PDA

View Full Version : YOUR MOVE

10-01-2007, 10:56 PM
CHECKMATE!

10-02-2007, 10:27 AM
YOU MAY SAY, "CHECKMATE" BUT ITS A SAD COMMENTARY TO THE BARTOW POLICE DEPARTMENT WHEN NOBODY WANTS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CITY OF BARTOW ISNT GOING TO CONTINUE TO PROPERLY FUND THIS AGENCY AND WE ARE SO SCREWED UP THE S/O DOESNT WANT US!!!!!!!!
SO CHEER ALL YOU WANT TO, JUST REMEMBER THIS COME CONTRACT TIME NEXT YEAR. YOU WILL NO DOUBT BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO "***** & COMPLAIN" BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND THE OTHER MEMBERS OF A ONCE FINE AGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-02-2007, 10:44 AM
so what happened???

10-02-2007, 11:21 AM
The fact of the matter is, we just have too much turmoil city wide at this point. Grady isn't going anywhere, and neither are we. This is a short repreive while the city gets hold again. And it not that nobody wants us......It people like you bringing this fine agency down. Go away, leave. Go start your trouble somewhere else.

10-02-2007, 12:21 PM
i agree, to the baby crying about judd not wanting him................walk across the street and ask for some tissue. If you can pass the requirements then the s.o will hire you. oh my gosh!!!!!!! i just got it!! the reason you always cry about not being taken over is that you cant get a job with the s.o without someone waiving everything for you. :lol: stop dragging good people down with you. they have every right to be happy for what they see as a small possible victory.