PDA

View Full Version : Lets thank the P.B.A.

10-05-2007, 06:20 PM
As you can see, because of the P.B.A.'s hard work, we now have several other choices besides Humana. They have ended the monopoly!

The city employees will be able to enroll and make changes to their insurance from October 15 to November 5 by enrolling on-line at your workplace or home computer. IT HAS TO BE DONE ON-LINE. District II will have their employee insurance benefit meetings on Wednesday, October 10 at 1400 and 1900 hours; Thursday October 11 at 0600 hours; Monday October 15 at 1400 and 1900 hours; and Tuesday October 16 at 0600 hours. The Humana Representatives will be at the above listed roll calls. The dental representative and deferred comp representative will attend the 1400 roll call on October 10 and October 15.

:evil:

10-06-2007, 06:10 AM
Another squandered opportunity:

Article 33.5, PBA contract:

"...The union shall continue to participate in the preparation of plan design and requests for proposals."

10-06-2007, 11:16 AM
They are to busy asking the chief to implement written warnings for traffic stops instead of addressing the real issues. Why the hell would I want to waste my time writing a written warning. If I go s50 50 times and have 30 tickets at the end of the month I think that shows I gave warnings.

http://wcfpba.jconserv.net/viewtopic.php?t=101

10-06-2007, 11:38 PM
We need the one and only Peter Bucher for our traffic consultant. He is a great traffic officer.

10-06-2007, 11:48 PM
We need the one and only Peter Bucher for our traffic consultant. He is a great traffic officer.

I hope you don't mean, Pete Bucher, the retired FHP Cpl, who is now the Sheriff of Madison County? Talk about no professional courtesy. This yankee, would write his own mother.

10-07-2007, 01:19 AM
[quote="Anonymous"]They are to busy asking the chief to implement written warnings for traffic stops instead of addressing the real issues. Why the hell would I want to waste my time writing a written warning. If I go s50 50 times and have 30 tickets at the end of the month I think that shows I gave warnings.

Just 30, you lazy sack of shit! I write that in a week.

10-07-2007, 12:09 PM
Just 30, you lazy sack of shizzat! I write that in a week.

I like to arrest criminals, so I don't spend every minute of my shift S50 on minivans who did not signal when changing lanes.

10-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Just 30, you lazy sack of shizzat! I write that in a week.

I like to arrest criminals, so I don't spend every minute of my shift S50 on minivans who did not signal when changing lanes.

I bet you that I also make more arrest than you!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10-07-2007, 06:16 PM
I bet you that I also make more arrest than you!

Well we will never know now will we

10-07-2007, 07:41 PM

I hope you don't mean, Pete Bucher, the retired FHP Cpl, who is now the Sheriff of Madison County? Talk about no professional courtesy. This yankee, would write his own mother. This Peter Bucher works on the DUI squad and should go to the FHP. He is really a nice guy everybody likes him.

10-08-2007, 01:55 AM
Dear Union Members,

Kevin really really wanted to get to your insurance problems, BUT during this past couple months he has been VERY VERY busy, I mean first he had to nominate a deputy to take over OUR union that we have paid dues into for the past thirty years at T.P.D.

Then he had to start using the Official PBA website that our dues pay for to put down PBA members who would dare run against him or question his omni-presence

Then there were all those campaign post cards that he had to pass out that our dues paid for

Also standing at the copier inside the pba that our dues money purchased churning out campaign handouts on the paper our money purchased took a lot of time (if he wins he will work on getting a faster copier in case someone dare run against him in the future)

And how can we forget his first trip to the districts in years to campaign, while driving his PBA car that we pay for.

You need to understand that hes just one man, and there are only so many hours in the day !! Perhaps next year he can see if Humana can come talk to us.... Wait a minute we already have Humana ???

SAD

10-08-2007, 02:49 AM
Will someone please direct abadone to the nearest mental health facility so that he may get help for his kevin derangement syndrome (KDS). Thank you in advance, donations can be sent to abadones favorite bar or to him directly at his mom's house.

10-08-2007, 03:01 AM
how come sometimes your S-20 and Sometimes your Nov. 5th ?? Why dont you ever actually answer the tough questions ?

hmmmm I know someone else who doesnt answer tough questions either

SAD

10-08-2007, 03:06 AM
I used the s20 as a joke, a tie in to MY feelings of you having KDS. The 5th of November was used to go along with a Guy Hawkes post. The 5th and guy have a historical reference. What does abadone mean? We are both loosers to be up posting at 2300 on a Sunday.

10-08-2007, 03:35 AM
I used the s20 as a joke, a tie in to MY feelings of you having KDS. The 5th of November was used to go along with a Guy Fawkes post. The 5th and guy have a historical reference. What does abadone mean? We are both loosers to be up posting at 2300 on a Sunday.