PDA

View Full Version : SGT. Barcero Palacio

10-02-2007, 06:18 AM
Please guys can you guys tell me anything good about sgt. Barcero Palacios. be carefull big RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

Those he still speak spanish in the radio cus I know he doesn't know any english and he's a SGT WOW.

10-03-2007, 01:39 AM
i hope your not talking about Alex Palacio, becuase he is the best

10-03-2007, 08:16 PM
I have to agree with the first comment not a qru guy at all.
and by the way can can't reply for yourself lol.

10-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Alex is a good guy who always helps fellow cops regardless of what agency he wroks for.

10-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Alex is a good guy who always helps fellow cops regardless of what agency he wroks for.

10-05-2007, 11:34 PM
Pali is a great guy. Great cop and great person! The only knock on him is he use to be a women. He was not so nice as a woman! Love you Al!

10-06-2007, 02:03 AM
He could be a nice guy, but he talks alot of sh!t about other people not knowing what he is talking about.

10-06-2007, 02:15 AM
Hey I have too agree with you there guess, he likes to talk and trash people for no reason and not knowing what really happened.

J Rastrelli
10-06-2007, 06:40 PM
:twisted:

10-07-2007, 02:09 AM
SGT. PALACIO, ALTHOUGH HE IS ANAL ABOUT SOMETHINGS, I HAVE ALOT OF LOVE AND RESPECT FOR HIM. I KNOW THAT AT TIMES HE MIGHT WORRY ABOUT THINGS THAT MIGHT NOT SEEM TO BE IMPORTANT TO US, BUT HE MEANS WELL. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE IS LOVED OUT THERE BY OTHER DEPARTMENT AND TO ME THAT MEANS ALOT, BECAUSE THAT SHOWS THAT HE'S NOT ALWAYS AN ASSHOLE. AL, IF YOU READ THIS I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE THE WAY YOU LEAD YOUR GUYS (EVEN THOUGH I WOULDN'T WORK FOR YOU)....LMAO.... OH LOCO

10-09-2007, 09:47 PM
I am confused, are you talking about FOP Sgt. Palacio, becuase if you are, your dead wrong about him. Rat he is not, far from it, your probally brass that he has slammed.

10-09-2007, 11:52 PM
No one has said that he is a rat. All I said that he likes to talk and trash people not knowing what really happened, so please don't mistake what a sh!t talker is and a rat. Their two different things, so let get it clear.

10-10-2007, 12:16 AM
put your glasses on, look up, read the first post, he was called a rat, and trash, well, most due anyway, Palacio WE LOVE YOU

10-10-2007, 02:12 AM
I'm not here to say the guy is a rat, because I don't have a reason for it. All I said is that he likes to talk bad about other people and not know the real facts. Sometimes when people like him do stuff like this, you could actually hurt someone's reputation for no reason.

Inregard to him been a rat, I don't know that. The guy mite be a qru person.

10-10-2007, 02:49 AM
WOW! Some of you guys have spent the better part of a day and night doing to someone what you are accusing him of doing to other people. Shame on you! I happen to know the guy very well and all he does for the most part of the day is field phone calls for people who might be slamming him here. The guy is FOP all of the way, and if he is talking behind somebody's back I am sure that he eiter has told that person already or will to the persons face when asked. He personally saved my job. You guys suck!!! :shock:

10-10-2007, 03:31 AM
Hey no one here is accusing the guy of anything . The only thing that it has been said here, is that he talks bad about people not knowing the real facts like the other guess stated. If he has a quilty mind, then I can't help you there. I personally know for a fact that he spoke alot of bad trash about a good buddy of mine.Tthat he does it is true. I once told him if he had a problem with my buddy to talk to him or to find out the real facts. All he did is too continued to talk trash about the guy that has never done nothing to him. Now you tell me, if is ok to trash someone for no reason if you don't know the real thing.

10-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Palacio is the best, In fact please run for President,Its time to change

10-10-2007, 10:43 PM
If he was talking about your buddy so much maybe you are the one that does not know the whole story... three sides to each one. About him having a guilty mind, whatever! He thinks that this that we are doing here is bs. He is a good guy.

10-11-2007, 12:56 AM
Thats fine that he is a QRU guy, and inregard to my buddy I know what happened and I know the real facts. Thats why I told him that he was wrong and to not be talking sh!t about other people behind my friend's back. If he thinks is BS thats fine but to be a man and to face my buddy and he knows who I'm talking about.

10-11-2007, 04:31 AM
gentlemen would you guys just conatct each other off line, give palacio and this guy who he supposedly has talked about there personal info and have them boh sign on tell each other to go f%&k off so that we can see a good fight. by the way has anybody seen palacio dance salsa FAT BIY CAN MOVE...dale pali goooozzzzaaaa!

10-11-2007, 04:37 AM
Palacio if it is the same chubby well groomed, neat freak, perfectly manicured and pedicured MAN that I know he is ARRIBA DE LA BOLA! You are right about one thing the guy can dance! As for him talking about other people and being a rat, never, qqqqqqqqrrrrrrruuuuu to the max!if he wants we'll take him, we need real men on our force and he would come at 70k off the bat as an officer... problably more than what he makes now as a sgt.What do you say Palace $$$$$$$

10-11-2007, 04:46 AM
Palacio if it is the same chubby well groomed, neat freak, perfectly manicured and pedicured MAN that I know he is ARRIBA DE LA BOLA! You are right about one thing the guy can dance! As for him talking about other people and being a rat, never, qqqqqqqqrrrrrrruuuuu to the max!if he wants we'll take him, we need real men on our force and he would come at 70k off the bat as an officer... problably more than what he makes now as a sgt.What do you say Palace $$$$$$$

10-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Palacio, Come over to MPD, we love you here. Come work with your cousin at MPD.

10-11-2007, 09:00 PM
HIS COUSIN IS SUPER QRU AT MPD, SGT KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB REPING US AT IA, YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB WITH THE FOP, DONT MIND THE HATERS!

10-11-2007, 09:30 PM
GORDITO, WE LOVE YOU

10-12-2007, 12:53 AM
Palacio for FOP President

10-12-2007, 02:51 AM
Today,I responded to the aid of ofc.J behind Miama High. Big J had a 39,the guys in region 4,even without Carlos,kick butt and While there,I saw a big,chubby,well groomed,{love that discription} Sgt. approach us.
To my surprise,it was my friend,Palacio!! I said,"didnt know u were a sgt. now"? After a brief conversation it dawned on me and I said,"oye gordo,r u the cat they are badmouthing on Leo"? He said,"thats what I hear"!
Man,there is something wrong with a few of u cats!!!
I have known Palacio for a LONG time is ese GORDO is QRU 100%!
Ese gordo,like Carlos,Joey and the rest of us chubbys, tiene salsa!!!
Papo,dont be a hater!! At one point or another,we all have something bad to say but unless u,the hater,r an A$$ HOLE,dont take it personal!!
Sgt.Palacio,I would work for u any time papo and thats more than I would say about some of our own at MPD!
Your friend,
BERT

10-12-2007, 05:20 AM
I've know palacio for a very long time and he has always been QRU! When I use to go on business trips he would always help out by taking my wife to do her errands, cooking for my fmily, etc. He even slept in my house to make sure my wife was safe!

I even named my first child after him. Not only out of respect, but because he even looks like him a little. Pali...thanks for taking care of my family all these years! You are the best!

10-12-2007, 10:11 AM
RUN FOR PRESIDENT

10-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Alex, we got you an application, what we should be talking about is how much Chief Darling, Crew and comapny su-- the big one.

10-12-2007, 04:10 PM
I've know palacio for a very long time and he has always been QRU! When I use to go on business trips he would always help out by taking my wife to do her errands, cooking for my fmily, etche . He even slept in my house to make sure my wife was safe!

I even named my first child after him. Not only out of respect, but because he even looks like him a little. Pali...thanks for taking care of my family all these years! You are the best.

Wow bud you must be the biggest tarruo in this world, can I saty at your house too. :twisted: [/url][/list][/list][/code]

10-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Hey Palacio, why dont you run for Prez against the Rican who looks like a thug !

10-12-2007, 06:54 PM
That is awsome a barcero and a rican fighting for a spot.

I think the rican will win, he has more b@!!s then el barcero of Pali.

10-12-2007, 09:44 PM
I spoke with Palace today and told him about the website and how much stuff is being said about him and for him. He really didn't care either way about the site. He was happy that people came out to defend him, but he did not give too much wieght to the ones that were talking sh*t! I was surprised because a few years ago he probably would have been on the site faster than anyone else and challenging people to fights ans screaming at the top of his lungs. I am amazed how much he has matured. However he did make the remark that if anyone wanted to speak to him about any issue that they knew where to find him. Station IV not on a website. When I told him that people were calling him a barcero he corrected me and would much rather be a called a Balsero which is the correct spelling. As far as him running for prez he laughed and gave a big negative, he doesn't want it and believes that entire union fights for its guys. So, no luck there. I am trying to egg him on so that we may see a good battle between 0939 and him should be good.

10-13-2007, 07:24 AM
WOW MDSPD43 your the biggest a$$ kisser. By the way only a real balsero like you would know the wright spelling. In regards to me and Pali I don't have any problems with him. All I said if you read my comment ,is that he was trashing a good buddy of mine for reason, without knowing the hole scoop what really happened. All I'm saying that in the end the guy that he was trashing for no reason, mite be the first officer to arrive when he calls for a 3-15. There is no reason for any of us to be talking sh!t of each other.

10-13-2007, 11:44 AM
would you friend be a short, a-- kissing sgt who teaches human behavior. If it is, Palacio was on the money.

10-13-2007, 05:07 PM
WOW MDSPD43 your the biggest a$$ kisser. By the way only a real balsero like you would know the wright spelling. In regards to me and Pali I don't have any problems with him. All I said if you read my comment ,is that he was trashing a good buddy of mine for reason, without knowing the hole scoop what really happened. All I'm saying that in the end the guy that he was trashing for no reason, mite be the first officer to arrive when he calls for a 3-15. There is no reason for any of us to be talking sh!t of each other.

Please allow me to disect your comments on this page.

A. In the first sentence you claim that I am an a$$ kisser, I am not, but you may be confusing A$$ kissing with loyalty. I have nothing to gain from Palace other than his friendship, which by the way is 24, 7, 365, in the good and in the bad...that you cannot repay to a person. He will literally give you the shirt off of his back.

B. Please do not even attempt to take a jab at my spelling I counted several on your post: e.g. "wright" instead of right, "hole" instead of whole, and "mite" instead of might &*%$ DEE DEE DEE.

C. You also claim that he was trashing a good buddy of yours "for reason", is that a Freudian Slip. Maybe you're confused about your buddy?

D. Finally, you closed by saying that none of us should be talking sh%t about each other. If that is the truth, than stop! You are the one talking about him!!! If you are wondering why I am here defending this man. It is for one simple reason...he would do it for any one of us including you.

Dude, have a beer, get into your skivies, and watch Survivor...Because I believe you are going to drown on this site. You problably don't even work for us which makes it even worse...I pitty you. Take care. God Loves You!

10-14-2007, 08:18 PM
who wrote the last post, you Palacio

10-14-2007, 08:43 PM
No, it's not me. I never read this board remember. :wink:

10-14-2007, 08:50 PM
Ok, anyway, run for President,

10-14-2007, 09:28 PM
That is awsome a barcero and a rican fighting for a spot.

I think the rican will win, he has more b@!!s then el barcero of Pali.IT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING ELECTION

10-14-2007, 09:35 PM
GOOD ONE AP, YOU KNOW THAT YOU WROTE THAT. YOU READ THIS MESSAGE BOARD EVERY DAY CUZ YOU KNOW WHAT THEIR SAYING ABOUT YOU IS TRUE. STOP TALKING SH!T BEHIND PEOPLES BACK AND TELL THEM IN THEIR FACE, BE A MAN GORDITO.

10-15-2007, 12:44 AM
looks who talking MANNY

10-15-2007, 12:49 AM
Who manny! your wrong mamao.

10-15-2007, 12:58 AM
Hey Alex, the only fool that is typing anything bad about you is who we think, Alex pay no mind, a large %%%%%%%%%%%%% of us support you and know your super QRU. Now, in the other hand, mini-him is not qru and eveyone hates him.

10-15-2007, 09:55 PM
Manny is super QRUUUUUUUUU, now on the other hand gordo is a sh!t talker and a rat.

10-15-2007, 10:02 PM
MANNY, MANNY, I fell back from my chair, you cant even begin to compare both. Manny the biggest suc-- as- in the department. Palacio is so much more , even gordito, and has an officer. Wait, i fell back again, Manny, face it, no one likes you, except some brass.

10-15-2007, 11:37 PM
Manny is one of us SWAT guys and therefore qru.
He may be small and have some personality issues but still one of us.
El Gordo really is QRU and Sgt.Manny could learn a few things from him but he is to conceited! Why? Must be his size?
Manny,dont place all your eggs in Chucks and Geralds basket cause you may have to swallow some serious eggs when they are gone.

10-16-2007, 12:36 AM
Thank you, i could not had said it better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-16-2007, 01:31 AM
If you guys don't stop all this foolishness I am going to come back!!!!

10-16-2007, 02:38 AM
(Hialeah PO now)

Well let me just start saying all you guys don't know the real Pali boy. Let me start telling you guys that what guess0939 said about him is true. Gordito boy like to trash people for no reason like they said in a previous post (without knowing what really happended). He did it here and I'm sure he still doing it their with you guys. The main problem is that he can't face the people that he talks trash about and tell them in their face. Now that is a fact, he loves to trash people. He knows what I'm talking about. Let me remind him an incident that occurred in Hialeah where he trash some person who is a cop now and when I confirmed the real story with a PO from Hialeah, what Pali had said about that kid it was a total different story. The Kid is a PO now and he is super QRU and Pali was telling everyone to stay away from the kid, that he was no good etcs. All because he heard the side from one durty cop and he just started to talk bad about that kid .Guys beleive me, he likes to trash people for no reason not knowing what really happen. All he those is as soon he hears something bad about someone, he runs and starts talking trash.
If you want to comfirm if that kid is super QRU, he did something very nice with a mdspd PO.

10-16-2007, 02:49 AM
Wow thank you. I work with this guy and and some people still say that he is qru. I think his biggest weakness is that, he jumps to conclusion to quick.

10-16-2007, 04:54 AM
Many of you use the excuse that you can't tell "brass" how you feel, becuase you might get in "trouble."

What about palacios? Are you scared of him too? Don't trash the guy on these boards. If any of you have a problem with him, go up and talk to him. Anything less is being a pusssy! Can I get an Amen?

10-16-2007, 12:02 PM
Wow that was so you Pali.

10-16-2007, 08:20 PM
Even if it was me....that doesn't take away from the fact that you don't have the ballls to come up to talk to him face to face. You and your little friends know who you are. They also know you don't have what it takes to talk to him straight up. Prove us wrong.

crickets

10-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Hey are you his boyfriend or something and for your info manny has more balls than Pali boy.
Manny your the best.

Pali you suck a$$.

10-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Like you said Pali if you are the one posting all this comments making people believe that other officers are the ones posting the comments. then you are the sorry one. If you say people don't have the balls to face you and tell you things to your face, then why you go behind peoples back and talk crap about them. Now you tell me how's the man here, you or the person that you are trashing.

Manny your the best bro, we need more sgt like you in this place.

10-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Ok even if , if your such a smart person why don't you tell us who's this person is.

10-17-2007, 02:32 AM
I am a rookie and already know that the small sgt.,Manny cant wear sgt.Palacios shoes.
Sgt.Manny is an A$$ kisser of the 1st degree and if Cmdr.Hurley stops quickly,u will have to call rescue to get Manny out,l.o.l.

10-17-2007, 05:51 AM
Hey rookie be a cop first before you even open you mouth you friking rook.
Learn how to wipe your butt first before you even post anything here .

Manny ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss like it or not.

10-17-2007, 11:48 PM
WHAT A JOKE SCHOOL BOARD POLICE IS, 10 % OF THE DEPT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT POLICE WORK IS ABOUT LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

10-18-2007, 02:47 AM
LOL that is so true. Their armed school security guards. All they know is to harass students for getting to class late lol. Be a real cop guys.
I love to see your reports exp: The student was obsrved by this officer skipping school. I then harassed the student and took him back to the principals office. HAHAHAHAHA what a joke.

10-19-2007, 03:36 AM
Hey eigth grader, u need to go back to school and this time,attend classes.
The school board cops,even Manny,are just as good as anybody else in Dade co.
So go back to your bottle.

10-19-2007, 11:23 AM
Mr. Return or Mrs, or both of the same, Manny has never ever done police work, Opa Locka doesnt count, and better then anyone in the county, he would not survive working the streets in a real police department. And if he worked in a large dept. he would be ousted like that rat he is. Everyone knows he well, CHIVA

10-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Well if you say opa locka doesn't count, your crazy that dept. handles more calls and do more police work than school board police will ever do.So get off that cloud. You are the one that has to work for school board pd cus you won't make it in a real police dept.

10-19-2007, 04:28 PM
Hey guess since you'r a hot shot who do work for. Please don't tell me School Board Police.

10-19-2007, 05:45 PM
since you say manny is such a great cop, then i guess he is the best to represent School Board, we are in trouble, that why other dept's dont take us serious.

10-19-2007, 09:24 PM
Your 100% right. School board PO's are the biggest joke of police, even the cops from golden beach and indian greek do more police work then school police.

10-20-2007, 02:09 AM
Hey leave Manny and Palacio alone, you wish you can do a third of the work they do. These guys will run circles at what they are good at, so go phuck yourself and stay at your dept. site.

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

10-20-2007, 01:00 PM
I will take Palacio, you keep the midget.

10-20-2007, 08:09 PM
I will take Palacio, you keep the midget.Hey Palacios is a good guy I worked with him in Hialeah Gardens and went to many a Dolphins game together. Give me a call when tou have a chance.

10-21-2007, 03:10 AM
Dude you could tell that you worked with Pali at Hialeah Gardens, you don't even know how to write.

Let me start saying that no one but no one liked Pali at Hialeah Gardens.

10-21-2007, 03:14 AM
Your full of it, if you really worked with this gordito at the Gardens, you know better that no one liked him at the Gardens. So nice try ki$$ a$$.

Pali stop writing here pretending is another person when is really you. Please stop it and accept that your not liked by allot of people.

10-21-2007, 06:12 AM
Hey greaser, this guy was liked in HG and he is still liked today. Let it go. We get it, you don't like him and that's ok. That doesn't mean that everybody else has to hate him too. You know what, I have to agree with most of the posts on here, he really is not that bad. Yeah sure, he can be loud, obnoxious, and kind of a pain the a$$, but if you or your family ever needed him he would be there, i know because when I woke up at jmh after a 317 he was right outside my door with my family. The funny thing about it, we weren't even that close. That counts in my book. Another thing, you are accusing him of posting under another name, I doubt it, he would problably want it known that it was him, cuz one thing he has a huge ego! That being said Mr. Ex Hialeah Gardens Po, I don't think you ever really worked here and I got to tell you after reading all 5 pages you seem to write alot like 0939 who coincidentally faded into obscurity once you started posting. Sounds to me like maybe Mr.0939 developed an alter ego to deal with the fact that he was being pounded by other posters whom he/she accused of being Palacio. If I know palacio he is either working a 59, in his hot tub, reciting movie lines to his friends, or trying to grieve a union statute that has been violated. None of which ivolve posting on here. Anyways,I have said my peace. Just a point of view, but be careful guys and galls cuz karma is a muddafucckka, it has a way of doing to you what you do to others and to Palacio, my brother if you read this site, I would have loved to post on the very firts page to tell you not to bother... sounds like one or two guys who are hating. Don't let it get to you. If you read my story, you know who this is . Call me I want to catch up. Take care. To Mr. Ex hialeah gardens po if you read the story and you really worked here than you know who I am too and you know I am no punk! what I mean by that is call me I want to catch up to you too! you know where to find me 305-558-3333. :evil:

10-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Ok mi amor I will call you. Is nice to hear from you.

10-23-2007, 12:33 AM
AS TO THE MORON THAT IS SAYING THAT WE AT SCHOOL BOARD ARE A "JOKE". HEY BUDDY DO YOUR RESEARCH, ALL THE OFFICERS THAT STARTED IN THE MIAMI-DADE SCHOOLS POLICE AND LEFT TO GO TO ANY OTHER DEPT. OUT SHINED THEIR OWN. FOR EXAMPLE: SOMOHANO, STARTED HERE AND WENT TO MDPD (MAY HE REST IN PEACE), DONNIE JACKSON, STARTED HERE AND WENT TO BSO AND RECEIVED NUMEROUS AWARDS FOR ALL KINDS OF GOOD THINGS. ROJAS, BURKE, LANDRIAN AND DE LOS RIOS ALL LEFT HERE AND ARE KICKING BUTT IN MIAMI-DADE. WE HAVE GUYS ALL OVER THE COUNTY THAT SHINE. THE ONES THAT REMAIN PUT SOME OFFICERS FROM OTHERS TO SHAME. LIKE EVERYWHERE ELSE, THERE ARE OFFICERS WHO ARE LAZY AND DONT LIKE TO WORK, BUT WE ALSO HAVE STUDS THAT CATCH SUBJECTS FOR OTHER DEPTS. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUGHT, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOOK AND THE STATS FROM YOUR DEPARTMENTS OR MINE THAT CLEARLY SHOW THAT WE WORK!!!!!! NOW AS TO US DEALING WITH TRUANTS!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YES WE DO!!! BUT MOST OF OUR TRUANTS BECOME YOUR 26 SUBJECT THAT YOU CAN'T FIND BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS 09 QSK. THE ONES THAT REALLY KNOW WHAT WE DO IS THE DETECTIVES FROM EACH DEPT. THAT DOES REAL POLICE WORK I.E (FOLLOW-UP INVESTIGATION, FOLLOW LEADS AND ACTUALLY MAKE AN ARREST (NOT ONE FROM A SECURITY THAT CAUGHT SOMEONE STEALING). AS TO MY GUYS, THE REASON WHY WE ARE SO SUCCESSFUL EVERYWHERE WE GO IS BECAUSE WE TAKE THE REPORT, DO THE FOLLOW UP INVESTIGATION, INTERVIEW WITNESSES AND MAKE THE ARREST. I LOVE EVERYONE FROM EVERY DEPT. EXCEPT THOSE WHO DON'T APPRECIATE OUR JOB, WHICH IS PROTECTING THEM (WHEN THEY WERE IN SCHOOL), PROTECTING THEIR BROTHERS, SISTER, MOTHER, LOVERS, WIVES, SONS AND DAUGHTERS AS THEY ATTEND SCHOOL OR GO TO WORK. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD HAS A JOB, I HOPE THAT IF THE DAY EVER COMES THAT SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOUR LOVED ONES WHILE IN OUR JURISDICTION THAT YOU (SUPER COP) CAN SAVE THEM.
TO THE REST, WE WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE YOU LIKE YOU SERVE US. GOD BLESS

10-23-2007, 12:42 AM
Thats why I send my kids to private school. You can give us all this bullshit you want. What you wrote means that, they left because School board sucks. Dont lie to yourself, get out while you can.

10-23-2007, 04:07 PM
THE REASON YOUR KIDS GO TO PRIVATE SCHOOL IS BECAUSE, IF THEY ARE ANYTHING LIKE YOU, THEY MOST LIKELY GOT THE SH!T KICKED OUT OF THEM EVERYDAY FOR BEING A LITTLE B!TCH. THE PROBLEM WITH YOU IS THAT YOUR PARENTS WANTED TO PROTECT YOU FROM BULLIES AND NOW THAT YOU ARE A LITTLE OLDER YOU WANT TO BE A COP SO THAT YOU WONT GET PICKED ON ANYMORE. OYE COCHINA! I SEE YOUR KIND EVERYDAY. YOU ARE BITTER BECAUSE YOUR WIFE LEFT YOU FOR A SCHOOL BOARD P.O. SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER. SOMEONE WHO CAN BE THERE FOR THE KIDS ON THE WEEKEND. SOMEONE WHO IS HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS.
AND FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO CAN SHOW HER HOW MUCH OF A BIG D!CK WE ARE!!!!!!
LMAO, CHUPATE ESTA MIENTRA TE MANDO LA OTRA.

10-23-2007, 05:11 PM
Hey greaser, this guy was liked in HG and he is still liked today. Let it go. We get it, you don't like him and that's ok. That doesn't mean that everybody else has to hate him too. You know what, I have to agree with most of the posts on here, he really is not that bad. Yeah sure, he can be loud, obnoxious, and kind of a pain the a$$, but if you or your family ever needed him he would be there, i know because when I woke up at jmh after a 317 he was right outside my door with my family. The funny thing about it, we weren't even that close. That counts in my book. Another thing, you are accusing him of posting under another name, I doubt it, he would problably want it known that it was him, cuz one thing he has a huge ego! That being said Mr. Ex Hialeah Gardens Po, I don't think you ever really worked here and I got to tell you after reading all 5 pages you seem to write alot like 0939 who coincidentally faded into obscurity once you started posting. Sounds to me like maybe Mr.0939 developed an alter ego to deal with the fact that he was being pounded by other posters whom he/she accused of being Palacio. If I know palacio he is either working a 59, in his hot tub, reciting movie lines to his friends, or trying to grieve a union statute that has been violated. None of which ivolve posting on here. Anyways,I have said my peace. Just a point of view, but be careful guys and galls cuz karma is a muddafucckka, it has a way of doing to you what you do to others and to Palacio, my brother if you read this site, I would have loved to post on the very firts page to tell you not to bother... sounds like one or two guys who are hating. Don't let it get to you. If you read my story, you know who this is . Call me I want to catch up. Take care. To Mr. Ex hialeah gardens po if you read the story and you really worked here than you know who I am too and you know I am no punk! what I mean by that is call me I want to catch up to you too! you know where to find me 305-558-3333. :evil:HGPD you need to open your own forum over there, that way we can talk about the Piece of SHIIIAIZs that work over there. For example TOTH, FOJO, ETC.....

10-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Wow MDSPD ANONYMOUS your such of a big boy. Thats why you work for school board and not for regular PD, cus you can handle it baby. Admit that your job is a joke the biggest crime you have at the schools is kids skipping school mamao and fire alarms. You sorry a$$ go be a real cop.

10-26-2007, 10:11 PM
WOW!!!! GUEST, THAT IS THE BEST YOU COULD COME UP WITH. I GUESS I HIT A NERVE. EITHER WAY, YOU'LL BE OK. JUST KEEP DOING YOUR " REAL" POLICE WORK. I'LL HANDLE MY 25'S, TRUANTS AND SCHOOL FIGHTS WHILE OFF ON WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS AND CHILL IN THE SUMMER. OH!!! BY THE WAY YOUR WIFE AND KIDS ENJOY IT. JUST REMEMBER, WHEN YOU KISS HER OR KIDS FIND OUT WHAT SCHOOL BOARD PO WAS THEIR FIRST.

10-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Does the Adali Edwards still take up space at your department?????????????What a zerroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

10-29-2007, 06:13 PM
The only thing i have to say is, he is a true super trooper. What i mean is he thinks he knows it all and if not he pretends he does, and he does not shut the **** up, ever!!!!!!!!!

He is also the only guy i know that has a cousin in every police dept. in the world according to him.

11-02-2007, 10:50 AM
I left the school police in 2001. Went to BSO and stayed 6 years. I was sucessful. I left Florida and went to Ga and am now a SGT. The school police was a good stepping stone and I am thankful for the tough job you do in that craphole FLorida everyday. God bless

11-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Best of luck in craphole Georgia!

04-22-2008, 04:03 AM
I wish Palacio would get to work or on a treadmill and stop posting lies about what a great guy he is. Your fat ass looks like a pin cushion with all that acupuncture you are doing. Do like Queen Latifah and call Jenny Craig.

It's bad enough you take up all the space in region 4 and now you want to take up all the space here too. We all know you brother.

04-22-2008, 09:10 PM
i heard palacio is not only fat, but has also turn to a big time a##hole. I guess the stripes go to his fat head. loser

04-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Don't be bitter boyz....just pass the test. It's actually not that hard if you try. Some of you may have to try harder than others 'cause you are a little dense. They do have classes for you slow people.

Don't hate Palacios 'cause he has reached a level where you want to be. It's not his fault you are an idiot. It's test time guys and gals! Time to stay of the these boards and hit the books!

Later boyz!

04-23-2008, 11:25 PM
BROTHERS,

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? WE ARE HERE AGAIN? I WAS SURPISED TO SEE THAT WE DIGRESSED. YOU GUYS HAVE TO LET IT GO! THIS GUY HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG. JUST TO LET YOU IN ON SOMETHING, HE IS NOT AN A##HOLE, UNLESS YOU CALL BEING STRICT AND A##HOLE. IN THAT CASE HE IS A REAL A##HOLE CUZ HE IS VERY STRICT. HE WAS ALWAYS THAT WAY, IT WASN'T THE STRIPES JERKO$F! DO YOUR JOB AND YOU WILL BE OK. HE IS THE SGT THAT HAS BACKED ME UP THE MOST. YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS! ABOUT HIM BEING FAT,,, THAT'S LOW, NOT EVERYONE CAN BE AS PHYSICALLY FIT AS ME. I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING, I BET HE COULD HOOK UP WITH MORE CHICKS THAN YOU, HE HASTHE GIFT OF GAB. STOP HATING!!!!!!!!!! HE IS ONE OF THE ONES THAT IS FIGHTING ON A DAILY BASIS TO GET US A RAISE. I SEE IT ALL THE TIME. BE A MAN AND GROW A PAIR AND TELL HIM WUT IS ON YOUR MIND. :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

05-09-2008, 02:11 AM
WOW!!!! GUEST, THAT IS THE BEST YOU COULD COME UP WITH. I GUESS I HIT A NERVE. EITHER WAY, YOU'LL BE OK. JUST KEEP DOING YOUR " REAL" POLICE WORK. I'LL HANDLE MY 25'S, TRUANTS AND SCHOOL FIGHTS WHILE OFF ON WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS AND CHILL IN THE SUMMER. OH!!! BY THE WAY YOUR WIFE AND KIDS ENJOY IT. JUST REMEMBER, WHEN YOU KISS HER OR KIDS FIND OUT WHAT SCHOOL BOARD PO WAS THEIR FIRST.

What a great post. You just validated everything bad said about school police. But you like the other slugs in all depts, are small in number. Your job is a breeze till some whack job brings an AK 47 to show and tell. OH. but no chance of that ever going down right? If it does, I see you running out the back door knocking the kids down as you boogie as you only know fights and truants. And my old lady, doesn't do slugs or cowards so you lose on two counts. What a waste of oxygen you are.

05-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Seems like he has been talking out of both sides of his mouth when it comes to standing up for the Two Captains.

So Sgt. Pal, are you really a Pal or a Fake? 8)

05-11-2008, 03:29 PM
heard he said "Ian is done!" also that Horgan gave a "resignation speech"

pick a side palacio

05-11-2008, 05:52 PM
What is he going to do if these guys are still around.

Man, what side is this guy on. What side is our FOP board on?

05-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Papo,who gives a rats azzz what side he is on? He,like all of you,should be on the right side.

The FOP should be working feverishly to make sure our officers are not fired!

05-14-2008, 09:40 PM
WTF? Let me get this straight it he made a statement that "ian is done" and that Horagn gave a resignation speech. Just for info horgan did come to our station and tell Sgt Brown that he thought he was fired and that he did not know why his head was on the chopping block. it sounds like the one talking sh&t is whoever told him taht he went to our station and said whatever he said. You know what from what I hear from the central units, ian has turned into an micromanaging arshole who can't keep his anoying arse off of the police radio. He shouldn't be on their side, he should be on ours and save our jobs before we become ten month employees you retards. Palace, if you read this, keep up the good work and stick it to them every chance you get, even if it means that we lose Ian the micromanager and Horgan the compan man schedule changer. If you want respect, give respect.

05-14-2008, 09:47 PM
I will keep doing this and work on getting them fired because I love Gerald and all I want is the traffic unit so I can be the next commander.

05-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Dude, that was the best! lay it down. let me ask a question cuz i read u the thread to see what you guys were talking about and i do not see anything other than what "been around" said. To me it sounds like this uy Pal was making a statement not trying to defend these two guys "Ian and Horgan", by the way, who are they. Please clarify. :?

05-14-2008, 10:45 PM
What's funny, is the only ones that don't like Ian and Dermot, are the zeros we have in this department. The unfortunate situation is that the good officer's are leaving and the zeros are staying.

Second, for those of you azz kissing Darling Lovers, who voted in his favor all twenty two of you, are now seeing what piece of crap he is. Yesterday as they were asking Darling about the budget situation, he could not reply, because he is ESE, EH, ADD all them alphabets the phucking school system place on these kids, he has. Folks, Darling cannot talk nor can he defend us. if his life depended on him. Now they are taking the night school away from us, and telling the principal's to utlize the outside jurisdiction. Slowly but surely, they are getting rid of us. We need to ban together on May 21 and show of force.

Howard quit eating crap and it is time to play dirty. We need to ban together and fight, Billboards, talk to politicians, we need to contact other FOP lodges. Folks, we are about to lose are jobs, we need to go out fighting.

05-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Howard, now that you got all of your SWAT equipment lets concentrate on the other folks who are not swat members. Remember no department means no swat. maybe that will get yout attention.

milton, don't turn your back on the people that have helped you and watched your back over the years. everyone can see you are keeping your distance. stop bad mothing them every chance you get. you dont kick people when they are down.

05-15-2008, 01:35 AM
After reading this message board, it is amazing to me this is the same department that had so much promise at one time. Yes, promise!!! Now do not let me mislead some of you... you always had a few, who either did nothing (the lazy piece of shits & you know who you are) & the ones who always talked & wanted to make change but it never came to them under the Former Chief "Red" McAllister era.
For many of you, it was the development of the recruiting that brought you to this department... The future of any professional organization is with the "earned" development of young officers through the department's ranks... it is sad to read about Moffett & Horgan... If you ever knew these guys (inside the department or on the outside) it was always for the best of "this" department.... who do you think wanted to change the past tarnished image of this department? They could of abandoned ship along time ago, but they stayed trying to see the potential development of this agency.
What is going on with H.G, M.A, & C.H? If you all have created some of the division within this department, it is your responsibility along with the others to get this back on track... what happened? It now sounds like you guys have your own agendas... This can not be true.... right? or is it? What ever happened to the FOP???? Guys (HG, MA, & CH) look in the mirror & reflect on your career with this department... what you have accomplished & who has had your back in the past... Moffett & Horgan might come up a few times.. HG you know what I am talking about!!! You too CH!!! MA, I always thought you were a piece of shit & a leach... probably trying to suck on to CH as long as you can. I don't care what you think. Hell, do not even look in the mirror.
I wish many of you the best. But if you can not unite for "all" officers, then you will just be the security department this agency was looked at in the past..
Chief, it is amazing you have allowed it to get this far..... I never thought it could go this far backwards... 10 month employees????? Incredible. If you do not have the vision to be a leader & recognize "your troops".... then? ... Yes, it is time to get out of the way... I truly thought Vivian & even Pete were not good enough, but... I was wrong!!! I hope the "officers" of this department... sworn & administrative .. can get their sh*t together for the good of everyone's family. If not.... for all of the great hopeful one's... may you & your family be blessed. May your hopes & dreams for working in a professional department "Rest In Peace".

05-15-2008, 02:36 AM
There is good reason some of the best and brightest are gone from this circus. The hardest working sharp officers saw that that top leadership was a joke and if the likes of Clark, Weatherington, Crumity etc. could hang around and do nothing and that the others who promote and professionalize are viewed as threats.

FLy, Fly Away from the circus. - Those of us that can. You oxygen thiefs who steal $$ each 2 weeks get ready for summers off w/o pay - hopefully

Gerald Darling could not lead a a chorus of "Happy Birthday"

05-24-2008, 12:54 PM
Yo Palace,,,Great JOB on Wednesday. Bro, I have always thought you were a little pesao, ref the neatfreakyness but man I saw a different side of you that day. You wer compassinate and to the point there was no OCD in you that dat, but I did notice that you adjusted the mic and removed te pares that were on there before you and placed them in a neat stack next to you I was at home watching you guys on TV because even though I do not work with you guys your cousin told me to watch channel 17. Man all of guys looked angry and still professinal. I found to be very poised and at ease at the podium. If you guys have another one call me I will be there with my family for you guys. Mayito BSO. I will try to bring some of my angry co-workers with me.

05-25-2008, 02:54 AM
Yo Palace,,,Great JOB on Wednesday. Bro, I have always thought you were a little pesao, ref the neatfreakyness but man I saw a different side of you that day. You wer compassinate and to the point there was no OCD in you that dat, but I did notice that you adjusted the mic and removed te pares that were on there before you and placed them in a neat stack next to you I was at home watching you guys on TV because even though I do not work with you guys your cousin told me to watch channel 17. Man all of guys looked angry and still professinal. I found to be very poised and at ease at the podium. If you guys have another one call me I will be there with my family for you guys. Mayito BSO. I will try to bring some of my angry co-workers with me.who's the cousin

05-28-2008, 02:59 AM
Sgt. Pal is a zero and a RAT. He loves to talk sh!t behind peoples back. Gorda be a man and say the sh!t that talk TO THE PERSON'S FACE. FAT BOY.

:evil:

06-01-2008, 03:31 AM
Hey is it true that FAT BOY Palacios is applying at Doral PD.

06-01-2008, 05:00 AM
please palacio is a joke, he thinks he is a real cop. the only thing he is good for is giving old ladies tickets you fat raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

06-05-2008, 07:13 AM
Palacio,
Yea a real stand up guy........[/b]NOT!!!! couldn't make it through Hialeah Gardens to put himself through the pd, whining everyday about the way the chief cheated him and wouldn't send him to the police academy.
we had an officer at HGPD who was the pba rep and would actually fight for the dispatchers and try to get some rules for them also.Polacio finallygets a job with the school board and sees this officer out on the town and people at HGPD want to give hiim a recomndation. Polacios goes out of his way to make slanderous and uncalled for remarks about this guy. He must have forgotten that part of the law that references slander and liability. Looking for the day to return a favor.
thanks

06-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Hey Palacio,
Did you figure who it is yet. LMAO
I figured it would take you about a week to guess.
Anyway,
Just messin with ya bro.
You have my cell, call me early next week to hook up.

06-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Hey Preston,

They called me yesterday as people often do to tell me what people write on here about me. I have never posted on here and have only read some of the other stuff because my friend Carlos was being trashed on another subject. I decided to post on this one because after they told me the story, I knew it was you. I haven't talked to you since that day in the theater so I asked Julio for your number today in the morning. It took me less than a week to figure out it was you. Anyways as you can see by reading these 8 pages that some people like me and some people apparently can't stand me. Oh well, I will get over it! To those of you that say nice things, thank you and to those of you who say not so nice things about me on here, well, thank you too. I love you all. I would however like for everyone to post with your names as I did so that I may take you out to lunch and talk about our differences. I would also like to say that I was very impressed by the outpouring of support from everyone who attended the last School Board meeting last month and stood in the heat protesting until we got what we wanted. I can only hope to see more people at the next one because this fight is not over. Again, if I have besmearched you in the past I apologize and would like to make ammends. I will post my info so that you may call me if you have a situation that you would like to get off of your chest. As for these anonymous websites, I thinks they suck! It gives a couple of crackpots a forum to post under an endless amount of screen names and attempt to destroy a person. This is "the" one and only time for me and I did it because my friend posted above and wanted to take the opportunity to thank him. Bert, Carlos ,Joey, Rastrelli and others thanks again for the kind words. Much Love. As for the ones that post under names not your own try telling Carlos to his face that he is Fatnandez, or Horgan that he is a whore, or Hurley that he is up the Chief's A$$, or Manny that he is Thunderthighs, or the Chief that he sucks, or that Howard is in bed with all of them, or that Blom sucks or countless other things that I read on other subjects like that i am a Fat Rata. IF that is the way you really feel they should respect you for it,I know I would, but if you do it anonymously, no one really does. Anywho, thi is really me "EL GORDO" my qth is 2210 sw 4 street daily between 0900 and 1700, my number their is 305 642 4643 ext 2015, and I would leave my cell, but I do not want to receive the calls at 0400. See you guys at the next School Board meeting.

P.S. Preston, remember the day I put ARMOR ALL on the seat of your motor...That was funny!!!!

Al Palacio :D :D :D

06-07-2008, 01:47 AM
Hey Preston,

I almost forgot remember when the Chief said that he was not going to send me to the academy because I developed a earing problem when someone threw a boulder throught he window of his office, destroyed it, and I didn't hear anything. Apparently, he wanted me to hear it from NAples on vacation. That was very funny!!!!GOOD TIMES!!! What a drunk!!!

Al Palacio :D :D :D

06-07-2008, 02:49 AM
Palacio,
Hey my love life didn't think it was funny when I cracked my HO HA'a on the handlebars. :shock:
And I didn't even know you knew how to spell besmearched. :D
But it was nice to see the old family on TV today in Miami with that shooting. Unfortunate circumstances to see the old guys. They were great times.
You have the cell now give me a call anytime. :)

07-11-2011, 02:33 AM
BROTHERS,

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? WE ARE HERE AGAIN? I WAS SURPISED TO SEE THAT WE DIGRESSED. YOU GUYS HAVE TO LET IT GO! THIS GUY HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG. JUST TO LET YOU IN ON SOMETHING, HE IS NOT AN A##HOLE, UNLESS YOU CALL BEING STRICT AND A##HOLE. IN THAT CASE HE IS A REAL A##HOLE CUZ HE IS VERY STRICT. HE WAS ALWAYS THAT WAY, IT WASN'T THE STRIPES JERKO$F! DO YOUR JOB AND YOU WILL BE OK. HE IS THE SGT THAT HAS BACKED ME UP THE MOST. YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS! ABOUT HIM BEING FAT,,, THAT'S LOW, NOT EVERYONE CAN BE AS PHYSICALLY FIT AS ME. I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING, I BET HE COULD HOOK UP WITH MORE CHICKS THAN YOU, HE HASTHE GIFT OF GAB. STOP HATING!!!!!!!!!! HE IS ONE OF THE ONES THAT IS FIGHTING ON A DAILY BASIS TO GET US A RAISE. I SEE IT ALL THE TIME. BE A MAN AND GROW A PAIR AND TELL HIM WUT IS ON YOUR MIND. :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yeah listen to Palacio and take the test.

09-15-2011, 07:27 PM
Leave this guy alone, maybe a little low self esteem but harmless.

09-16-2011, 02:34 AM
Leave this guy alone, maybe a little low self esteem but harmless.

Palacio is riding low profile mode, and he is not bothering anyone. Leave the guy alone. Now let me go to the Deli and have me a nice samitch.