PDA

View Full Version : Survey to look at Polk!

09-28-2007, 11:14 PM
Hey everyone, check out this site.. I saw this van driving around Lakeland today with this website on the back of the window. When I looked it up, it held some very interesting questions.

www.newpolksheriff.com (http://www.newpolksheriff.com)

Its a questionaire some person made up asking about things within our department. It was quite interesting. Check it out.

TL[/url]

09-29-2007, 01:38 AM
Interesting :?

10-05-2007, 03:57 AM
What a goof. If he had any clue about law enforcement in this area, especially at the S.O., he could have saved a lot of questions. Doesn't sound like a very viable candidate. Unopposed current sheriff sounds good to me.

10-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Aint nobody gonna come close to unseating my man Grady! They need to save their dimes and dont even waste their time ...

10-06-2007, 06:21 AM
Wow. What an idiot, that individual would be better off in a blue paper hat, not a head of a 100 million dollar plus a year agency.

11-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Wow. What an idiot, that individual would be better off in a blue paper hat, not a head of a 100 million dollar plus a year agency.

Do you really want this moran serving your fries?....lol....I took the survey, not good at all, anyone with half a semester in a Statistics & Data class could have come up with a way more accuate and informative survey....If this is indicative of Our Fearless Wannabe Leader's abilities...hmmmm...I think I'll take a pass on this one....I loved the question "Do you know anyone who has been falsely detained/arrested by the PCSO....LMAO! h311 yes!..the county jail is full of people who have been falsely arrested/detained!...just ask em

12-20-2007, 08:59 PM
i agree this guy is an idiot, read my blog on the NEWPOLKSHERIFF.COM topics page. this guy has no clue about law enforcement, and is putting down the county in a subtle way saying broward county did things 10 years prior. if he like the way things are done in broward county, why come to this county and try to change things...just try and get elected in broward county.

12-26-2007, 08:40 PM
I'll vote for him!

01-10-2008, 11:15 PM
I'll vote for him!

yeah, because you're an idiot also just like retiree....you both are brothers aren't you? Before you make another dum comment, get at least a little informed about the candidates.

01-14-2008, 07:11 PM
Hello to all, my name is Michael I'm the Polk County Sheriff candidate.
I'm also the owner of NEWPOLKSHERIFF.COM I have been montering this site for several months now and I'm ready to answer your questions, please be professional and polite. Many people have many thoughts about me, and first off I'm not a retiree from up north, I'm way to young to retire. Before you ask your questions please visit my site first some of your questions may have been already answered.

01-15-2008, 09:13 AM
Just answered my question ... unable to use proper grammar! duh!

01-15-2008, 05:15 PM
its too young not to young

01-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Hello to all, my name is Michael I'm the Polk County Sheriff candidate.
I'm also the owner of NEWPOLKSHERIFF.COM I have been montering this site for several months now and I'm ready to answer your questions, please be professional and polite. Many people have many thoughts about me, and first off I'm not a retiree from up north, I'm way to young to retire. Before you ask your questions please visit my site first some of your questions may have been already answered.

professional and polite? are you SURE you have been monitoring this site? its okay if you havent been. we wont hold it against you. lol

02-20-2008, 07:42 PM
If you put a camera up the grady judd show will commence. All in klop county (polk spell backwards cause we are) know that all you have to do is break out a camera and the judd show will smell it, and come a running. I wonder if he is up for a academe nominee for best drama.

02-25-2008, 01:47 PM
Good job Grady !!! Murder is up 81 %.Maybe you should spend less time in front of the camera and start doing your job as a law enforcement officer. !!

02-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Go back to your shuffle board, retiree.