PDA

View Full Version : Southend

10-01-2007, 05:02 AM
whats the deal with sdss and the higher ups?

10-01-2007, 05:06 AM
the southend LTs and up need a reality check, when everyone gets the hell out diring bids. Central here we come!

10-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Hey hey hey, we like leather, whips and chains in the south end!

10-01-2007, 06:24 PM
You have to be good at psycological warfare to survive in the South End.

10-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Oliva isgoing to run everyone out of the south. 2 much abuse

10-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Is it tru that the front desk at the south end had a sign stating no 29 or 25 reports were to written with out a sergeants approval?

10-01-2007, 11:11 PM
There have been numerous memos posted about reports.
No 27rpts for city trash cans&lt{green monster} only 14I. Same for cell phones.
The issue with 25,'s is false but it is true that we dont write 29's nor can we write 22's without a sgt. interviewing VI.!
I doubt u will find them up there but just ask sgt.Tutti. Thats one of the reasons he wanted to relinquish his stripes!!
Just part of the game,G,,,,,,,,,

10-02-2007, 02:35 AM
There have been numerous memos posted about reports.
No 27rpts for city trash cans&lt{green monster} only 14I. Same for cell phones.
The issue with 25,'s is false but it is true that we dont write 29's nor can we write 22's without a sgt. interviewing VI.!
I doubt u will find them up there but just ask sgt.Tutti. Thats one of the reasons he wanted to relinquish his stripes!!
Just part of the game,G,,,,,,,,,

THE CHEFS CONTINUE TO COOK THE BOOKS AND THE JSUTICE DEPARTMENT CONDONES IT.

10-02-2007, 09:33 PM
If that is true about a Sgt. having to interview the victim of a 29 or 22 prior to the report being written, isn't that evidence of cooking the books. After all, aren't the sergeants asked to cmake every attempt to have the officers change the signals if it negatively impact the NET area?. This place is a disgrace. I would have loved to see these idiots try a stunt like that in the old days.

Tell me you are kidding.

10-03-2007, 02:12 PM
I CAN'T SPEAK FOR ALL SGT.'S BUT I'VE TOLD MY GUYS OVER AND OVER AGAIN....IF ITS A 26 BY STATE STATUTE, ITS A 26..SAME FOR 27'S, 22'S, AND 29'S. I DON'T PLAY THAT SHELL GAME. I'VE NEVER HAD THE BRASS KICK BACK ANY OF THE REPORTS I SIGN OFF ON. I HAVE HEARD OTHERWISE FROM OTHER ZONES THOUGH. I HAVEN'T BEEN INSTRUCTED AS OF YET TO INTERVIEW ANY VICTIMS. I'M ALREADY UP TO MY EYEBALLS IN PAPERWORK AND DISTRICT COMPSTAT. I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT NOW WE HAVE TO RESPOND TO CALLS TO DETERMINE THE PROPER SIGNALS. THAT'S ASSININE. WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL THE OFFICERS FOR IF THEY CAN'T HANDLE A CALL WITHOUT A SGT PRESENT?? MIGHT AS WELL JUST MAKE EVERYONE IN PATROL A SERGEANT. THAT WAY THEY CAN BE IN COMMAND, HANDLE PERIMETERS, CHECK REPORTS, CHECK SIGNALS, AND ON AND ON AND ON......

10-03-2007, 09:09 PM
whats worse flagami with olive or l havana with alfi

THEY'RE BOTH ON THE SAME CHANNEL, SO IT'S A DOUBLE WHAMMY. A 2 FOR 1 IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

10-09-2007, 02:50 AM
You sisisies need to man up and get out there to arrest those grape sellers and plantain dealers. Last week i had a mobile Santeria shop open up for business in front of my house, they were using milk crates for tables and chairs for card and palm readings. The were also doing a very brisk business in the sales of goats and chickens. A strange thing happenned though, i saw the mayor and the police chief go in the van and saw them having a despojo with black chickens and rose petals.Just makes you want to go HMMMMMMMMMM

10-09-2007, 03:35 AM
Wow , What a gravitational shift. The north end bailout continues as the south end hold its own.

10-09-2007, 09:19 AM
we love the southend.

10-09-2007, 11:01 AM
No one is bailing from the north end...Why would they? It is the Department's best kept secret.

Wow , What a gravitational shift. The north end bailout continues as the south end hold its own.

10-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Guest wrote

No one is bailing from the north end...Why would they? It is the Department's best kept secret.

Marshall, Jean Poix,Townsend,Paul Noel.....

10-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Papo, they left because it was in their best interest. 4 officers isn't a mass exodus. 2 of those officers are major screw ups and the Sgt is an idiot. Jp is the only one that's a good PO

10-09-2007, 10:01 PM
I CAN'T SPEAK FOR ALL SGT.'S BUT I'VE TOLD MY GUYS OVER AND OVER AGAIN....IF ITS A 26 BY STATE STATUTE, ITS A 26..SAME FOR 27'S, 22'S, AND 29'S. I DON'T PLAY THAT SHELL GAME. I'VE NEVER HAD THE BRASS KICK BACK ANY OF THE REPORTS I SIGN OFF ON. I HAVE HEARD OTHERWISE FROM OTHER ZONES THOUGH. I HAVEN'T BEEN INSTRUCTED AS OF YET TO INTERVIEW ANY VICTIMS. I'M ALREADY UP TO MY EYEBALLS IN PAPERWORK AND DISTRICT COMPSTAT. I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT NOW WE HAVE TO RESPOND TO CALLS TO DETERMINE THE PROPER SIGNALS. THAT'S ASSININE. WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL THE OFFICERS FOR IF THEY CAN'T HANDLE A CALL WITHOUT A SGT PRESENT?? MIGHT AS WELL JUST MAKE EVERYONE IN PATROL A SERGEANT. THAT WAY THEY CAN BE IN COMMAND, HANDLE PERIMETERS, CHECK REPORTS, CHECK SIGNALS, AND ON AND ON AND ON......

uuhhhraaaaahhhh!!!

10-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Guest wrote

Everyone knows if you go north , you don't have to do anything but just show up to work. The supervisors don't do a thing about it. In the south end you'll be put to work like a slave. I'm going north.

Come north if you want to be a real cop. That's always been a fact. Paperwork is only what's required by the dept. As for the supervisor I take offense to that comment. The supervisors here work more than any other due to the crime that is up here. As for the comment we don't do anything about it. Post you name numb nuts and we'll see when you bang in what will be done. As for the most part if it isn't a pattern we don't concern ourselves with it because the officers come to work. If you have time take it off if approved. We'll find OT. The unfortunate fact is these gun ho cops from central and south aren't the same in the north end. Cowards. The badge doesn't make the man or woman.

Sgt :twisted:

10-11-2007, 07:29 PM
taken more automatic weapons from offenders in the south end than north of the airport expressway. South, North, Central, it doesn't matter in todays motorized world. Crime rides on wheels and can be found anywhere. Armed drug dealers all over the city and economic levels.

10-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Guest wrote

Everyone knows if you go north , you don't have to do anything but just show up to work. The supervisors don't do a thing about it. In the south end you'll be put to work like a slave. I'm going north.
Your too funny.

Come north if you want to be a real cop. That's always been a fact. Paperwork is only what's required by the dept. As for the supervisor I take offense to that comment. The supervisors here work more than any other due to the crime that is up here. As for the comment we don't do anything about it. Post you name numb nuts and we'll see when you bang in what will be done. As for the most part if it isn't a pattern we don't concern ourselves with it because the officers come to work. If you have time take it off if approved. We'll find OT. The unfortunate fact is these gun ho cops from central and south aren't the same in the north end. Cowards. The badge doesn't make the man or woman.

Sgt :twisted:

10-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Sgt. from the north end. Don't go bragging about the north end, and worst yet, don't go calling central or south end officers cowards, why don't you post YOUR name, maybe YOU are the coward.
I spent 7 years on mids. in the north end, back in the 80's. this is nothing compared to those times.
Why don't you just clam it up!!

10-11-2007, 11:50 PM
What's a gun ho ?

10-12-2007, 12:12 AM
What's a gun ho ? a firearm something that shoots a projectile from it.

10-17-2007, 07:24 PM
excited

10-18-2007, 09:33 PM
I agree that all the stations have an area that's pretty hot but I do see alot of wanna be tough guys down south and when the go north temporarily their attitudes change. The level of proficiency changes. Ask youself why? In the south station you have too much stress with just going to roll call and central you have the brass walking around. North you just have whitehead. I guess all 3 stations have incompetants.

10-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Leave us at the southend alone. Its not our fault you don't have the strength mentally to cut it in the southend. You can't hack the mind games.

10-19-2007, 12:53 AM
7 years on mids, damn, you never heard of the sergeant's test?

10-19-2007, 01:06 AM
7 years on mids, darn, you never heard of the sergeant's test?

Fresh off the press Allapattah's net administrator Eddie Borges ( enanito ) was arrested today for corruption. This fellow is a good friend of Commissioner Angel ( Angelito ) Gonzalez.

I LOVE IT!!GO GIRL ( RUNDLE ) :P :P :P :oops: :P :P :P

10-19-2007, 02:05 AM
Mind games LOL that idiot Lt driving around in the civic. No mind games just bakers

02-25-2013, 03:56 PM
Lt Olivia. Good luck.

02-26-2013, 04:19 AM
Sgt Nestor Garcia what's wrong. U ok.

02-26-2013, 04:47 AM
Oliva isgoing to run everyone out of the south. 2 much abuse

03-02-2013, 09:07 PM
CMDR Lozano forced to take time off for his big mistake. Strike four .... I think you are done

03-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Violence in the workplace seen again at the south station ....two POs getting physical in the parking lot. Hey Major yourststion is crumbling

03-13-2013, 02:00 AM
What's a gun ho ?
That's your mother with a gun, Fool!!! and a gun ho down is your mother after I put a cap in her Azz...