PDA

View Full Version : NOT DAVIE K-9

10-06-2007, 02:30 AM
JUPITER - The fifth man wanted in an armed robbery has been caught, police announced about 2:30 p.m. Friday. He was found in the bushes in a wooded area off Yancy Avenue.

Two men stormed into Cash-A-Check about 8 a.m. Friday on 150 West Indiantown Road where a shot was fired during the robbery, Sgt. Scott Pascarella said.

Police were on the scene shortly after a worker triggered an alarm in the store. Two men rushed to a dark blue Dodge Magnum where three others were waiting, Pascarella said. Police chased the car west where it made a right on Palm Road. All five bailed out of the car in Chasewood Plaza and ran on foot, Pascarella said.

Police flooded the area. Three elementary schools, Jerry Thomas, Limestone Creek and Jupiter, as well as Jupiter High School were on lock down for hours with nobody allowed to get in, officials said.

Indiantown Road was shut down from Central Boulevard to Center Street, though it was reopened about 1 p.m., Pascarella said.

A police dog unit found two of the suspects in a wooded area near the plaza. Police found another in the Jupiter Auto Care Center bathroom. Another suspect was found inside the Riverwalk Development on a porch, Pascarella said.

Identities and exact charges were not yet released.

10-06-2007, 01:07 PM
And your point is what????? You are right - Davie K-9 WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THE SAME OUTCOME AS IN JUPITER...

Excuse #1 - I tracked them to this spot and the trail stopped - oh - they must have left in a car .....

LET US KNOW OF YOUR BEST ALL TIME K-9 EXCUSES ON WHY THE MAN GOT AWAY !!!!!

10-06-2007, 11:15 PM
I remember catching a guy on foot only to have a K-9 guy arrive minutes later and ream me out for chasing after and catching a guy that ran from me.

This was an in progress call where K-9 was never even asked for.

10-06-2007, 11:20 PM
I had a guy try to kick my windows out on the way to the main jail. K9 got on and told me to stay in the front seat and wait for them to respond.

They wrote their own p/c for criminal mischief and took an apprehension to boot.

10-07-2007, 01:01 AM
I had a guy try to kick my windows out on the way to the main jail. K9 got on and told me to stay in the front seat and wait for them to respond.

They wrote their own p/c for criminal mischief and took an apprehension to boot. Oh my god. What a lie that was.

They had you write the p/c but still took the apprehension stat.

10-07-2007, 01:16 AM
I remember catching a guy on foot only to have a K-9 guy arrive minutes later and ream me out for chasing after and catching a guy that ran from me.

This was an in progress call where K-9 was never even asked for.

Reamed? I hope u put that lil pee on in his place.

10-07-2007, 05:33 AM
Yes, and even if RP catches the guy and K-9 shows up , th ey count it as a non-bite apprehension..... Go figure that one out......

10-07-2007, 06:03 PM
i heard there was an opening in this unit now. Wonder who will be the next one to think he is better than all of us while he rides around waiting for us to set perimeters or catch '21's' for him.
city wide unit with no responsibilities to calls or writing reports, maybe i will put in for it.
will this ever change ?
why dont they write reports ?
dont they get issued labtops too ?
they do look nice in those slick top cars though !

10-10-2007, 01:11 AM
I heard the dogs were 0 - 2 today. Bummer.

10-10-2007, 01:43 PM
What else is new?????

10-11-2007, 01:45 AM
K-9 actually caught the punk later that day. I believe he was bit too. So, they were 1-3.

10-11-2007, 12:35 PM
K-9 actually caught the punk later that day. I believe he was bit too. So, they were 1-3.

Uh, you mean 1 -2 ?

10-11-2007, 03:58 PM
as bad as you think these k9 guys are, they at least dont act like di%%% all the time like the ones in the past/still here

10-11-2007, 06:46 PM
as bad as you think these k9 guys are, they at least dont act like di%%% all the time like the ones in the past/still here
Very true.

10-11-2007, 11:02 PM
well at least 2 out of the 3 dont act like their s*#t doesn't stink.

10-12-2007, 01:28 AM
"K-9 actually caught the punk later that day. I believe he was bit too. So, they were 1-3."

10-12-2007, 02:33 PM
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yayy

10-18-2007, 01:11 AM
Seriously - When was the last time they actually caught the bad guy - and ya'll know what I mean - by catchin someone

10-19-2007, 08:45 PM
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE DEPARTMENT HAD AN OPENING IN A SPECIALIZED UNIT AND THE POSITION WAS GIVEN TO AN "OUTSIDER" OR SOMEONE WHO DOESNT/DIDNT KISS ARSE??

10-19-2007, 09:30 PM
Why on earth would you continue to ***** and complain about a unit you couldn't possibly want to be a part of??? If you hate them so much, don't talk to them, you idiot.