PDA

View Full Version : Bill Schwartz Rules!!

10-09-2007, 04:06 PM
"We are scouring the City to find out which rock this bottom feeding Sadist is hiding under"

I love it!!! You go Bill

10-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Bill i know that Buster gave you that one liner,,,stop taking credit for Busters literary skills. Also bill as long as we are on the subject, why is it that whenever we see Willie we dont see Buster and vice versa. We are beginning to suspect that they are one in the same. Please clue us in, enquiring minds want to know.

10-10-2007, 04:07 PM
hey IDIOT, he's done his time on the streets and he's about to retire, and now he's doing his job in pio very well. he's never been a bullsh*tter, he's straight up and will put it out there while half of the dept. can't even find their balls to say what's really going on in front of the brass. stop talking sh*t just because you can get on here and type.

10-10-2007, 04:57 PM
WTF,U MUST BE DRINKING THE COOL AID? BILL IS A NICE MAN AND I LOVE HIS DISCRIPTIONS ON T.V. BUT "THE MAN HAS NEVER WORKED THE STREETS "!!!!!!!!!!
HE IS GOOD IN PIO BUT THATS IT SO DONT BLOVIATE!

10-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Very easy to prove, check his personnel record for duty assignment. Should take more time to FIND the file, than find the duty assignments.

10-10-2007, 09:58 PM
I love the guy regardless of whether he worked in TACT or SWAT or the Hood. When he talks to the news about the a Haitian Gang slaying and tells the media "the victim in this case looked like Swiss Cheese" I say BRAVO BRAVO Bill. Job well done!!! You are the man!!!

10-11-2007, 02:30 AM
He was my sergeant for quite a while, and an excellent supervisor and friend.
This will be a darker place when he goes into retirement, if that is possible.

Just because someone works outside of Patrol or a tactical unit, it does not make their contribution less valuable. Part of our job IS Community Relations and PR, and someone has to do it, and he has done it well.

Bill has made Miami a better place during his time here-as have the majority of us that do the best we can regardless of the administration or it's constraints. He's a good guy, a straight shooter, and has said things in public that have not been received well by the Command staff, but were pointed, articulate, and on the money sarcasm that have been allowed because they were guised in intelligence and humor.

He will be missed when the next company man moves into his spot.

10-11-2007, 02:54 AM
There is not a man or woman on this board that would turn down Bills position if they were offered it by the big man upstairs. Stop hating him for doing a job you wish you had. Bill is a Gentleman.

10-11-2007, 02:57 AM
I still say that Bill somehow converted Buster into Willie,,,,,but really Bill you did overdo the eyebrows a bit.

10-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Bill makes me laugh everytime he gives a Press Interview, and laughing is the only way to survive right now at MPD. Bill and Delrish Moss are the two BEST Pio's in S. Florida without a doubt.

10-11-2007, 03:55 AM
LETS GET REAL. BILL SCHWARTZ IS THE BEST. THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW LT's THAT ARE WORTHY OF RESPECT.

10-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Bill makes me laugh everytime he gives a Press Interview, and laughing is the only way to survive right now at MPD. Bill and Delrish Moss are the two BEST Pio's in S. Florida without a doubt.

They better be the "best". Decades of doing it. And PIO's real job, is spreading t$'s manure. Yes, I would love their job if I wanted to retire on active duty. making a career of being inside, doesn't rate much if you if your a working cop. Bill is a "nice" guy, but please. 18 months on the street doesn't make you a cop. takes 3-4 years of street experience to get your head out of your ass. But like others have said, he talks a good game.

10-11-2007, 03:08 PM
btw when he says "we" are doing this or "we" are looking for this guy, it's because he's a cop w/ the dept. too and is included in our activities. just like when one of you screw up it's that "we" screwed up in the city. he's not saying he's going to jump in the swat truck and go bust down a door. he's not saying anything about his street experience. he's just doing his job.

10-13-2007, 08:37 AM
As for Bill Schwartz and his time on the streets. He started his police career long before you were born on the mean streets of Houston, Tx. After that, he was a street cop in the City of North Miami, and later he came to The City of Miami and is in his last 11-months in the drop. This is a little history for you. In total, Bill was doing his time long before most of you were even born. You can say what you want about him, but the truth is he is a stand up guy... Know your history before you open your trap.

10-13-2007, 08:00 PM
The truth is that we only know, what you have done here at the MPD Bill. And knowing that, let's just say, that you are a top notch PIO, and move on.

10-17-2007, 07:20 PM
nice guy