PDA

View Full Version : Director Hill

10-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Director Hill,
First off, Congratulations on your new position as our Director and welcome aboard.
As you can see from this message board AB&T is a MESS. I hope you can do us some good and start straightening things out. Don't believe all the bad you have read on here. These Majors and Capts you are hearing about on here are all not bad. It is just a lot of the same trouble makers that have always been with AB&T that like to stir the pot and get the others going. You have been here before, so you know who they are and know who to watch your back with. Best wishes in your new job.

10-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Way to to RC and CT. Keep posting kudos for yourselves. The jury is out and time will tell. What goes around comes around. Yes we have some great supervisors. But you guys were the demise of the Phd and WB.

10-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Way to to RC and CT. Keep posting kudos for yourselves. The jury is out and time will tell. What goes around comes around. Yes we have some great supervisors. But you guys were the demise of the Phd and WB.

It must be sad to think you know it all, and after all know NOTHING!!!! It was not CT or RC. It is someone who is glad to see change is happening.
Oh I am Sorry!
You are right about one thing though. WHAT GO AROUND, DOES COME AROUND.....

10-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Hey Hopeful,

You need to speak for yourself. There is some problems with having political high priced majors where we have never had them before and with having captains that don't have any common sense. People in positions of authority that have only 1 to 2 years or less on the job before they are put in a position of management Its sad to think these people are going to know how to manage with no experience.

10-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey Hopeful,

You need to speak for yourself. There is some problems with having political high priced majors where we have never had them before and with having captains that don't have any common sense. People in positions of authority that have only 1 to 2 years or less on the job before they are put in a position of management Its sad to think these people are going to know how to manage with no experience.

Poor thing ben mistreated? Did you apply for one of them positions and not get it? Were you overlooked? Did you get some paper for being sorry? C'mon we're friends, you can tell me. Bless your little heart...do you need someone to talk to? Try this little jealous one..sit on the floor and close your eyes... breathe in...hold it...breathe in....good....release. Now dont you feel better little crybaby. If not repeat the excersise a couple of times, think..if you know how..positive thoughts and quit being jealous of other people and their accomplishments. And, little one, the Majors, Capts and a few of the Lts say..dont worry about them just do what the SAY! And, dont know if you know yet but the rumor mill..that be Tampa...say they just hired a LEI II as a major up north and you know what...who cares..as they say..what we do aint rocket science buddy a person with SLD can learn AB&T. Be safe.

10-04-2007, 08:05 PM
You go Majors and Captains...all of yall do a great job for what you have working for you..and you are great people. We just have more than our share of sorry old whinners the lead miserable lives and fill the need to down other peoples great sucesses and accomplishments. Cant figure out why they stop at yalls level..like the higher ups have beverage and tobacco experience of course they using them right now like they tried to use Phd and WB..who caught on early to the "lie game." I wonder if these malcontents acted like this under their sheriff..I guess that is why we have'em after all they must be a reason, because we do pay less. Makes one think. But Director Cindy knows most of them cause they are the same old ones been hanging on for years, of course a few of the newbees have been trained and have learned their traits. But I will say knowing Cindy she has a keen eye and will spot them to. Closing thoughts...get all your whinning out cause Monday week...your time is up.

10-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Hey Hopeful,

Poor thing ben mistreated? Did you apply for one of them positions and not get it? Were you overlooked? Did you get some paper for being sorry? C'mon we're friends, you can tell me. Bless your little heart...do you need someone to talk to? Try this little jealous one..sit on the floor and close your eyes... breathe in...hold it...breathe in....good....release. Now dont you feel better little crybaby. If not repeat the excersise a couple of times, think..if you know how..positive thoughts and quit being jealous of other people and their accomplishments. And, little one, the Majors, Capts and a few of the Lts say..dont worry about them just do what the SAY! And, dont know if you know yet but the rumor mill..that be Tampa...say they just hired a LEI II as a major up north and you know what...who cares..as they say..what we do aint rocket science buddy a person with SLD can learn AB&T. Be safe.

Your right! Who cares! And yep..rumor has it the investigator is a close close friend of DS Dranko who also just happens to work at DBPR too...and as the story is being told their freindship had nothing to do with this selection cause this LEI has years and years of alcoholic beverage and tobacco experience. So there..talk about that!

10-04-2007, 11:08 PM
Oh my god, I did not realize Captains and Majors could post on here.

10-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Oh my god, I did not realize Captains and Majors could post on here.

Not quite yet...but close....

11-20-2007, 02:34 AM
They will have to learn to use a computer before they can post.