PDA

View Full Version : Sponsored

POGO219
10-09-2007, 01:48 AM
Does the SO ever sponsor anyone through the academy or do they get enough self sponsors and hires from other agencies?

10-09-2007, 05:03 AM
Does the SO ever sponsor anyone through the academy or do they get enough self sponsors and hires from other agencies?

No we only sponser people by hiring them and then sending them to Tampa for better pay and benifits. Oh by the way, they receive protection there!!!!!!!

10-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Great answer, I'm sure that helped them alot. Anyone have a real answer?

10-09-2007, 12:21 PM
No. really go to tampa

10-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Come to Tampa to star your career. You would only get your ass handed to you in Pasco and the odds are someone in that agency will buy it next since their sheriff thinks they have no gangs and hasn't sent a strong "backing those on the front line" message to the troops as well as the public. This is why the gangs are doing more car jackings, robberies, drive bys, and attempted homicides out there.

POGO219
10-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Hard to think that Tampa would be better/safer then Pasco county. I have heard that Tampa is way tough to get into and I do not fully meet the education requirements as of yet. Anyone know anything about the departments that participate in the PASS pool? I know a lot are smaller but are they any easier to get in the door?

10-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Hard to think that Tampa would be better/safer then Pasco county. I have heard that Tampa is way tough to get into and I do not fully meet the education requirements as of yet. Anyone know anything about the departments that participate in the PASS pool? I know a lot are smaller but are they any easier to get in the door?

Check it out. Pasco had more homicides than Tampa. I guess Tampa is safer. They sure are protected better.

POGO219
10-10-2007, 12:59 AM
I always seem to hear only good things about Tampa. Guess I need to work on that education. Maybe check into HCSO