PDA

View Full Version : 26's,29's

10-05-2007, 07:43 PM
This may make to much sense but here it goes. If the administration is so big on stats why don't they look into how many 26's & 29's are being comitted when officers are getting those important stats they want. (i.e. 2 citations, b.s. 39's NVDL and DWLS and lets not forget those four 62's). Instead of being on patrol (we are patrol officers) we have to watch empty parks and check vacant garages. I would suggest to you that if they do check those mighty important daily's officers are sitting on 62's or taking b.s. 19's when these crimes are being comitted, instead of taking 37's and 38's. Also how many times has dispatch held a 25 because there aren't units available. The way things are going with the Chief that may be happening even more.

Stay safe guys and lets take care of each other because administration really doesn't care about us.

10-06-2007, 03:49 AM
This may make to much sense but here it goes. If the administration is so big on stats why don't they look into how many 26's & 29's are being comitted when officers are getting those important stats they want. (i.e. 2 citations, b.s. 39's NVDL and DWLS and lets not forget those four 62's). Instead of being on patrol (we are patrol officers) we have to watch empty parks and check vacant garages. I would suggest to you that if they do check those mighty important daily's officers are sitting on 62's or taking b.s. 19's when these crimes are being comitted, instead of taking 37's and 38's. Also how many times has dispatch held a 25 because there aren't units available. The way things are going with the Chief that may be happening even more.

Stay safe guys and lets take care of each other because administration really doesn't care about us.

Typical complainer. It takes a moment to handle a 62. You drive by, you see its empty and you keep going. That took what. 10 seconds? I left that dept. over 6 years ago and nothing has changed. Always some babies crying about how much work they have to do and how they cant find the time to catch other crimes.

Even if you didn't have to do 62's, which if you were a citizen taking your kids to the park you would like seeing cops drive by from time to time, people like you still wouldnt be arresting 26 and 29 subjects.

Car salesman are fired if they don't sell cars or meet their bosses expectations. Write two tickets a day in Hialeah. Please. I could do that within the first hour of my shift. Handle one 17 and you can write two tickets.

i agree that the work atmosphere there sucks. But grow a pair and leave somewhere else like I did.

10-06-2007, 06:50 AM
I agree with you, BUT since you are big on GROWING A PAIR...why dont you post your real name?????

I suspect its because you were a lousy cop to begin with and are afraid of the scrutiny that you will receive by the other posters who knew your worthless arse!! :lol:

10-06-2007, 02:45 PM
I was always told that men who have a pair stay and fight. Stand their ground at any cost. If you left good for you and your family, if you can take better care of them. But, once gone do not tell us how it is. Because even in the short time that you have been gone things have gotten that much worse. You would not arrest a L&P subject that you knew would committ crimes later on if you had to do a use of force because he has an old scab on his wrist. Thank GOD someone had the balls to challenge the administration on this and the new use of force has been resincded.

Many of you do not know why and I will not say his name because he is not in it for personal glory, but one of our own lost it and did what had to be done. Withing a day the new useless use of force was rescinded. That is BAALLSSSSS!! with a capital B!

10-08-2007, 01:53 AM
its a real shame that a sgt had to bring about change. thank God the mayor listened to a him. the chief,d/c and capts should be ashamed. makes you wonder how much bs they feed him, but maybe the mayor is starting to realize the incompetence of the pd staff

10-08-2007, 02:07 AM
I was always told that men who have a pair stay and fight. Stand their ground at any cost. If you left good for you and your family, if you can take better care of them. But, once gone do not tell us how it is. Because even in the short time that you have been gone things have gotten that much worse. You would not arrest a L&P subject that you knew would committ crimes later on if you had to do a use of force because he has an old scab on his wrist. Thank GOD someone had the balls to challenge the administration on this and the new use of force has been resincded.

Many of you do not know why and I will not say his name because he is not in it for personal glory, but one of our own lost it and did what had to be done. Withing a day the new useless use of force was rescinded. That is BAALLSSSSS!! with a capital B!

Stay and fight ? Fight for what? Why the hell would anyone in their right mind with two years on the job there want to stay any longer then that?

You are right though. I would not arrest a L&P subject that I knew would commit more crimes later if I had to do a use of force form for an existing injury. You are right. I wouldn't arrest him. Why the hell would i care? They want to make your job harder then F them !

I believe you got off point. My original message was intented to point out the fact that the original poster did not have a valid argument. Then, some other people came on and added some more.

I believe it takes balls to transfer to another department and make all new friends. It takes balls to leave your confort zone and start all over. It's easy to stay where you are and catch yourself saying every year, " why am I still here? "

10-08-2007, 01:40 PM

Typical complainer. It takes a moment to handle a 62. You drive by, you see its empty and you keep going. That took what. 10 seconds? I left that dept. over 6 years ago and nothing has changed. Always some babies crying about how much work they have to do and how they cant find the time to catch other crimes.

Even if you didn't have to do 62's, which if you were a citizen taking your kids to the park you would like seeing cops drive by from time to time, people like you still wouldnt be arresting 26 and 29 subjects.

Car salesman are fired if they don't sell cars or meet their bosses expectations. Write two tickets a day in Hialeah. Please. I could do that within the first hour of my shift. Handle one 17 and you can write two tickets.

i agree that the work atmosphere there sucks. But grow a pair and leave somewhere else like I did.

I wonder why you left???...If you were still working in Hialeah, You wouldnt be talking crap!!!!...Also if youre the type of cop who likes to work in the beginning of your shift (give youre tickets), it's so you can slack off the remainder, and milk!!...loser...good ridance...BTW..giving tickets all day long does not make you a good cop, just ask motorman Niebla!!