAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM.

If this was Mr. Mallory, he has visited this illegal site and spent city time and money posting during the work day (see the date and time of post). I hope he didn't visit this illegal site on his work computer and spend city time on a non-approved site. Perhaps someone should pull someone's internet logs...hmmmm? I guess we could find out.

Maybe it was just someone from HCSO. :)

11-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Arrogant yes. Stupid? No. Don't think MallRat doesn't have his own personal laptop at work.

11-19-2007, 06:02 PM
YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG BUD
I AM A LEO FROM HCSO OHH NOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME TO GET OFF YOUR FORUM LIKE YOUR LT. DID.

OHH LOOK AT THE TIME......
YOU WOULD NOT BE ON THIS FORUM ON DUTY WOULD YOU..

OF COURSE NOT.

11-19-2007, 08:55 PM
What brother LEO from an outside agency, not on the inside of this LPD drama would make the comments HCSO Guest has made? None. Nonsense, attacking, demeaning, arrogant, and rude. Hey I know who talks to officers of this department in that VERY MANNER without hiding behind a screen name. Funny that even when he's trying to hide, the 'tude still rings clear as a bell. I almost though this was dead issue...guess not.

11-22-2007, 05:05 AM
YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG BUD
I AM A LEO FROM HCSO OHH NOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME TO GET OFF YOUR FORUM LIKE YOUR LT. DID.

OHH LOOK AT THE TIME......
YOU WOULD NOT BE ON THIS FORUM ON DUTY WOULD YOU..

OF COURSE NOT.

What this dushbag does not say says it all. What does the H in HCSO stand for? If it is not Hillsborough County then we do not recognize you as a legitimate law enforcement agency or LEO. And I am quite certain that it is not Hillsborough County S.O.. Hillsborough S.O. is at Impass and there is plenty of issues for their deputies to vent about on their own site. None of them would waste the time to defend our Legal Advisor, and by the way, what kind of real cop likes a lawyer anyway?

LpDBlue
11-26-2007, 12:00 AM
Guys stop fighting with other LEO's from around the state it makes us look like children. Lets grow up and post like adults.

12-13-2007, 05:14 AM
i havent seen a flaming email stating how the officers at lpd are basically a bunch of window lickers lately. did lord mallory get his phalix slammed in the door and taught a lesson??