PDA

View Full Version : Face it....

10-01-2007, 03:53 AM
We can all sit here and argue about things we need and dont need, but in reality, things are going to stay the same way they are now. Nothing is going to change for the better, heres why:

No Unity
Always whining
Always putting each other down
that basically sums it up from reading these posts

Now this is what will continue to exist:

None of you will unite for better
None of you are going to leave this city (8+ years officers)
None of you will EVER have take home cars
You will always be under the "eye"
None of you PPO's will ever get better FTO's
None of you FTO's will ever get better PPO's
You will continue to bring in your 3 39's
im sure there is more to add but im sure you guys/gals get the picture.

Argue about something else worth while, all these posts are all the same

10-01-2007, 03:32 PM
while you may be somewhat right, you dont know mierda theres a mass exodus about to happen anytime soon im talking in the 30's just wait and see ill make sure to drive in the city in my take home so you can see

10-02-2007, 03:31 AM
yeah right to late my friend i.a cant touch me i applied 7 months ago and informed the agency not to contact h.p.d until hired that way i can resign ! so mamamela R.B 8)

10-02-2007, 03:59 AM
while you may be somewhat right, you dont know mierda theres a mass exodus about to happen anytime soon im talking in the 30's just wait and see ill make sure to drive in the city in my take home so you can see

That "Mass Exodus" talk has been coming around every few months for ten years. It usually goes, oh the beach pulled 20/30/40 whatever files. We're gonna lose a hole shift!

It has never happened and it never will.

10-03-2007, 01:31 AM
Fellow officers, get your gears ready. We are about to experience for the first time in history, a major Hialeah mariel boat lift. Large number of officers seeked refugee status with other departments and I heard that most of them were granted the visas.

There are at least 6 to the county, 9 to MPD, and let\'s not talk about the beach. To all of those guys with 7 years, this is your time to leave since most department wil pay you more for your experience, specially Miami.

Take home vehicle, less health insurance, more off duty money, issue uniforms whenever you want and not when the City wants, an administrator that cares about his or her employees and the department. No use of forces when you use of force, but the Sgt. does them.

10-13-2007, 04:44 AM

I will hold my breath til the day........umm maybe not it might be til i retire

11-21-2007, 04:41 PM
:?