PDA

View Full Version : The new and improved retnuh :)

10-04-2007, 07:44 PM
I would normally be misspelling my words and preaching that it is time for a new change within the administration but after a long hard look at the agency and myself I have come to the conclusion that George and Paradise are correct! It is my attitude that needs to change and not everything else in my life.

By simply changing my attitude I have realized that I will be a happier person and perform much better. The collateral affect to this mental adjustment will be positive for not only myself but for those around me for a smile and happiness is contagious.

So since it is the new budget year I figured what a perfect time to turn a new leaf. After all, the Sheriff has fought hard to keep our pay raises during this troubling time of budget woes and the least I can do to show my appreciation for his support of all of us and publicly apologize to show my unwavering support for him in return.

Out with the old and in with the new… the new me that is.

Stay safe my brothers and remember we are very lucky to be working for a Sheriff and administration that works hard to keep us safe and happy.

Retnuh
(Soon to be ksobmar)

Curios George
10-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Wow,

I am very impressed retnuh. In support for your new leaf I will pass to you an olive branch of my appreciation. Let the new fiscal year bring unity towards the common goal of supporting each other!

It takes a big man to settle differences and move forward for the betterment of a common goal.

Congratulations,

George

10-05-2007, 01:58 PM
gorge is easilly impresed. it twas an imposster not me. it is time for anew sheriff and a hole new admin.

10-05-2007, 07:45 PM
lol

10-05-2007, 10:49 PM
OK now I am confused. First retnuh says he has turned over a new leaf and now retnuh says that was an imposter.

Which retnuh is telling the truth?

Or does retnuh have multiple personalities??????

Will the real retnuh please stand up.

10-05-2007, 11:32 PM
let mee put my drienk down.

a joovenile and amature effort to get me two register the retnuh name. i spose anyone can steel my name and use it at wwill. says alot about them and no thing abowt me.

seams i keep hitting nerves and tender spots on so meny people. trooth hurts. sometimes it really hurts bad.

you who have red me will knoow me no matter wat name i use.

isnt imitation the sinserest form of fattery?

10-06-2007, 01:40 AM
I do not think this is funny. I openly admit that I am turning over a new leaf and someone finds it necessary to counter-act my good gesture.

To the retnuh who is tring to act like the old me by misspelling words let me say to you it will not work!! Those that come here will know the real me.

Why do some always want to feed a fire. Let it be and just accept the facts. I am who I am and we all have the right to change our minds based on logical decisions from resonable arguments.

As I have always said: It is time for change but no need to worry for I am the one who has changed. :)

Paradise
10-06-2007, 03:27 AM
I support the new Retnuh. The imposter should give him a chance before posing as him with misspelled words.

10-06-2007, 06:52 PM
i like the old retnuh. stand up guy - when sober.

10-07-2007, 01:59 PM
o brudder. it is four shure that i have been succcesful. based on that sucess i will continyou. i laff at the atempts to foil me. nice try but verry impotent.

i am off two church no w. i hope the whine is better than those from my deetractors.

:lol: